◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,764 comments
wait so this means that you can't watch Blancpain in the US? Or are you saying you can only watch in the US?

I watch it on the GTWorld Youtube channel.

You won't be. You can watch it on CBS Sports though lol. Or change your proxy to a different country that is allowed to watch it on Youtube. That's how I do it.

Round two of the Blancpain Endurance Series begins tomorrow at Silverstone! Excited to be back in the car after a month away and get back at it. Be sure to follow the#eatsleepRACErepeat hashtag on all social media fronts for all things Nissan racing for this summer where you can see pics, status updates, videos, and more that will be posted along the way.

Timetable in PST
--------------------
Bronze Test: 8:45am
Friday, 23 May

Free practice: 1:00am
Saturday, 24 May

Pre-Qualifying Practice: 4:50am
Saturday, 24 May

Qualifying Practice: 1:00am
Sunday, 25 May

Main Race: 6:55am
Sunday, 25 May

14245547794_23dfffcb0a_o.jpg

Round two of the Blancpain Endurance Series begins tomorrow at Silverstone! Excited to be back in the car after a month away and get back at it. Be sure to follow the#eatsleepRACErepeat hashtag on all social media fronts for all things Nissan racing for this summer where you can see pics, status updates, videos, and more that will be posted along the way.

Timetable in PST
--------------------
Bronze Test: 8:45am
Friday, 23 May

Free practice: 1:00am
Saturday, 24 May

Pre-Qualifying Practice: 4:50am
Saturday, 24 May

Qualifying Practice: 1:00am
Sunday, 25 May

Main Race: 6:55am
Sunday, 25 May

14245547794_23dfffcb0a_o.jpg

Good luck Nick! Many of us will be watching and cheering! Hopefully we'll get another SNAIL helmet sticker shot!

Why is the Senna Trailer "Private"? Unable to view it.

25 drivers are already signed up for this Sunday night. Oval racing with a short track Saturday night feel to it. Check it out over here. Exact format will be announced this Saturday night and the car will be announced shortly after. I can tell you that it will be a production car and that it will run on sports soft tires to promote just the right amount of tire wear.

25 drivers are already signed up for this Sunday night. Oval racing with a short track Saturday night feel to it. Check it out over here. Exact format will be announced this Saturday night and the car will be announced shortly after. I can tell you that it will be a production car and that it will run on sports soft tires to promote just the right amount of tire wear.

I would join, but the heats are too short. Bowler, you're a terrible organizer. ;)

I would join, but the heats are too short. Bowler, you're a terrible organizer. ;)

That guy had to go away quickly. If he would have bothered to read anything, the schedule that is posted there is a SAMPLE and it says in the first post that things like laps and number of races will be determined based on number of drivers.

You know what they say, you can't fix stupid, even with duck tape. That guy had a whole lot of stupid going on.

I would join but I'm on a ds3 now

That guy had to go away quickly. If he would have bothered to read anything, the schedule that is posted there is a SAMPLE and it says in the first post that things like laps and number of races will be determined based on number of drivers.

You know what they say, you can't fix stupid, even with duck tape. That guy had a whole lot of stupid going on.

You can't fix it with duct tape, but you can make it painful. I do wonder what he thought was going to happen with his complaints, that we would all bow down to his superior knowledge and organizational skills?

O no u di ent!

At least someone got the joke.

You can't fix it with duct tape, but you can make it painful. I do wonder what he thought was going to happen with his complaints, that we would all bow down to his superior knowledge and organizational skills?

At least someone got the joke.

He did it to some other guy that was trying to put an event together as well. He didn't like the tire selection so he told him it sucked and that he should do it a different way. I paraphrased a little bit there but that was the gist of it.

It was actually a response to a story about a RICEr (Radically Immature Car Enthusiast) who said his Peugeot 207 diesel could beat several cars that were faster than it.

I would have said 2.2 Camry instead, but they are no match for The Kia.

Yea, I know he's the coordinator, but he's been MIA this week so far. Probably too busy with real work to visit here. I'll see you tonight @Mirado_7

Yes to both!

Pretty darn busy ay work and yes practice is on toonight as normal!

Oval racing? Well ¥£=÷_€€%= :crazy: that means wr are not having a normal Sumday
.right?

Whats the alternative?

Anyone willing to do a Nurb Nord Reclycler?

Last edited:
Yes to both!

Pretty darn busy ay work and yes practice is on toonight as normal!

Oval racing? Well ¥£=÷_€€%= :crazy: that means wr are not having a normal Sumday
.right?

Whats the alternative?

Anyone willing to do a Nurb Nord Reclycler?

Welcome back. Read the PM from zer05ive about the GranStand Challenge III then, accept the T&C here and then pick your numbers. I have the most recent post, here.

Welcome back. Read the PM from zer05ive about the GranStand Challenge III then, accept the T&C here and then pick your numbers. I have the most recent post, here.
Ill be ready in a couple hours when i get home. Ive read and agree but not ready to make picks ..

Hard to do on funky latent prone phone.

Back