◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,756 comments
As soon as I get home from school I'll see what I can whip up in terms of photos... Currently in the midst of a veeery boring history lecture... FML :banghead:

I have some very exciting news to share with my fellow SNAIL's.

This past weekend I asked the love of my life to marry me and she said YES!!!!

Took her on horse and carriage ride through downtown Indy and asked her midway.

After we got back to our suite. We celebrated with a drink Chivas Royal Solute she had boughten me as a surprise for our weekend get away. Was simply a perfect weekend!
Congrats Jeff!!!

Reminder: Wednesday night NASCAR races
All are welcome, just show up in a gen6 (2013) NASCAR and the host will explain the rest. Lots off fun. Starts around 9:00pm EST.
Tonight's races includes w/cautions:
31 laps @ Cape Ring Inside (70% restriction)
41 laps @ Daytona (80% restriction)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/◆-s-n-a-i-l-spec-nascar-racing-wednesday-9pm-est-open-to-everyone.301486/

We're pretty relaxed in this league. Currently not running a points championship so it is a very easy going group. Always good fun!

Banner Pics!
NuumlrburgringGP_F_4_zps60f4181c.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_5_zps5ec68145.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_6_zps912ec576.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_7_zps01ed6e28.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_8_zpsfeb9b7b8.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_9_zps2f90dc79.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_10_zps80a5b009.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_11_zpsbfa11611.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_12_zps65e266db.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_F_13_zpsc7392e27.jpg

TwinRingMotegiRoadCourse_zps8e109ccf.jpg

TwinRingMotegiRoadCourse_1_zps1caf51e0.jpg

TwinRingMotegiRoadCourse_2_zps5285b69b.jpg

TwinRingMotegiRoadCourse_3_zps57162394.jpg

How do they look??:confused::D
I just saw the posts about filters. Iwill keep that in mind for any photos after these.

From sunday, Division 4:

097f5b13a5978ed60941fb8871772ce7_zps3625e155.jpg

f078a54cf4a919666cb4ae63cd997be2_zpsf29207cb.jpg

7fcefb7afe50990685e272af392ce279_zps0d4ec85e.jpg

87d8401fedc1f7ffbba90ea0422f3aa9_zps3f41d14e.jpg

0fa9c91810a79894ad7ed233fb71219d_zps0e5069de.jpg

f131e713f60d653b36f51af837bb4540_zps68c52047.jpg

8133927119decd377d4386eda8f3f214_zpsabe87207.jpg

These are for new combos:
3567bf0f666b1d6c5506d1d3c80b041a_zps858ededf.jpg

d1b7fcc3703d90aa09e1edf6ffbd3f3b_zpsee72a40c.jpg

6f39b425cf4ddb6265935819e9c645b8_zpse2768725.jpg

3f4b81f3b636c609af8352f2a05a4668_zpsb6e70b41.jpg
Thanks for the banner photos and the division photos! Please don't forget to collect $hells for your efforts. If you don't know what I'm taking about, click on the "Marketplace" and the "earn $hells" links in my sig. Be sure to select the correct option from the drop-down list though. :)

Paraphrasing for @Rallywagon

Come out tonight and get some mud on your face!! Tonight we are running pre-89 cars, not tuned (may power limit!) to about 350 (?) PP - n the snow, mud and rain. It all takes place with WEIRD!

[Wednesday Evening Informal Rally Driving]

Quite a hoot!

Well, here's what I got. Use 'em if you like 'em!

Attachments

• Nürburgring GP_F_2.jpg
    Nürburgring GP_F_2.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Nürburgring GP_F_1.jpg
    Nürburgring GP_F_1.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Nürburgring GP_F.jpg
    Nürburgring GP_F.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_2.jpg
    Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_2.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_1.jpg
    Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_1.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 8
  • Twin Ring Motegi Road Course.jpg
    Twin Ring Motegi Road Course.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_1.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_1.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 8
Hey wasnt home in the last couple day, i just catchup on 6 page , the new combo look good, not so sure about the redbull but i didnt try it yet so i cannot judge, will maybe be on a little bit later tonight,

Paraphrasing for @Rallywagon

Come out tonight and get some mud on your face!! Tonight we are running pre-89 cars, not tuned (may power limit!) to about 350 (?) PP - n the snow, mud and rain. It all takes place with WEIRD!

[Wednesday Evening Informal Rally Driving]

Quite a hoot!
Thanks Handle!!!! Room will be opened up in about 40 minutes! 355 pp! and a good ol' fender bender of a good time!

I have some very exciting news to share with my fellow SNAIL's.

This past weekend I asked the love of my life to marry me and she said YES!!!!

Took her on horse and carriage ride through downtown Indy and asked her midway.

After we got back to our suite. We celebrated with a drink Chivas Royal Solute she had boughten me as a surprise for our weekend get away. Was simply a perfect weekend!

12951443133_fe67b87548_c.jpg

12951443703_4eeaa28d71_c.jpg

12951726404_f42742c28a_c.jpg
Congrats, Jeff! From everything you've said about her, she sounds like an awesome lady! Anyone who's willing to not only put up with all your hobbies, but also embrace them (and even encourage them) is definitely a keeper! :cheers:

Hey buttkicker types. Have any of you perchance cleared your cache with your rumble on and your audio up loud? Got goose bumps the first time, and the second. And third...
Think that's WEIRD? Come to room 1472-6118-3615-5264-5084!

May I join? Sounds like it's a blast.
@JTB10000,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

@JTB10000,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:
how long does it take to get the d ranking?

Ive been having problems with the x2014. Tuesday night I ran two or three races in a tuning prohibited room. After the last race I tried to enter the track and no changes had been made to tge track settings or car settings and it told me I could not get in. As if I had tuned my car. Tried again today with the same car and it still wouldnt let me in. Bought a new car changed the oil and it let me on track. After the second race I went to the settings menu just to check my my pp and when I went to enter the track it told me my car was tuned:banghead: so I went to my garage got the first car and it still said it was tuned then tried again and it let me in. I hope we dont have this problem sunday night!:drool:

Ive been having problems with the x2014. Tuesday night I ran two or three races in a tuning prohibited room. After the last race I tried to enter the track and no changes had been made to tge track settings or car settings and it told me I could not get in. As if I had tuned my car. Tried again today with the same car and it still wouldnt let me in. Bought a new car changed the oil and it let me on track. After the second race I went to the settings menu just to check my my pp and when I went to enter the track it told me my car was tuned:banghead: so I went to my garage got the first car and it still said it was tuned then tried again and it let me in. I hope we dont have this problem sunday night!:drool:

This happened to me today also, I switched to tab B in the tuning screen and all was good. Notsuure what the issueis, but I'll most probably have a back-up car ready for race night.

Back