◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,417 comments
Hey guys I was wondering since it looks like WC won't be racing this weekend due to the update, if I could possible make a move into one of the prime divisions starting this April season? It seems like being on the prime would better fit my schedule after all! What would I have to do? Would I have to resubmit a time trial?

Also I love racing with the west coast guys, @jobyone it has been tons of fun so far and I'm happy that you allow me to race with you guys :), chasing down @Neovre has made me that much faster, and that much cleaner! I cannot thank you enough for the opportunity you guys have given me!

You tried Zero. You tried. I think several people sit up in the morning refreshing the page, waiting for someone to blink. Then all hell breaks loose :D

Banners will probably be done by tonight. I'm not sure that I saw any post-practice pictures, so if you posted pictures, do you mind quoting them for me?(I'll be at work all day so I won't be able to easily search.

(@shmibal_GT @Wolfsatz @KTR5

I have been on the road since Friday so I don't have any new pictures from practice. I did tag you in a post with some Roadster pics.

This is what I went to pick up. My older brother will be busy with his new project. It's a Factory Five Racing MkIV Roadster or at least it will be.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Hey guys I was wondering since it looks like WC won't be racing this weekend due to the update, if I could possible make a move into one of the prime divisions starting this April season? It seems like being on the prime would better fit my schedule after all! What would I have to do? Would I have to resubmit a time trial?

Also I love racing with the west coast guys, @jobyone it has been tons of fun so far and I'm happy that you allow me to race with you guys :), chasing down @Neovre has made me that much faster, and that much cleaner! I cannot thank you enough for the opportunity you guys have given me!
vrap,

@JLBowler should be able to place you in a division. That being said it might be worth submitting a new time trial as your pace now seems to be way up compared to your original TT. Would that be ok for him to do JL?

Show those regulars how fast us West Coasters are:)

vrap,

@JLBowler should be able to place you in a division. That being said it might be worth submitting a new time trial as your pace now seems to be way up compared to your original TT. Would that be ok for him to do JL?

Thanks @jobyone I'm glad I got your support!

So, last weekend I had a bit of a heart attack on the last turn of the last lap... Thankfully saved it though!

Also, I went & practiced a bit and here's what I could pull off

Mazda Miata - 0:57.835
Lancia Delta - 1:36.337
BMW M3 - 1:27.367

Not too sure what you guys are running for times, so I hope I'm not at the back of a very speedy snail train!

Attachments

• Deep Forest Raceway.jpg
    Deep Forest Raceway.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 9
  • Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg
    Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg
    Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Deep Forest Raceway_3.jpg
    Deep Forest Raceway_3.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 9
This Roadster / Tsukuba combo is amazing! I find it a little tough to drive ( perhaps because I haven't actually raced in a while ) but the two just match each other perfectly. So far I've managed a 1:00.871 but stay consistent in the 1:02.xxx range. I can't wait to come back. :D

This Roadster / Tsukuba combo is amazing! I find it a little tough to drive ( perhaps because I haven't actually raced in a while ) but the two just match each other perfectly. So far I've managed a 1:00.871 but stay consistent in the 1:02.xxx range. I can't wait to come back. :D
Me and you had some good races the last time we ran this car. Its on drifftins channel on you tube if anyone wants to see it. It was epic

I love the way you said 'set sail'! Thank you very much. You must have held them off gallantly, because I only noticed one getting closer after the first two laps, and one, maybe two after the next two laps. Sorry the bees got to you, maybe I should have found a way that we could have held them off together. I have heard of some of the top level drivers doing such things together. Maybe we can both get to that level, and GET EM. :)

:gtpflag:DIVISION SEVEN .:gtpflag:
Lol maybe you but not me probably. I think I'll be stuck in the trenches for quite some time. Just haven't got the skills or the time to get better I'm afraid, but still having a blast anyway. I'm sure you'll do fine making your way up through the ranks all by yourself!!!
Best of luck.

I've been called in to work for tomorrow and setting up a nice bbq steak dinner for the family tonight. Somehow have to update the driver list when it's available. Not sure how I can fit any more practice laps before Sunday night. :( . So much for being competitive tomorrow night.

Last edited:
About the driver list... I'm not on it? Are some drivers not listed due to inactivity? I didn't play GT6 for a couple months.

Just curious, maybe someone else has the same situation.

[quote"Schmiggz, post: 9530858, member: 217766"]Funny... the only time we drove thisMazda was exactly on this track. So the prize for originality goes to...[/quote]
Nope, Indy road course in gt5

So, last weekend I had a bit of a heart attack on the last turn of the last lap... Thankfully saved it though!

Also, I went & practiced a bit and here's what I could pull off

Mazda Miata - 0:57.835
Lancia Delta - 1:36.337
BMW M3 - 1:27.367

Not too sure what you guys are running for times, so I hope I'm not at the back of a very speedy snail train!

You are fast Robbie, make sure you got the SH tires for the Lancia, that time don't look right for you.

Haven't tested the miata yet.

[quote"Schmiggz, post: 9530858, member: 217766"]Funny... the only time we drove thisMazda was exactly on this track. So the prize for originality goes to...
Nope, Indy road course in gt5[/quote]
Nope Hookie... Tsukuba my friend. I still have the replay cuz I won one of the races.

vrap,

@VrapPlus . Yes, send in a fresh time trial by 23:59 ET tonight and I can get you racing in a division tomorrow night.

About the driver list... I'm not on it? Are some drivers not listed due to inactivity? I didn't play GT6 for a couple months.

Just curious, maybe someone else has the same situation.

You were supposed to send me a message to remind me that you wanted to come back. I will get it handled and Oshawa-Joe will be updating the drivers list tonight.

@VrapPlus . Yes, send in a fresh time trial by 23:59 ET tonight and I can get you racing in a division tomorrow night.

You were supposed to send me a message to remind me that you wanted to come back. I will get it handled and Oshawa-Joe will be updating the drivers list tonight.

@JLBowler done and done sir I submitted a time trial through the google docs thingyandwhatnot.

Surprisingly @jobyone I'm a whole 2 seconds faster than when I joined, if anyone doubts that racing in snail makes you faster there's your proof right there.

OK, just got my division and chompin at the bit. But here's a noob question:
I see that the specs for round one is Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 (219HP / PP 408)
AND the car (stock) has 207HP / PP 401. As it's clearly stated that other than an oil change no modifications are to be done to the car. Sorry, but what am I missing?

[edit]
Also I cannot paint the "normal wheels" as it seems is customary. So is it ok to get custom wheels so I can paint them? (Could reduce weight, no?)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back