◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say hi! Again thank you for all of your support. It means a lot to me. That is definitely a SNAIL logo on my helmet :)

Finished both practices for the day. Fastest time for me was a 1:51.04. Was on track for a low 1:50 to high 1:49 with my best times through sector 1 & 2 when a Ferrari and Audi that went off track pinched me going down to parabolica. I think that set of tires were half a stint old. Haven't ran on a new set of tires yet so we will see where I'm at in qualifying. Itching to go again and hoping we get a good spot on the grid!

Qualy should be live on NISMO.TV in about an hour or less I believe.

See you guys later!

14 mins till live stream comes alive for qualifying!

I see your GTO's and raise you...

Mazda-RX-7-GTO_1.jpg

Another GTO! :P

I'm going to nit-pick this one. There was both a GTO and a GTU version of this car, but that's really the class they raced in. GTU was under 2.5 or 3 liters (depending on the year) and GTO was over that limit. I guess you could say any other cars in the higher class could be called a GTO.

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say hi! Again thank you for all of your support. It means a lot to me. That is definitely a SNAIL logo on my helmet :)

Finished both practices for the day. Fastest time for me was a 1:51.04. Was on track for a low 1:50 to high 1:49 with my best times through sector 1 & 2 when a Ferrari and Audi that went off track pinched me going down to parabolica. I think that set of tires were half a stint old. Haven't ran on a new set of tires yet so we will see where I'm at in qualifying. Itching to go again and hoping we get a good spot on the grid!

Qualy should be live on NISMO.TV in about an hour or less I believe.

See you guys later!

It's really unfortunate that this isn't available on mobile devices. I'm at work and for some reason, they block youtube. Go figure...

Bad luck for Nick's car, one of the Turbo pipings fell off during Q2 and it seems they might not come out as Bob Neville puts it from Team RJN...

Hopefully RJN can get the Nissan back out for Q3 with I think Alex Buncombe behind the wheel, currently top of the time chart is Villorba Corse Ferrari with a 1:48.610 from Q2 but the fastest drivers should be out in Q3 so let's see what's up!

Edit: NO.80 Nissan GTR GT3 is back out for Q3!

Hopefully RJN can get the Nissan back out for Q3 with I think Alex Buncombe behind the wheel, currently top of the time chart is Villorba Corse Ferrari with a 1:48.610 from Q2 but the fastest drivers should be out in Q3 so let's see what's up!

Edit: NO.80 Nissan GTR GT3 is back out for Q3!

They were on a good lap when one of the Bentleys crashed at Ascari bringing out the red flag. Most unfortunate.

And Q3 wraps up as Steven Kane puts the Bentley Continental GT3 into the wall at Ascari after a big bite on the first entry curb sending the car in the air, catches the asphalt and shoots into the wall on driver's left. Pole position was an absolutely stunning lap by Alvaro Parente, factory McLaren driver A.R.T. Racing with a 1:47.603! 4 tenths quicker than last year's pole!

First of the Nissans no.35 GTR GT3 with Chio behind the wheel finishes 17th fastest with a 1:48.989 on his first flying lap in the session and our No. 80 car with Nick and Alex Buncombe behind the wheel managed a 1:50.158 after a hot fix on the car..

Results are provisional and just for reference until an official on Snail announces anything @KTR5 . But this is how things stand at the moment. Looking for a great race tomorrow

Yeah, unfortunate luck for my car on this one. Looks like Alex will be first in the car for the race tomorrow. We all know he can put it down when it really counts. Still looking forward to tomorrow and ready to go! Just have to put in clean and consistent laps.

Good luck buddy, I'm pretty new to Snail and am feeling very unreal chatting on the same thread with a GTA winner racing BES at Monza RIGHT NOW lol.

Good luck, Nick! Trying to find a station who is covering this tomorrow.

Buon Giorno - or whatever good luck & good evening is in Italian.

Tomorrow is the big day! Looking forward to it. Just wanted to let everyone know that you can watch the full Blancpain GT3 race live from Monza on NISMO.TV or at blancpain-gt-series.com/live starting at 5:25am(PST)(I hope my time is right lol) if you want to be up that early to watch haha. Off to bed for me now. Wish me luck tomorrow!

I tried the Data Logger today! It's really cool! You can see your racing line from above and the static friction circle.You can see if your are combining braking,turning and acceleration properly to maintain maximum traction (I made a good example there).:cheers:

251rBku.jpg

FrictionCircle.gif

I tried the Data Logger today! It's really cool! You can see your racing line from above and the static friction circle.You can see if your are combining braking,turning and acceleration properly to maintain maximum traction (I made a good example there).:cheers:

251rBku.jpg

FrictionCircle.gif

Is it possible to pull the data off of an online lobby? Or is it only for offline practices?

Is it possible to pull the data off of an online lobby? Or is it only for offline practices?

I know you can do it with the top 10 from the seasonal events ,but I don't think you can from an online lobby. It needs to be a Time Attack type of event.

251rBku.jpg

FrictionCircle.gif
Is the Data Logger only -"En Francais" or is also "En Englais"?

also can some one provide a link that can explain how the rpm/torque graph works in the car setup menu please. I think betwen that and the data logger I got enough to learn for a while

251rBku.jpg

FrictionCircle.gif
It seems to be a very useful tool :)

Word on the street is you need to be more careful, or your going in the pipe and will get smoked

@JLBowler does this constitute a threat, and is there any kind of repercussion for a threat in S.N.A.I.L. ?

Also, does anyone know where you can create best lap replays? I want to use the new data logger and I thought I could do this with an online time trial, or an online race, and both only offered to save the normal replay. Can this only be done offline? And where would that be besides Seasonal Events?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back