Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Neovre

Neovre

I would like to learn some new tracks, Matterhorn would be interesting.

2. Ryan F

Ryan F

Yah he was running in our west coast room and he was usually the fastest guy out there. So is he going to be removed from the standings that night? Basically we all move up one spot since he won almost every race?

3. jobyone

jobyone Premium

His positions were not scored so it is already done. I think if @Neovre had not been having connection issues they would have had some good battles. We need to sort our the hosting for the West Coasters. I can do next week but we need to find two people (Primary and Secondary Hosts) with good internet connections.

4. ParkerMO125

ParkerMO125

its never happened to me before last sunday, but searching by track(rome) was simply not showing the room/s either.

Edit.
    Now that i think about it, judging by my poor performance in d2 last sunday, it was probably a sign that i wasnt suppose to race lol

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  5. intoflatlines

intoflatlines

[​IMG]

edit: not sure if this is a worthy TOTP or whatever it's called.

6. chuyler1

chuyler1 Premium

If you login and start the game up too fast it doesn't seem to register your friends. Give it a minute or two...or double check your friend list before launching the game.

intoflatlines likes this.
  7. hooker4

hooker4

Practice room open: 1472-4711-0167-3383-9167

8. dcallnight

dcallnight

Hahaha I don't know I don't know what I was thinking @KTR5 I should've stayed at home and got to work on that combo, but I'm doing it in a couple minutes so you won't have to wait much longer :D:cheers:

KTR5 and Mirado_7 like this.
  9. intoflatlines

intoflatlines

I always wait for my friends list to fully load before I start GT6. It might make a difference, might not, but with the whole friend request/room thing it makes sense to let it load up before you start the game IMO.

USERID_77a23 likes this.
  10. ParkerMO125

ParkerMO125

that might of been the problem, as once it first wasnt showing rooms, i was rebooting asap as me and kgffy were delaying the start time.

11. intoflatlines

intoflatlines

I don't know if it actually does make a difference, but I feel like it has a good chance.

ParkerMO125 likes this.
  12. chuyler1

chuyler1 Premium

Yeah I don't know if it is the be-all-end-all but it definitely contributes. Also, try sending the lobby host a message. Every time I did that I felt like an idiot 10 seconds later when the room magically appeared. Something about looking up the user from the PSN menu...when you go back and refresh the friends lobby list (even without rebooting the game) more rooms start showing up.

USERID_77a23 likes this.
  13. dcallnight

dcallnight

Hope I didn't keep you guys waiting too long, but I decided to whip this Toyota around the Tokyo R245 (forward), it's an enjoyable track for this car

chatva, LeoStrop, lousteezy and 6 others like this.
  14. BayouSimDrifter

BayouSimDrifter

Well at least the grip well be consistent on this track unlike Rome

15. intoflatlines

intoflatlines

Does it hit the limiter on the straight in slipstream?

16. dcallnight

dcallnight

No clue @intoflatlines I haven't race with anyone else yet

17. Mirado_7

Mirado_7

While I loath that this car is still around, this is a great choice for a track. It was probably number 3 on my short list, if I didn't pick Rome.

18. USERID_77a23

USERID_77a23

You're gonna hear about it if it does hit ...lol

dgaf95integra likes this.
  19. Mirado_7

Mirado_7

If I recall, it's not even close.

20. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

Awesome choice Dcall. Cheers

dcallnight and Nail-27 like this.
  21. hooker4

hooker4

The combos are up and nobody has a room going? Wow weird

22. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

Thanks for making your Prize selections!

The May 4th lineup has been posted!!
    :gtpflag:

Thanks Handlebar! This is a huge help as always. Just out of curiosity, I noticed you changes the qualifying minutes of the BRZ combo from 6 to 7. Are you saying that all 6 lap races should have 7 minutes of qualifying? We usually only have 6 minutes of qualifying for 6 lap races. Not saying you're wrong, just wanted to clarify.

23. Ryan F

Ryan F

Gotta get some cash, buy the cars paint them etc. I don't have 10,000,000 in my account like some of these cats. I'll be on there tonight though, believe that!

24. Handlebar

Handlebar Premium

I really doubt it... Was not close to all the way to the top of 5th - solo/offline.

A few ticks, tops.

25. RobbiefromBC

RobbiefromBC

Ahh ****... Tokyo? Good thing I've figured out the Toyota! As for the Beamer... I think I'm in love!

ExoSphere64 likes this.
  26. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

I too agree that the BRZ @ Grand Valley should have 7 minutes of qualifying. After the run in, you only get 2 laps. Another minute would give you an additional lap, which I think is worth the 1 minute extra.

chatva likes this.
  27. Ryan F

Ryan F

To whom it may concern: I don't see my name in the results for the west coast division this past Sunday. Have I made a mistake in the sign up process at all? I was looking in the Google docs section, everyone else is there but no CDNbossCDN.

28. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

The qualifying for the Toyota at Tokyo has yet to be determined. Need some lap times first. @Handlebar

29. USERID_77a23

USERID_77a23

Mb

30. Neovre

Neovre

You will be on the roster this week. You said you finished the registration and time trial on Saturday iirc, the cut off for last I believe is Friday night.