◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,789 comments
Sorry for the delayed reply, but what format would you suggest to fill two hours? Were you wanting to randomly pick another car for the second hour, or did you just want to use the same car for the full two hours?

I kinda like the quick format, but I'd cool with two hours if that's what the majority wants. I recall Goat saying that he liked the one hour format because banging gears is more rigorous, but you two are the only guys that have stated a preference either way. I'd love to hear more feedback from others on this! :)

That reminds me.. @Chiochan, any chance you can create a gif of the Mystic cars like you did for the kart series? That thing looks so freakin' sweet! :D
I do like it as a shorter event, but it won't make or break me if most want it longer. I should have no problem creating a gif for the Mystic cars, I will work on it tomorrow.

March 2, 2014 lineup
banners by @jobyone

ROUND ONE
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
(395HP / PP 498) (Sports Medium tires)
at Silverstone International (? laps)

photo by ???

ROUND TWO
Renault Sport Megane Trophy Base Model '11
(377HP / PP 518) (Racing Hard tires)
at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (4 laps)

photo by ???

ROUND THREE
Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Touring Car
(520HP / PP 568) (Racing Hard tires)
at Nürburgring GP/F (5 laps)

R32TC_NurbGPF_zps0e966eed.jpg

photo by @shmibal_GT

THE PRACTICE ROOMS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN ! If you are assigned to D1, D2, D3, or D4 please join, with your best racecraft, the BLUE ROOM:
1472-6681-3158-0099-9691

Sunday Feb 23th Results
Sunday Mar 2nd Lineup

If you are assigned to D5, D6, D7, or D8 please join, with your best racecraft, the RED ROOM:
1472-6399-8451-1926-4733

Yellow Overflow:
1472-4711-0038-4892-4964

Last edited:
March 2, 2014 lineup
banners by @jobyone

ROUND ONE
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
(395HP / PP 498) (Sports Medium tires)
at Silverstone International (? laps)

photo by ???

ROUND TWO
Renault Sport Megane Trophy Base Model '11
(377HP / PP 518) (Racing Hard tires)
at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (4 laps)

photo by ???

ROUND THREE
Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Touring Car
(520HP / PP 568) (Racing Hard tires)
at Nürburgring GP/F (5 laps)

R32TC_NurbGPF_zps0e966eed.jpg

photo by @shmibal_GT
what time are the races going to be at?

Hello, a while back I said i wanted to join snail racing league but was bussy but I have completed all the tasked and all i need is to send my video of my lap with the Scion FR-S 12.

Who do I send the video to and how??

Hello, a while back I said i wanted to join snail racing league but was bussy but I have completed all the tasked and all i need is to send my video of my lap with the Scion FR-S 12.

Who do I send the video to and how??

You don't send a video. You follow the instructions that were in the same place you got the instructions for the time trial from.

You don't send a video. You follow the instructions that were in the same place you got the instructions for the time trial from.

Like i said it was a while ago and I dont have those instructions anymore in my inbox for some odd reason I didnt not delete. But If you can plz tell what to do, That would be helpfull

Thanks

Like i said it was a while ago and I dont have those instructions anymore in my inbox for some odd reason I didnt not delete. But If you can plz tell what to do, That would be helpfull

Thanks

I went and found another welcome post (one page back) and copy/pasted here for you.

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

I went and found another welcome post (one page back) and copy/pasted here for you.

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Thank you

1VFAIur.png

Race Date - Sun Feb 23 2014
Penalty Rate 67%
Banner by dabneyd

The Polyphony Digital Gran Turismo 6 Replay Lottery appears to have turned off the lights and shut it's doors. Thankfully. The lag monkey however, reared it's ugly head and caused several incidents.

Below are the results of the 45 incidents the stewards reviewed.

Division 2 - 12 incidents on file
DrKronin
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 4 points halved to 2 for self report. 1 week probation
Kgffy28
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation. 6 weeks probation remain.
robotyler
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 6 points.
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 5 points.
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 1 points.
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 5 points.
  • 23 points total and 6 weeks probation
Division 3 - 2 incidents on file
zstovall
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 1 points. 1 week probation
Klutch-D
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 7 points doubled to 14 for probation violation. 3 weeks probation remain.
Division 4 - 6 incidents on file
II-NOVA-II
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 6 points halved to 3 for self report and 2 weeks probation
jones3619
  • Round 1 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 5 points.
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 9 points.
  • 20 points total and 6 weeks probation
Schmiggz
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points and 1 week probation
Division 6 - 20 incidents on file
ExoSphere64
  • Round 1 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 2 points halved to 1 for on-track concession.
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points halved to 1 for self report.
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 2 points halved to 1 for self report.
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 9 points.
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 5 - 17 points.
  • 29 points total and 6 weeks probation
HandlebarMustash
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points halved to 1 for self report, doubled back to 2 for probation violation 2 weeks probation remain.
JakeDog23
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 4 points.
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points.
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 10 points halved to 5 for on-track concession.
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 10 points.
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 7 points.
  • 32 points total and 6 weeks probation
Monarchydesign
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 11 points doubled to 22 for probation violation.
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 1 points doubled to 2 for probation violation.
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation.
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 9 points doubled to 18 for probation violation.
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 5 - 17 points doubled to 34 for probation violation.
  • 88 points total. 6 weeks probation
    This will not be tolerated further
Division 7 - 1 incident on file
RebelYeller73
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 4 - 15 points.

These results can be viewed on the SNAIL Steward Review Sheet.

Thanks to Chiochan, DrKronin, Handlebar-Man, JLBowler, MerlinRPM and tezgm99 for their reviews this week
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews. There were a bunch.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***
Stewards.png

All Stewards, please make your way to the Steward's conversation to make your voice heard.
Thank you.​

1VFAIur.png

Race Date - Sun Feb 23 2014
Penalty Rate 67%
Banner by dabneyd

The Polyphony Digital Gran Turismo 6 Replay Lottery appears to have turned off the lights and shut it's doors. Thankfully. The lag monkey however, reared it's ugly head and caused several incidents.

Below are the results of the 45 incidents the stewards reviewed.

Division 2 - 12 incidents on file
DrKronin
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 4 points halved to 2 for self report. 1 week probation
Kgffy28
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation. 6 weeks probation remain.
robotyler
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 5 points.
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 1 points.
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 5 points.
  • 23 points total and 6 weeks probation
Division 3 - 2 incidents on file
zstovall
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 1 points. 1 week probation
Klutch-D
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 7 points doubled to 14 for probation violation. 3 weeks probation remain.
Division 4 - 6 incidents on file
II-NOVA-II
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 6 points halved to 3 for self report and 2 weeks probation
jones3619
  • Round 1 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 5 points.
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 9 points.
  • 20 points total and 6 weeks probation
Schmiggz
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points and 1 week probation
Division 6 - 20 incidents on file
ExoSphere64
  • Round 1 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 2 points halved to 1 for on-track concession.
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points halved to 1 for self report.
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 2 points halved to 1 for self report.
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 9 points.
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 5 - 17 points.
  • 29 points total and 6 weeks probation
HandlebarMustash
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points halved to 1 for self report, doubled back to 2 for probation violation 2 weeks probation remain.
JakeDog23
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 4 points.
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points.
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 10 points halved to 5 for on-track concession.
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 10 points.
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 7 points.
  • 32 points total and 6 weeks probation
Monarchydesign
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 11 points doubled to 22 for probation violation.
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 1 points doubled to 2 for probation violation.
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation.
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 9 points doubled to 18 for probation violation.
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 5 - 17 points doubled to 34 for probation violation.
  • 88 points total. 6 weeks probation
    This will not be tolerated further
Division 7 - 1 incident on file
RebelYeller73
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 4 - 15 points.

These results can be viewed on the SNAIL Steward Review Sheet.

Thanks to Chiochan, DrKronin, Handlebar-Man, JLBowler, MerlinRPM and tezgm99 for their reviews this week
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews. There were a bunch.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***
View attachment 121415

All Stewards, please make your way to the Steward's conversation to make your voice heard.
Thank you.​
lol these penalties are crazy lol. 2 weeks in a row where there have been alot of incidents lol

Back