◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,782 comments
By the way, i took the survey. I think i did good on it but keep in mind that i am bilingual but french is my first language... so i hope i understood correctly all the sentences.

Any new drivers that have submitted a time trial this week. Please be patient as this is the week in between monthly seasons and promotion and relegation of all drivers has to be done in conjunction with the placement of new drivers. New drivers will be placed at the same time that promotion and relegation is done which is typically Saturday.

Any new drivers that have submitted a time trial this week. Please be patient as this is the week in between monthly seasons and promotion and relegation of all drivers has to be done in conjunction with the placement of new drivers. New drivers will be placed at the same time that promotion and relegation is done which is typically Saturday.
Thank you for the update. Should I then wait till then to submit my colors?

hi guys can i join your league?

@gtp_Tenderly

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Hey guys! i was wondering if I could join these races. randomly joined a practice room. using the viper 13 with ss. i ran a 1,27,7xx.

thanks for the response :)

@IN10S420break

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

@JLBowler please take into consideration that D8 only had 4 active drivers for May which doesn't really allow for competitive racing and is very frustrating for those in D8 that would like to improve their race craft but can't because we don't have the people.

I will give you some competitive racing, what needs to happen is take a fast driver and let the slow one have a head start running practice laps and have the fast driver battle with the slower in front. That way both can work on racecraft and the fast one can relay needed improvements while behind or beside

I would like to join.

@Lessen

I will give you some competitive racing, what needs to happen is take a fast driver and let the slow one have a head start running practice laps and have the fast driver battle with the slower in front. That way both can work on racecraft and the fast one can relay needed improvements while behind or beside
I've been meaning to make it to a few official practices but i can just never find time during the week :(

Got a GTA practice room up if anyone wants to join
1472-4711-0510-9359-0958

Closed cant get the same feeling car way to lose

Last edited:
@JLBowler please take into consideration that D8 only had 4 active drivers for May which doesn't really allow for competitive racing and is very frustrating for those in D8 that would like to improve their race craft but can't because we don't have the people.

not quite right... you can always join the yellow room on Thursdays!

Planning on hosting a practice room at around 9:30 pm EST.

Back