◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,414 comments
I'll be racing today in D2, just for the heads up.. all I'm wondering is the "UNKNOWN" on the list after my name and many other names...

I'll be racing today in D2, just for the heads up.. all I'm wondering is the "UNKNOWN" on the list after my name and many other names...

UNKNOWN is in the place of your start date. If you registered, got placed in a division, and haven't raced as of yet, your start date is UNKNOWN. Start date is one of the last items used to determine part time priority.

Div 5 OPEN
9 in D-5 so far

Last edited:
just an fyi @samson10127 has not made any races in the past few months and should be taken off the full time list
The quick answer is yes you may. There are two things that I ask:

1. Do not set a qualifying time. You need to be on track but please let the west coasters fight for the starting positions. Also please do not do anything that might disrupt others concentration like driving backwards around the track or doing donuts as your headlights/taillights might be visible.

2. Remember the West coasters are fighting for seasonal points. Make sure that your racing does not cause them to loose points. By this I mean if you are fighting for the lead with a normal WC racer and you make a small mistake and cause him to loose position you have cost him a lot while you have lost nothing. We can also not deduct any points from your score. So please be aware that being in a heated battle with the normal WC guys should probably be avoided.

That being said we have had many visitors and have a good time racing with them so please do stop in.

To all West Coasters

As I will not be racing tonight we need someone to host. I am going to be away from the computer after this post so We need someone to volunteer to set up the room. Just post in the thread if you are able and the other guys should be able to help you out. I will be back racing next week.

Have fun tonight

Damn. I forgot that we start at 8:30. I don't know how I screwed that up. It hasn't been 9 in ages. Ah well, I should be doing homework anyway. See you next week D2.

This is just a messed up format for me. I can only practice early in the week, so I get to the Sunday race, and have never run laps on tracks with any cars, let alone the ones we are racing, as we do not know what we are running until midway or the end of the week. lapped before 7-laps were up, running by myself.......just not making sense for me. Sorry for leaders in D8 being on the track and having to worry about me as a back-marker. After the first race of the combo, just logged off :(

Back