◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
I had a few laps and I have to say it's not that bad.
There are few spots on track that you can really mess up with your race. Car balance should be a concern in some corner exits as well. By the way, this car handle a pretty different from his racing"cousin".

Renault Sport Clio V6 24V '00 | 434PP | 261 HP | SH |
This is the numbers I've got after oil change.

Of course.. it is on Sport Hards. But drives like a classic MR car.

I like it... but having 100s of other options....(Lancia Stratus) just feels a little too much.

Btw.... GT7 annouced for the PS4!
Start saving racers! 1st day buy for me!

Last edited:
@Dragonwhisky when i click the link for replays, it just takes me to my google drive and all i can see is the results page. where do i go from there i can move them around no problem, i just cant find them.

Looks like you're using a mobile device browser. I'm not really sure why the open replays link isn't working for you. It'll have to wait until I get home to troubleshoot further, but I'm willing to bet the breakdown there is in the browser you're using.

So as I understand the freeze thing, I'll be finding a new home for the red bull junior... Will test today/tonight and have a pick by tonight!

PS dang you XRad, I really wanted to get rid of that car, but I'm not a fan of motegi either, so I'll try to find it an entertaining new home. Probably somewhere nice and bumpy so it doesn't just stick like glue everywhere and be boring ;)

Cape Ring lol

Hello everyone
first and foremost i would like to say it is an honour to be chosen to pick the next combo. I am really new around here and honestly didn’t think i would ever win a prize at all.
I tried to pick something a little different and a little challenging. I hope at least some of you like it. So the new combo for Sunday night will be...
the...

Renault Sport Clio V6 24V '00
at...
Ascari full track
You're being modest! While it's a nice sentiment, you earned each and every one of those points and beat the rest of us fair and square. Judging by your driving Sunday I have a feeling we'll be seeing some more of your combos too.

Btw.... GT7 annouced for the PS4!
Start saving racers! 1st day buy for me!

GT7? Not an auto-buy for me.

I will not buy from PD until I see how they handle GT6. They've released the first part of the game, but they are not delivering the promised content, nor the quality I expected. If that doesn't change, my response will not.

I had a few laps and I have to say it's not that bad.
There are few spots on track that you can really mess up with your race. Car balance should be a concern in some corner exits as well. By the way, this car handle a pretty different from his racing"cousin".

Renault Sport Clio V6 24V '00 | 434PP | 261 HP | SH |
This is the numbers I've got after oil change.
its a ok car I like it and the track its on is going to make some good racing lot of passing room but for tight packs its going to be fun, some turns that feel loose but practice what makes perfect, but it will be easy to mess up on some corners

What's A Good Price On A G27? I've found One For $199 But I Don't Know If That's The Lowst I Can Get It For I Haven't found Any Lower. So Any Help On a Good Place And Price Would Be Much help Thanks.

Woot! Finally something to make my PS4 more than a paper weight!
I wonder if my wheel will work on it...

Edit: I can't find anything official on it, you have a source?

There is an interview floating around where Kaz says it will be out in "a year or two"

Yeah I think all he said in a 2013 interview was like "We don't want to hold off on GT7 for very long. Maybe 2014 if we're lucky" or something to that effect

open practice room

1472-6399-8494-1423-4595

sorry forgot to make the room 'host switchable'. My default settings are one host. I'll do another.

Or maybe it wasn't,

new # 1472-6118-3916-1740-2975

Last edited:
Looks like you're using a mobile device browser. I'm not really sure why the open replays link isn't working for you. It'll have to wait until I get home to troubleshoot further, but I'm willing to bet the breakdown there is in the browser you're using.

@full89metal try this link https://drive.google.com/?tab=wo&authuser=0#folders/0B9Gi8FXKEgITNjQwcHI5eGE2WTQ for the open replay folder. You still have to be signed in to google to get there. At least I had to.

If the above link doesn't work, try this one https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9Gi8FXKEgITNjQwcHI5eGE2WTQ&usp=sharing, it may not require logging in to google. Well crap. That link lets you download but not upload.

Last edited:
So as I understand the freeze thing, I'll be finding a new home for the red bull junior... Will test today/tonight and have a pick by tonight!

PS dang you XRad, I really wanted to get rid of that car, but I'm not a fan of motegi either, so I'll try to find it an entertaining new home. Probably somewhere nice and bumpy so it doesn't just stick like glue everywhere and be boring ;)

... something like... Bathurst? :D:sly:

... something like... Bathurst? :D:sly:

To paraphrase...oh, say my friend, @Schmiggz - we just DID Bathurst... The Alpine, the S2000...

What about a track not yet done in GT6?

I do not recall these real recently...(I have not checked the GT6 history...)

Grand Valley Speedway?
Indy Road Course?
Autumn Ring Reverse?
Trial Mountain?

To paraphrase...oh, say my friend, @Schmiggz - we just DID Bathurst... The Alpine, the S2000...

What about a track not yet done in GT6?

I do not recall these real recently...(I have not checked the GT6 history...)

Grand Valley Speedway?
Indy Road Course?
Autumn Ring Reverse?
Trial Mountain?
yup... you're right sir. I mentioned bathurst because it's pretty "uneven" to break RB boredom but GVS or TM also sounds really good:tup:

Not really, but it'll be better than nothing at all. Waddaya want? My first born? Blood? Chocolate? ;) 28 hours in the day? :crazy::dopey::lol::bowdown:
So then what did you have in mind? Have the table of contents actually on the first post instead of just linked to it?

Did you say chocolate? How about some chocolate-covered pretzel sticks? Mmmmm.. :sly:

Any solid changes to the combos yet?

Sorry, but...

images

Prize A has been selected - Renault Sport Clio V6 24V '00 | 434PP | 261 HP | SH @ Ascari Full Track
Prize B - pending
Prize C - Selected to freeze the car, Red Bull Junior

ALSO:

I'm just booting up GT6 and got an update notification. Anyone know what this one is for?

Sorry, but...

images

Prize A has been selected - Renault Sport Clio V6 24V '00 | 434PP | 261 HP | SH @ Ascari Full Track
Prize B - pending
Prize C - Selected to freeze the car, Red Bull Junior

ALSO:

I'm just booting up GT6 and got an update notification. Anyone know what this one is for?

Haven't really seen anything yet on it

Thanks for checking it out! It was just something I was working on during my days off the last couple of weeks. It seems like a simple site but with the computer I have and whatnot I actually put a lot of time into it. Some hyperlinks I had to remove and reinsert by hand, the drivers list took the longest. Sometimes a page would so up right so I had to redesign it. Overall though I don't think it turned out bad and actually quite enjoyed working on it.
I would probably say the main difference from your page and what I had in mind for now is that I want links/tabs on snailracing.org to go directly back to the content we already have here on our GTPlanet thread (as opposed to have another page of content to have to maintain and update etc.

Back