◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,697 comments
@JoeW ...as long as you don't refer to Bud Light as beer we can be friends. I will leave it up to @Schmiggz to decide on the beer. However I caution him to choose wisely...his choice will be rewarded either with a Cohiba Esplendido or a Peso cigar
Hey now, Bud Light is beer. It's not very good beer but if it's cold, it will do the job on a hot day. Natural Light will do the job on a hot day as well and it's cheaper too.
Typically beers with nicknames like "Natty Light" I try to steer clear of ;)

I hate to be this way but I only drink beers from a certain section in the store. It always costs more than $6 a 12pk. I don't drink a lot so I keep the quality high when I do open one up.

I agree to the terms and conditions of the GrandStand Challenge III.

You have taken longer than 15 minutes to reply. You're being moved to the end of the longest line :) Let me know when you're ready to pick and I'll slide you in as soon as I can.

I agree to the terms and conditions of the GranStand Challenge III and ready to make my picks.

You are authorized to make your 4 picks.

Reply to the most recent selection post and remember to remove the [/quote.... at the top and the quote] at the bottom.

You have 15 minutes from the time of this post to make your selection.

As of this post, here is the current list of the GranStand Challenge III picks. If you are a finalist, please post on this thread that you agree to the terms and conditions of the contest and that you're ready to make your picks. Once @KTR5 authorizes you to proceed with your numbers selection, click the 'Reply' button below and then add your name next to any numbers that are still available. Be sure that you don't make more picks than the number of picks you have earned. Once you're done making your picks, you need to delete the text above the GranStand logo (it looks like this: [qu0te="username, post: 1234567, member: 123456"]). After you've deleted that, hit the 'Post Reply' button down below. Please be sure that you are replying to the latest list before making your picks. Good luck!

00 -
01 - speer9892003
02 - racingchamp30
03 - JWalker
04 - Mirado_7
05 - KTR5
06 - racingchamp30
07 - Mirado_7
08 - intoflatlines
09 - KTR5
10 - Speer9892003
11 - Mirado_7
12 - Grandpa Money
13 - Dragonwhisky
14 -wvhellbilly
15 -
16 -
17 - cmbeal317
18 - martin20az
19 - JLBowler
20 -
21 - KTR5
22 -
23 -
24 -
25 - racingchamp30
26 -
27 -
28 -
29 -racingchamp30
30 -
31 - cmbeal317
32 -
33 - Grandpa Money
34 - Speer9892003
35 -
36 -
37 - JWalker
38 -wvhellbilly
39 -
40 -
41 -
42 - Dragonwhisky
43 -
44 -
45 -
46 -
47 - martin20az
48 - Speer9892003
49 -
50 - JLBowler
51 -
52 -wvhellbilly
53 -
54 -
55 - JWalker
56 -
57 -
58 -
59 -
60 -
61 -
62 -
63 -
64 - cmbeal317
65 -
66 -
67 -
68 -
69 -wvhellbilly
70 - Grandpa Money
71 -
72 -
73 - JWalker
74 - Mirado_7
75 -
76 - intoflatlines
77 - KTR5
78 -
79 -
80 -
81 - JLBowler
82 -wvhellbilly
83 -
84 -
85 - intoflatlines
86 - JWalker
87 -
88 -
89 -
90 -
91 - JLBowler
92 -
93 -
94 -
95 -
96 -
97 - Grandpa Money
98 - Speer9892003
99 -

I agree to the term and conditions of the GranStand Challenge III

You are authorized to make your 3 picks.

Reply to the most recent selection post and remember to remove the [/quote.... at the top and the quote] at the bottom.

I hate to be this way but I only drink beers from a certain section in the store. It always costs more than $6 a 12pk. I don't drink a lot so I keep the quality high when I do open one up.

Ahhh you must be the Dos Equis guy!

my beers tend to cost more than $6 each:) luckily I am a light drinker and one or two is plenty:)

Sometimes I drink a lot so it's nice to keep the cost down once in a while. I enjoy beers from that same section of the store. You have to remember, I keep two kegs on tap at my house at all times.

@JLBowler we need to get you up here to Canada so you can taste some beer...you might not wanna go back...until winter :cheers:

I have tasted "real" beer and enjoy it as well. Going back to having two kegs on tap. Currently one is Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and the other is Lost Coast Downtown Brown Ale. I also keep a stock of Guinness behind the bar at all times.

I'll dispute that. Rice is not an ingredient in beer.

There might be quite a few Asian breweries that would disagree with you. It may not be a traditional German ingredient in beer but it is a grain and will produce beer.

Molson? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've always seen that called a snakebite.

@dabneyd we have a local brewery - Sleeman - excellent draught and honey brown

Whenever on business trips I try to stay clear of main stream beer and try to sample local micro breweries. I've discovered quite a few gems over the years

Last edited:
Sometimes I drink a lot so it's nice to keep the cost down once in a while. I enjoy beers from that same section of the store. You have to remember, I keep two kegs on tap at my house at all times.

I have tasted "real" beer and enjoy it as well. Going back to having two kegs on tap. Currently one is Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and the other is Lost Coast Downtown Brown Ale. I also keep a stock of Guinness behind the bar at all times.
Damn you...

There might be quite a few Asian breweries that would disagree with you. It may not be a traditional German ingredient in beer but it is a grain and will produce beer.
I'm jealous.:drool:

9068565820_602b559c72_b.jpg

One of my favorites.

Yeah yeah. Just gimme the leftovers. I'm gonna be busy at real work all day today. And I don't trust my phone to post correctly. You can even choose for me KTR5. :lol:

You have taken longer than 15 minutes to reply. You're being moved to the end of the longest line :) Let me know when you're ready to pick and I'll slide you in as soon as I can.

You are authorized to make your 4 picks.

Yeah yeah. Just gimme the leftovers. I'm gonna be busy at real work all day today. And I don't trust my phone to post correctly. You can even choose for me KTR5. :lol:

In our PM, if you give me an order of preference of 5 numbers, I'll go down the line to fill them in when it's your turn next.

I agree to the term and conditions of the GranStand Challenge III

You've taken too long. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

I agree to terms and agreement.

You are authorized to make your 2 picks.

They might also contend that you can use sorghum to make beer. I don't agree with that either. The American breweries however use rice in addition to malt, but they do it to soften the flavor. To me, beer is hops, malted barley, yeast, and water. As with the sorghum example, if you make it with something other than hops and malted barley it's not the same beverage, and I don't think it should be labeled as such.

@jaybocc2 I can't believe you filed a report on me for rubbing bro. I rubbed you & you lost control. If I don't lose any points you only 2pts ahead right now you better bring your A++ racing this coming Sunday. You have a target on you bro.

This is a prime example of how not to react to an incident report filed against you. Take it to a PM and include your steward, but don't threaten someone like this. Even if it might be ingest.

Just wow :eek:

As of this post, here is the current list of the GranStand Challenge III picks. If you are a finalist, please post on this thread that you agree to the terms and conditions of the contest and that you're ready to make your picks. Once @KTR5 authorizes you to proceed with your numbers selection, click the 'Reply' button below and then add your name next to any numbers that are still available. Be sure that you don't make more picks than the number of picks you have earned. Once you're done making your picks, you need to delete the text above the GranStand logo (it looks like this: [qu0te="username, post: 1234567, member: 123456"]). After you've deleted that, hit the 'Post Reply' button down below. Please be sure that you are replying to the latest list before making your picks. Good luck!

00 -
01 - speer9892003
02 - racingchamp30
03 - JWalker
04 - Mirado_7
05 - KTR5
06 - racingchamp30
07 - Mirado_7
08 - intoflatlines
09 - KTR5
10 - Speer9892003
11 - Mirado_7