◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,755 comments
What's the story with D2? I've restarted 4 times and still can't see it.

I was having issues too - couldn't see D6, restarted game/router, then I could see it but couldn't join the room. I eventually got in but I'm missing the first race. :ouch: Guess that's the last time I reset my router at 9:20.

Didn't keep up with the board, missed the friend request window @joe_diben.

Looks like this week the practice will be humiliation enough. I'm workin out of town and will probably miss the next three or so weeks. Was looking forward to racing tonight.

So if we're unable to find room then what - I'm SOL and cannot race in this series? I put WolfSatz and Ice_Warden (or whoever) on my friends list (both were hosting at some point.) I rebooted, re-logged in, have searched for only Friends Races, searched all races, etc... I cannot find this race I'm supposed to be in.

So if we're unable to find room then what - I'm SOL and cannot race in this series? I put WolfSatz and Ice_Warden (or whoever) on my friends list (both were hosting at some point.) I rebooted, re-logged in, have searched for only Friends Races, searched all races, etc... I cannot find this race I'm supposed to be in.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/◆-s-n-a-i-l-spec-racing-by-granstand-sim-racing-products-100-members-racing-on-the-same-night.235094/page-1943

When did you add them to your friends list? Check out the link above and see if any of that applies to this situation.

Last edited:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/◆-s-n-a-i-l-spec-racing-by-granstand-sim-racing-products-100-members-racing-on-the-same-night.235094/page-1943

When did you add them to your friends list? Check out the link above and see if any of that applies to this situation.

That's great information to know... now. Here's what was sent to me after my application process was completed:

"On Sunday night, please keep an eye on the thread for your division's room number to be posted. It will be posted about 15 minutes before league night starts."

I watched the thread, saw where WolfSatz posted the race, and then started looking. Here it is, an hour later, and I'm actually still trying to join you guys. I've re-booted multiple times, re-started my router, but every I try to join Ice_Warden's room (who wasn't even the host to begin with) it tells me that the room is full. I have 4/5 bars' worth of connection so apparently it's a network issue, but I'll keep trying because I'm german and I am stubborn.

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems with room 8? Disconnected in turn 1. I keep getting disconnected :(

I have my internet on cable? What can I do to avoid disconnection?

D2 was having some strange connection issues. 3:30am was creeping up and with only the first brands race completed, I decided to retire. It would have run too late for me. Sorry.

That's great information to know... now. Here's what was sent to me after my application process was completed:

"On Sunday night, please keep an eye on the thread for your division's room number to be posted. It will be posted about 15 minutes before league night starts."

I watched the thread, saw where WolfSatz posted the race, and then started looking. Here it is, an hour later, and I'm actually still trying to join you guys. I've re-booted multiple times, re-started my router, but every I try to join Ice_Warden's room (who wasn't even the host to begin with) it tells me that the room is full. I have 4/5 bars' worth of connection so apparently it's a network issue, but I'll keep trying because I'm german and I am stubborn.

@zer05ive , we need to take the quoted part out of the welcome message as it doesn't apply with friends only rooms.

Could someone explain to me how us Earthlings in D6 are supposed to deal with Aliens that can do this?

Grand Valley Speedway.jpg

Wow I was brutal tonight:banghead:
Sorry if I caused anyone any problems, I know I held a lot of guys up at times.
I tried but just couldn't get my s..t together tonight.

Congrats to all the winners though:bowdown:

Latest Posts

Back