◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
@JLBowler does this constitute a threat, and is there any kind of repercussion for a threat in S.N.A.I.L. ?

Also, does anyone know where you can create best lap replays? I want to use the new data logger and I thought I could do this with an online time trial, or an online race, and both only offered to save the normal replay. Can this only be done offline? And where would that be besides Seasonal Events?

You can save best lap Times in test mode.

I was kind of hoping to participate in the endurance race, then I accidently opened a practice lobby, starting with the Lamborghini.

1472-6399-8665-9410-6969

I was kind of hoping to participate in the endurance race, then I accidently opened a practice lobby, starting with the Lamborghini.

1472-6399-8665-9410-6969

Just got home from a busy day at the Home Depot. Having a beer, eating some tandoori chicken, and will join you soon.

Heard something from a fan at the local dirt track last night when a racer got upset with a guy he was trying to pass and took himself out after some contact .
Fan said "front car can't hit the back car"
I thought it was funny and fitting for our style of clean racing

Last edited:
I'll be getting online eventually, but starting to fade quick. Main goal tonight it to run a bunch of laps at Silverstone to finally learn the track. Did a dozen+ laps last night and was all over the track, missing apexes (even more than usual) managing a 1:59, but not very consistent at all.

So I'm just going to catch up on Fast&Loud instead. ...beer wench!

👍

I also think that the race with the Diablo will be 5 laps, I base that on a race in the practice lobby.

@chatva Such potty-mouth.

Much swear.

Wow.

EDIT: @zer05ive After a race with 5 laps, I can pretty much determine that the race with the Diablo should be 5 laps. The fast guys had finished the race in just over 10 minutes.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Finally got time to enjoy this IMSA race! Thank god :P

Hello mates, I am requesting to join your spec. Racing league.

Thanks

Tim
@WRXDefJamz,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Sorry banners aren't finished. I was attending my brothers bachelor party today, and I've been pretty occupied. My goal is to knock them out really quick in the AM.

I did get to go karting tonight though! I even rented a go-pro for the onboard. Video coming soon ;)

After tonight's practice:

The Fiat 500 Abarth is pretty much as I thought it would be, a good qualifying position should get you a good finishing position in the race. And because its slow, staying on the gas will get you speed.

The Miata is pretty much the same as the Fiat, but because it's RWD, you can still get it out of shape.

The Diablo lives up to it's name. It has a fine line that is very east to cross, step over it, and you're quickly facing backwards in a cloud of smoke. I like that it has over 600 HP, but I think a few adjustments (that you can't do in our races) would make a world of difference, particularly in the diff.

And Copse is going to be the death of me. That corner and I in the 12 years I've known it, I still can't get it right.

I think was supposed to start, but because of the qualifying incident, they opted to put Alex in first to try to move up early.

And move up he has done. Started 31st, up to 15 by the end of lap 1, now in 12th.

If the driver in the #11 Ferrari raced in S.N.A.I.L., he would get an e-mail on Monday saying there is an incident report against him.

Buncombe with a fantastic run out of Lesmo 2 to move into 11th.

They just showed the #35 Nissan in the garage with leaking power steering fluid. Not good at all.

EDIT:
Driver changes are beginning to happen. Look for Nick to get in the car soon.

Last edited:
Timing is showing Nick in the car!

After everyone has taken their pit stop, Nick is in 8th with his first lap being a 1:52, just a second off of Alex's pace.

Last edited:
What a mess that BMW is making of the final sector of the track.

EDIT:
Nick getting some air time now.

EDIT 2:
Nick moves into 7th over and 2nd in the Pro-Am class.

Last edited:
Back