◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Thanks @JLBowler for the Settings reminder. Very timely and hope each Driver will also keep it handy for practice rooms. Best to practice with the same settings as the Sunday League.

Hello everyone how are you? As of right now I am in the middle of moving. It is the reason I have not been on as of recent. I am Not sure I will be available by this weekend. I am trying to finish my move as quickly as possi. But I have run into a few problems as the recent. It is quite difficult making a move from Ohio back to my hometown in Florida. But I will keep you all notified further. Thank you and God bless

Hello everyone how are you? As of right now I am in the middle of moving. It is the reason I have not been on as of recent. I am Not sure I will be available by this weekend. I am trying to finish my move as quickly as possi. But I have run into a few problems as the recent. It is quite difficult making a move from Ohio back to my hometown in Florida. But I will keep you all notified further. Thank you and God bless
Where at In florida?

To everyone who took the time to say congrats, either publically or privately, thank you very much.

I will do my best to ensure that S.N.A.I.L. continues running smoothly on a day to day basis. I'm also officially putting my fish away. It served a purpose for a short time but it's usefulness to me has passed.

I am attempting to be more understanding
Looks like you'll be needing one of these soon.

pillowback.jpg

I know im going to get fish slapped but, how soon will we have an update on when the b and c can make there picks? Getting anxious.

I know im going to get fish slapped but, how soon will we have an update on when the b and c can make there picks? Getting anxious.

As soon as the stewards can finalize their rulings on any incident reports involving the prize winners. Before you can ask, I don't know when that will be but I would hope the goal is to have it completed tonight.

I fixed my set up a little better so far I'm not having that braking prob. And I feel comfortable. Now ill practice all week on my race craft and not on my speed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 9
I fixed my set up a little better so far I'm not having that braking prob. And I feel comfortable. Now ill practice all week on my race craft and not on my speed
Looks good man, ill be on later tonight ill see if i can find you I ran about 60 laps at Spa all together yesterday with the Megane, man my tail hurt with all that mileage

ORGANIZATIONAL ANNOUNCEMENT

It's my pleasure to announce that @JLBowler is now an official league director. For those that don't know, he was one of the first members to join the league and has been actively involved with S.N.A.I.L. for more than two years. In that time, he has served as our Technical Director, a Division Steward, and has directed his own S.N.A.I.L. race series. He has also developed several league policies and has a thorough understanding of all league functions. In addition, he now plays a key role in our promotion and relegation process and is responsible for the initial division placement for all new members.

With all that in mind, it's safe to say that there are few members who are as thoroughly involved in all aspects of the league. With this new role, he now has the authority to make the day-to-day decisions that are necessary to keep the league (and the thread) moving and progressing forward. Please join me in congratulating him on his new role. :)
Congratulations JLBowler on your new responsibilities, youll do an
awesome job man

Looks good man, ill be on later tonight ill see if i can find you I ran about 60 laps at Spa all together yesterday with the Megane, man my tail hurt with all that mileage

I would guarantee you that I haven't run 60 laps at Spa with the Megane and that includes running every race on Sunday that we have had it.

I would guarantee you that I haven't run 60 laps at Spa with the Megane and that includes running every race on Sunday that we have had it.
Practice makes perfect as they say right? That little MR can be a booger sometimes so i was trying to get that good ole perfect line goin:sly:

Similarly, if there are any snails in Eastern Ontario who want to hit up Calabogie for a track day with me (assuming you have a car you want to track), lemme know! The season is quickly approaching.

...rental cars are always an option too :)

Back