◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,417 comments
PRIZE A SELECTION

People have been wanting power, this has it.
People have been wanting full use of the cr limit, this reaches it.
The track has almost no elevation, which helps this MR

Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 @ Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit

:)

Very interesting.

240px-LamborghiniNOMADDiablo.jpg

I guess @bigjobrob will really need to grind to buy this one...

Last edited:
1VFAIur.png

Race Date - Sun Apr 06 2014
Penalty Rate 78%
Banner by dabneyd

These results can be viewed on the SNAIL Steward Review Sheet.

Thanks to JLBowler, Neovro and tezgm99 for their reviews this week
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here. @zer05ive & @kcheeb, these adjustments have been made in the director's and results sheets.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***​

Introducing the GranStand.
The GranStand racing stand system is fully modular, allowing for customization beyond the efforts of many others on the market. This also allows for selection of a model that fits not only your needs, but your budget as well, and always allows for additional modules.

The GranStand Challenge III Points have been updated with the races run on March 30th. If you find something amiss with your points, let me know asap, thanks!​

>>> GrandStand Challenge III Point Standings <<<

Don't forget your exclusive S.N.A.I.L. discount on all GranStand products!

PRIZE A SELECTION

Good choice Parker, time to practice 👍

Anybody looking to just run some hot laps i have a free run lobby open for the Lambo Nomad on Silverstone. Join if you want to practice the car and track, also will practice Tsubuka sometime later also.

1472-6399-9009-5385-2268

Last edited:
The post above it.

Oh I guess you're mocking "bee's knees". :\

PRIZE A SELECTION

For a moment I was thinking you had picked the Diablo GT2. Thanks for not doing that.

PRIZE A SELECTION

Bro me loves you

@bigjobrob, do you run the seasonal events? Some of those have a pretty good payout, especially the FT-1 seasonal that was released on Monday. I think you get 300k when you get gold, which is 600k if you have the 5-day bonus.

Bronze Target Time - 1:57:000, prizes are Toyota FT-1 + 60K CR
Silver Target Time - 1:49:000, prizes are GT Flourescence 002-C + 90K CR
Gold Target Time - 1:46:000, prizes are GT Gunmetal 007-W + 150K CR

Yes...figured out that was my best way to earn credits, and had my log-in bonus up to 130%, so starting to get it...thanks :)

and earned enough at lunch hour to buy the Mazada. Was hoping the BMW would be saved and I would have the cars needed.........now I probably have 1 of the 3 needed......I am like a low budget Nascar race team just trying to make events :)

Last edited:
Yes...figured out that was my best way to earn credits, and had my log-in bonus up to 130%, so starting to get it...thanks :)

and earned enough at lunch hour to buy the Mazada. Was hoping the BMW would be saved and I would have the cars needed.........now I probably have 1 of the 3 needed......I am like a low budget Nascar race team just trying to make events :)

Red Bull championship series, you can make a lot of credits in about 30 minutes of racing.

Red Bull championship series, you can make a lot of credits in about 30 minutes of racing.

On the National A Series right now, so have a some races to plow through...and plow through I do....I just bang on those cars ahead of me to get the gold and credits........does not work on my racecraft though.

@FloydC3

We need you to make a choice between prize "B" and "C" so that the process can move on and we can get cars selected for practice tonight.

If you haven't made a choice by 7 PM ET then you will be declared the prize "B" winner and @dcallnight 's pick as the prize "C" winner will be official then you will have until 8:30 ET to make your prize "B" selection.

Last edited:
@FloydC3

We need you to make a choice between prize "B" and "C" so that the process can move on and we can get cars selected for practice tonight.

If you haven't made a choice by 7 PM ET then you will be declared the prize "B" winner and @dcallnight 's pick as the prize "C" winner will be official then you will have until 8:30 ET to make your prize "B" selection.

I will need someone to keep track of the selections leading up to practice tonight. If @FloydC3 has not made a selection between B or C by 7PM ET then he is the Prize B winner and the previous choice made by dcallnight to keep the track will become official.

At 7PM ET if we have not head from FloydC3 then the members of D4 who raced should begin to make suggestions for cars to replace the M3. If we have still not heard from FloydC3 by 8:30 PM ET then the suggestion period will close and voting by all league members who raced this Sunday will take place. This voting will close at 9:15 PM ET so that everyone can quickly buy the car and get to practice.

It really shouldn't be this hard to get drivers who have won something to claim their prize and the delay has come from D4 for three weeks in a row now. Do we need to make the entire division ineligible for prizes for a while?

I'm personally not a fan of this "freeze" thing. Too much waiting on other people, delays, confusion, and back-and-forth. Can't we do something simple like give prize C a $hell or...?

The freeze has nothing to do with the fact that we would still be waiting on the prize B winner to make a pick.

The Diablo has a dealership PP of 593 and will run on race hard tires.

That Lambo is a good choice but it's not an excelent choice. An excelent choice would have been the other Diablo race car as we could paint our colors on it. Thats why the base models have been coming out more often than they're original brothers. But still, a good choice.
The track? How many times have we raced at Silverstone (all layouts) since December 6th?
It's indeed a good combo. But could be better.

Back