◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Is there room for another ? I'd like to join .. Ive been reading this thread some .. sounds awesome !!
@Grandpa Money,
It is awesome. Hurry and you can race tomorrow.
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

@Grandpa Money,
It is awesome. Hurry and you can race tomorrow.
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Done ! Now to go buy some cars ! Thanks for the quick reply

Anyone in need of some practice?

1472 6681 3243 9093 2956

it has been hapenning too much lately. I've been getting disconnected just about every night.
Yes.. done all the usuals...

Usually when hosting it never happened before... now it seems the routine.

Last edited:
I'm looking to join up. Been peeking in from the outside for awhile and it's time for me to make the plunge.
@Nish,

Stewards.png

There is a deadline for all stewards approaching in about 35 minutes.
@Adventuruss @Chiochan @dabneyd @DrKronin @Handlebar @JLBowler@ @jobyone @MerlinRPM @Oshawa-Joe @tezgm99 @wumpushunter Please make your way to the current Steward conversation and if you haven't already done so, cast your votes.

Thank you.

The deadline for a new driver to submit a time trial and be eligible to race this Sunday night has passed. Any driver who submitted a time trial before the deadline has received a message placing them in their division for this Sunday.

Good luck to everyone in the final night of racing for the Feb. season.

For those of you who are Top Gear fans, tonight is going to be a great episode, the McLaren P1 will be going up against the Porsche 918 at the Top Gear test track. I have been waiting for this for almost two years to see how fast the new hybrids are. You should check out tonight's episode, should be out in about 7 hours at a certain website ;)

OK, so I am bored. Its raining and all I have are indoor sports available.

It looks as if the combos are set and pretty good ones. I will be practicing for tonight and would like to come back to D2 if it's not to late.

I know the network/servers will still have random behavior and I will do all I can at my end to keep the connection trouble free to help with a smooth event for other snails around me. If the 'Inferno Red car with White wheels' is jumping around the track please kindly text a comment in the room and I will move over and run in the back as much as possible.

X

Friend Invites sent to all D6 new members. If you are in D7 on part time list and want to be sure you can get into D6 if D7 gets full, send a Friend Request to HandlebarMustash on PSN and a couple of the backup hosts as well.

Off to a Capitals game - catch y'all in a bit.

I'm pretty close to packing it in for GT6.

Two of us gearing Karts, I left the track and got black screened. 15 minutes later I'm back in GT6. Couple that with all the online issues, having just purchased Assetto Corsa and an offer to rejoin iRacing for $5 ...

Only thing left is to get triples working on my PC.

Let's get the SNAIL iRacing league started!

D-7 will be a open lobby tonight since i cant add everyone due to my FL being full

Ouch. I hope that works. I have had mixed results in Open Lobby. You may get someone who watches and gets interested, joins. You may also get drunk soccer fans or track trolls.

I would strongly suggest setting PP and HP limits along with FR/4WD limits for each combo.

Ouch. I hope that works. I have had mixed results in Open Lobby. You may get someone who watches and gets interested, joins. You may also get drunk soccer fans or track trolls.

I would strongly suggest setting PP and HP limits along with FR/4WD limits for each combo.
i usually keep the the roster handy and yes the room is always pp and hp limited

Back