◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Hey D1, I'm back in for this week. Got ahead of the curve on work and such. Can't promise I'll be quick since I'll be adjusting to some new toys that are currently on a truck headed for my house :)

ClubSport-Wheel_01-1000x666.jpg

cspv2l-1000x666.png

Was helping my dad pick up some parts for his Vette this past weekend and the seller had an awesome setup. Unfortunately it was Forza 4, but I had never driven a fanatec club sport setup before and I fell in love. Ordered the new gear the next day I was so blown away.

Nice! I want one, but cannot afford it.

S.N.A.I.L. policy on tracks with weather and/or time progression

If a track has multiple versions where one has dynamic time or weather and one does not, S.N.A.I.L. will use the version that does not have dynamic time or weather.

In the course settings section when setting up an online room, there are seven options.

Course and Laps are pretty self explanatory.

Starting time will be left on the default setting for each track. It resets every time you load up the track. If you want to ensure you set it up properly, just pick a different track and then come back to the track you want. The start time resets to default each time the track is selected.

Time progression will be set to 1.

Weather will be set at 0.
Weather change will be set to fixed.

Surface water will be set to 0

The tracks listed below only have a version that has dynamic time and/or weather. When these tracks are selected, you must use the above settings for time and weather for Sunday night racing and official Thursday practice.
GT Arena all layouts
Matterhorn all layouts
Autumn Ring all layouts including mini.
Chamonix all layouts
Silverstone all layouts including Stowe
Brands Hatch all layouts
Tsukuba
Willow Springs and Streets of Willow
Toscana
Nurburgring all layouts
Apricot Hill all layouts
Ascari
Monza all layouts
Mt. Panorama
Sarthe 2013 layout

Last edited:
Nice. I'm a BMW douche so that wheel is perfect for me.

Ha! I've always been a bit of a BMW fan, so it doesn't bother me. My dad gave me crud about it being a 'vette fanboy, but I told him to shove it.

The only thing that bothers me (and I don't know how much since I haven't driven it) is that the reviews I read say the size and heft of the wheel damp out some of the feedback. I don't need a full size wheel with vibration motors in it in a sim rig, so I'm betting a slightly scaled down version would help the response without having to go to the ultra light and responsive (but fixed hand position) formula rim.

To anyone that was in the room last night when I lost complete control!

I sincerely appoagize for my language to everyone, I won't try to explain why or what led up to it.
To @Drgreenthumb977, you did not deserve that, we have been together from our start and I apologize from the bottom of my heart!

To @AJKVail Thank you for making me see the light and your guidance.

Ok we are like family and families have tifs, so let's go RACING BOYS and or GIRLS.

Last edited:
@chatva - not sure what happened, but thanks for your apology.

I am pretty sure you were also one of the @Drgreenthumb977 for "member of the month" idea guys, so having to apologize to someone you clearly respect can be difficult. I am of the general opinion that I know apologies are sincere when I see the other person clearly trying to change whatever they did to elicit the apology. I have no doubt you are that person.

Everyone has a bad day, just aim to have or cause fewer of the avoidable ones.

Thanks for 'manning up' on whatever it was. Back to the family people for Friday evening stuff.

As per zer05ive's request, the mystic car list gif.:D
1zfZtk.gif

painted Championship white.
Thanks Goat! Looks awesome! :D

What time does mystic start? I'm hankering for a trout slap nsomeone indulge.

But answer my question too :D
Sorry, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to host Mystic racing tonight. It's been a long day/week and I've got to be up at dawn as well. I'm thinking this will be a bi-weekly event, so I'm going to get a new thread started early sometime this weekend featuring @Chiochan's gif. So the first official Mystic races will be next Friday night (March 7th) and then we'll be off the following week (March 14th). If anyone wants to host another test session tonight, feel free to! :)

Back