Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. intoflatlines

intoflatlines

Voting is done in the lobby after the Sunday races are over. Thankfully, the GTR/Indy combo is staying!

2. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

Thanks for making your picks!
    The April 27th lineup has been posted!! :gtpflag:
    Thanks! This is a huge help! Wouldn't have been able to post the lineup until this evening without this!
    Didn't notice any changes from @Handlebar's numbers, but please let me know if I overlooked something.

3. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

His numbers are right, but he had them listed on the wrong combos, which in turn caused him to put them in the wrong order, round 2 & 3 were the effected combos.

4. Jakedog23

Jakedog23

Got to grind for the money to purchase that Subaru.

5. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

R3served from phone. Pls be patient as I'm on the road

Handlebar likes this.
  6. malachi666

malachi666

I started off hating the GTR, but it has grown on me... now that I understand how to drive it...

intoflatlines, KTR5 and Jakedog23 like this.
  7. VrapPlus

VrapPlus

Yota at Rome is fun! 1:28.2xx too bad I won't be racing this weekend :( damn work..

Edit:1:27.806 at Rome, with room for improvement... How come the week you guys pick a good combo I have to work... It's a conspiracy I tell you.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  8. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

I agree, the Toyota 2000GT '67 at Circuito di Roma is a good fit. Nice pick @Mirado_7.

Mirado_7 likes this.
  9. wvhellbilly

wvhellbilly

Can't wait to get home from work and get some practice in on the new combos. I think we have a great lineup of combos for this weekend.

Oneied, SHOCKY_WELL and Jakedog23 like this.
  10. Tanner350z

Tanner350z (Banned)

Combos look good, il be practicing later

Oneied likes this.
  11. ParkerMO125

ParkerMO125

Of course, i sold my brz last week to aid in the purchase of my gtr lol...

I need to hire a grinder.

12. Jakedog23

Jakedog23

That makes two of us. I remember having both the BRZ GT300's. They are good cars.

13. Severn

Severn

Love the Base Models... bought them all a while ago, glad they're seeing regular use :D

moeom, KTR5 and intoflatlines like this.
  14. K1utch

K1utch

Hey guys in starting to figure this car out im catching up now. 1 03.465. This car is completely opposite of my style so im learning as the time a bit more time and I should be able to really improve it. Wish ne luck.

Mark II likes this.
  15. RobbiefromBC

RobbiefromBC

So the last week we get to go to Rome... Interesting, the chicane can make it or break it this week!

Jakedog23 likes this.
  16. ParkerMO125

ParkerMO125

i would prefer if you could just not show up sunday to get some of the pressure off my back, thanks.

:)

RobbiefromBC, Nish and Mirado_7 like this.
  17. SHOCKY_WELL

SHOCKY_WELL

I just took everything off of BRZ and it has 66.3 miles on it. And I have 518pp/361hp

18. intoflatlines

intoflatlines

Make sure you can enter a tuning prohibited race. I always buy a new car for SNAIL just in case, because I know some people have had issues getting in if they at one point modded the car.

19. moeom

moeom

[​IMG]

20. gmraces

gmraces

I will not be racing for a few weeks being my focus is on GT Academy. If I make the nationals I will be back to race.

GranStand Bill likes this.
  21. SHOCKY_WELL

SHOCKY_WELL

Just ran redbull championship to get money to buy a new one. Thanks. Just bought a new BRZ GT300 BASE MODEL '12 changed oil 518pp/361hp. Hmmm

deaconblues82 and intoflatlines like this.
  22. jobyone

jobyone Premium

Good luck. With your speed you should have a shot. But don't burn out to early.

gmraces likes this.
  23. Troggy

Troggy

I will probably be in a similar boat. Also, the coming months will be very hard for me to find time to race, as I will be attending plenty of real life races! I have plans to do the Indy Road Course race in two weeks, the 500, The canadian grand prix, Nationwide Series at Mid-Ohio, and Indycar at Mid-Ohio, going to make for a busy summer!

Nail-27, LeoStrop, gmraces and 2 others like this.
  24. intoflatlines

intoflatlines

Nice! No big races for me this year but I plan on going to the Tudor/Continental races at Road America this August.

25. TRL_Importlife

TRL_Importlife

I'm down I'm doing AllenBerg on may 2nd

zer05ive likes this.
  26. ATLskydiver

ATLskydiver

I've got the Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta this October, but no other plans.

27. Severn

Severn

Took my son to ALMS at Lime Rock last year (totally free him being a kid and me being a veteran, which is awesome) so I'm definitely looking forward to going again this year in May. (USCC or IMSA or whatever now, obviously)

28. Michelin

Michelin Premium

All my plans are with the 6Hrs of São Paulo, last round of the WEC. I went there in 2012, and I hope to go again. :D

LeoStrop likes this.
  29. TEX36

TEX36 Premium

Likewise, I will be busy this summer with the International Division 5 Race Series each weekend - Plus the International Kart Series held each Tuesday night. Maintaining, Overhauls, Transporting and Sponsor Appearances will take a lot of my time. But will be faithful to my SNAIL Bros as much as possible. :lol:
    Enjoy your races, guys ...... I'm just green with envy.:p

chatva, Oshawa-Joe, zer05ive and 7 others like this.
  30. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

I hesitate to post this, as I'm just adding to the mundane jibber jabber than clogs this thread, but what the heck.

I plan to go the Tudor/IMSA at Six hours of the Glen in June and I will be doing a track day there at September too.

Also, my cousin and uncle will be racing in the One Lap of America starting on May 4th, running through the 10th. I'll be heading to Mid-Ohio on the 8th for the event that day.

You crack me up Tex. Good stuff! Although I'd wager a guess that you won't be in D5 all year, and I don't mean you'll be in D6 either.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    gmraces and Handlebar like this.