◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,782 comments
So I may be a bit late this evening. Finished up my work for today and logged in a little bit ago to discover a nice little update that now says there 20 mins left to install?! Is that legit? Does it really take that long?

Anyway, still gotta buy the cars for tonight so, I'll post again closer to 9:30 if there's any chance I can make the first race. Don't hold up D1 for me though.

So I may be a bit late this evening. Finished up my work for today and logged in a little bit ago to discover a nice little update that now says there 20 mins left to install?! Is that legit? Does it really take that long?

Anyway, still gotta buy the cars for tonight so, I'll post again closer to 9:30 if there's any chance I can make the first race. Don't hold up D1 for me though.

Mine did not take as long as it said it would take. I have read about other that took longer than what the game said.

Ends up being a little over an hour if I remember right.

I want to wish everyone in D6 luck for this month as i now have my family in town and i'll be no where near my ps3 and with graduation on tuesday things will be busy for me i will keep tabs on how the racing is going but i hope everyone has fun and i'll see you guys in about 2 weeks.
Tyler

Ugh, well hopefully I can make one race at least.

Anyway, clearly I haven't had a lot of time for GT recently and probably won't for the next 3 weeks at least due to work and life commitments.

D1 should look for a more reliable score/data guy until I can get back to a normal schedule and be travelling less.

Unbelievable it's been over a half hour just installing the update. 15 to download. Still says 20 minutes on gt6 installing screen. Now it says 30. Seems like everything is against me.

Back