Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Gouletzky

Gouletzky

By the way, i took the survey. I think i did good on it but keep in mind that i am bilingual but french is my first language... so i hope i understood correctly all the sentences.

2. turnupdaheat

turnupdaheat

Beware of triple posting! Use the edit button.

Nice avatar btw!

Azure Flare likes this.
  3. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

You can change your color via my signature.

4. IN10S420break

IN10S420break

Hey guys! i was wondering if I could join these races. randomly joined a practice room. using the viper 13 with ss. i ran a 1,27,7xx.

thanks for the response :)

zer05ive likes this.
  5. redsoxboy80

redsoxboy80

I'm in

KTR5 likes this.
  6. joe_diben

joe_diben

This guy joins my practice room this morning. Fast and clean...
    fur sure.

7. aliengamer25

aliengamer25

I think i found my match lol

joe_diben likes this.
  8. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

Any new drivers that have submitted a time trial this week. Please be patient as this is the week in between monthly seasons and promotion and relegation of all drivers has to be done in conjunction with the placement of new drivers. New drivers will be placed at the same time that promotion and relegation is done which is typically Saturday.

Jonnaidoo, USERID_77a23 and KTR5 like this.
  9. FloptaStr8

FloptaStr8

Thank you for the update. Should I then wait till then to submit my colors?

USERID_77a23 likes this.
  10. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

I would probably be best to wait until you get your division to choose colors and a number. Just to make sure there isn't any overlap.

Handlebar likes this.
  11. nmcp1

nmcp1

@gtp_Tenderly

Thanks for your interest!
    Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
    Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :tup:

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
    If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
    Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

zer05ive and gtp_Tenderly like this.
  12. nmcp1

nmcp1

@IN10S420break

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
    Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
    If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

zer05ive likes this.
  13. jaybocc2

jaybocc2

@JLBowler please take into consideration that D8 only had 4 active drivers for May which doesn't really allow for competitive racing and is very frustrating for those in D8 that would like to improve their race craft but can't because we don't have the people.

Pichon617, KTR5 and aliengamer25 like this.
  14. Gouletzky

Gouletzky

On second tough... i will keep my signature color. Nice avatar u 2

15. Lessen

Lessen

I would like to join.

Handlebar likes this.
  16. aliengamer25

aliengamer25

I will give you some competitive racing, what needs to happen is take a fast driver and let the slow one have a head start running practice laps and have the fast driver battle with the slower in front. That way both can work on racecraft and the fast one can relay needed improvements while behind or beside

Pichon617, Nail-27, joe_diben and 2 others like this.
  17. nmcp1

nmcp1

@Lessen

zer05ive likes this.
  18. jaybocc2

jaybocc2

I've been meaning to make it to a few official practices but i can just never find time during the week :(

19. aliengamer25

aliengamer25

Yea same here ill be on a bit later, probaly about 45 minutes or so

20. jaybocc2

jaybocc2

Like that... Lol i have a bit of work to do this evening since i was on GT6 for 2 hours last night :-/

21. aliengamer25

aliengamer25

Well ill be on for a while so if you get free just jump in

22. GTP_Compton3

GTP_Compton3

Got a GTA practice room up if anyone wants to join
    1472-4711-0510-9359-0958

Closed cant get the same feeling car way to lose

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  23. Jakedog23

Jakedog23

Hey the GTPlanet 24 Heures du Mans director might be changing from 3-4 drivers. We need some aliens in the mix.

24. STALLIONO

STALLIONO

I'm interested..

25. Jakedog23

Jakedog23

26. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

not quite right... you can always join the yellow room on Thursdays!

Planning on hosting a practice room at around 9:30 pm EST.

chatva and aliengamer25 like this.
  27. STALLIONO

STALLIONO

is this about racing in it?

28. Jakedog23

Jakedog23

Yes sir.

29. STALLIONO

STALLIONO

Just sent him a message

30. Jakedog23

Jakedog23