◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,420 comments
just sent you a message
are you at Ascari, still can't see the room, or do you have a room ID? thanks for the message. I read it, but it doesn't have any additional info. Unless I am missing something. thanks much. If you fr me, that might help me as well.

D7 room ID
1472-6681-3630-4564-2692

Last edited:
Holy Canoly JOBYYY...Right on the bulls eye, dude...amazing. Congrats budz and enjoy your prize.

Great F1 racing today. Roseberg was awesome (I didn't know he was Keke's son cuz hes German but Keke is from Finland) and Ricciardi strugling with hes tires never aloud the McLaren to come too close.

D3 is open for business.

dwcopy_display_image.jpg

Hey guys, just thought I would show off the upgrade I've made this weekend to my man cave. As much as I loved the cat liter bins, which I have kept around in a less vital role, something nicer was in order. I may end up getting a digital copy sooner than not, just because I need to do some drifting! I really hope PD gets that course maker out soon. Nurb at night won't do it for long.
IMG_20140316_131955173.jpg
Heres more pics, a little history of the evolution of the racing rig. The seat has been around since the first iteration and the wood frame that the wheel is mounted to is from the second iteration.

Did the whole room imploded or just me?

I dont see the room if it is still up.

rebooted, clear cached and still dont see the room. I assume D3 still racing.

Last edited:
D6 went like clockwork tonight, not a single connection issue, and we even got done early!

Great racing throughout tonight, a bunch of new faces, and some of the same old ones.

Even the new guy, @Munch2487 even provided some fun.

If anyone wants to race come join me and a few others in a no pit challenge. There will be 2 heats with the second being a reverse grid.

Date: Today!!!
Time: 12:30 EST
Course: Apricot Hill
Qualifying: 10 Minutes (alone)
Laps: 13 x 2
Draft: Real
Grip: Real
Fuel/Tire Wear: Very Fast
Damage: Light
Car: Ford Mustang Boss 302
Tires: Sports Medium
Tuning: Prohibited