◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,782 comments
I have an instant boot policy for him if I'm running a room. Won't join one he's running either. I didn't even know he had GTP drama, but that guy has been the sole occupant of my "enemies list" for at least a year just from GT5. He used to run shuffle rooms all the time and join others and was incredibly annoying. He'll complain via text chat spam on any driver's percieved "cleanliness" then proceed to bash his way around mid-pack. When running a shuffle, he'd never go over 350PP and berate anyone who suggested otherwise.

In years of running in random GT5 rooms, seriously the only name I remember that I would cringe every time I saw it.
You know, his name is awfully familiar. I feel like I've had encounters with him before back in GT5 but I just went and checked a few old videos and couldn't find his name. He must have joined a lobby at some point since I did a ton of shuffle racing. Man do I miss it.
I joined the room late last night, in that short period of time I saw him. 1. driving backwards on the track (annoying and disrespectful, but whatever, maybe he was bored. 2. did the same thing during qualifying. 3. during the racing I got a good draft on him, he swerved across the track to try and bump me off...then the next corner he tried to hit me but luckily ghosted and went off, i thought the entire thing a bit odd for sure.
So he was the one driving backwards. I saw the car fly by me, but by the time I checked everyone was facing forward. That incident you described sounds like what is in the video I posted above. Check it out.

It's 5:30 PM ET and we have two track suggestions.

Deep Forest
Rome

Both tracks are the forward version. Everyone who raced last Sunday is eligible to vote. Pick one of these tracks and cast your vote here.

Voting will close at 8:30 PM EST. That's three hours from now. I will need someone to count up the votes and make the announcement of which track will replace Ascari and be the home for the Integra this week. Any volunteers for this? I will not be able to see the thread at this time.

Deep Forest
Rome

Both tracks are the forward version. Everyone who raced last Sunday is eligible to vote. Pick one of these tracks and cast your vote here.

Voting will close at 8:30 PM EST. That's three hours from now. I will need someone to count up the votes and make the announcement of which track will replace Ascari and be the home for the Integra this week. Any volunteers for this? I will not be able to see the thread at this time.

I can keep track as I will be near a computer while im still at school to help tutor freshman that are having a problem with math.

Edit: My choice is for Deep Forest

Deep Forest
Rome

I vote for Rome and I volunteer to count the votes and report. I am assuming that you are not just talking about everyone who raced in a particular division. Thanks

So he was the one driving backwards. I saw the car fly by me, but by the time I checked everyone was facing forward. That incident you described sounds like what is in the video I posted above. Check it out.

it was! you can see him around the 3:30 mark try and block me when i had a draft, and then at turn one clearly try to take me out, then ghost through me and then you...glad you saved the replay it looks even more blatant when watching it again.

Deep Forest
Rome

FYI @KTR5

Back