◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,416 comments
Had a great time in @Wolfsatz practice room tonight and I want to give a special shout out to @martin20az for some of the best side by side, no touch racing I have ever done, thanks for the trust and allowing me to finish second to you twice!
:gtpflag::cheers:

Last edited:
In reference to the Viper on Laguna Sega...

no fair.jpg

I quess ill let everyone know tonight was my last night of Internet. Not unless my next door friend lets me use his Internet with my wifi extender.

I will give you some competitive racing, what needs to happen is take a fast driver and let the slow one have a head start running practice laps and have the fast driver battle with the slower in front. That way both can work on racecraft and the fast one can relay needed improvements while behind or beside
When ever you have time I would like to try this

When ever you have time I would like to try this

Ill be on later today, most likely this afternoon around 3pm eastern or so. I can show you a few things, just glad people are willing to learn. Short story i trained a few newbies that started in D8 honky101p and a few others and they didnt even stick with it. They always rage quit because they didnt apply what i was showing them and they still fell off like always. Mainly i cant gaurantee that youll always stick to the track but you will have cleaner lines and be a bit faster, and be able to get close in corners with another driver.

Fyi send me a friend request so you can get in alienxgamer25

Last edited:
GT Academy Update

Go Go Gadget @GumballCGT!

I didn't update the database yesterday. I didn't get home until after 11 from working on my car at the shop for many hours again.

However, we have a new SNAIL leader and he has some experience with this car.

US Rank
3- @GumballCGT (ineligible - something about being a previous winner....)
7- @Adventuruss
12- @fizzer
13- @msgt-sd
16- @CarCzar
21- @Neovre
24- @dgaf95integra
28- @K1utch
29- @ptslopoke (will not be attending)
30- @jpe138083
39- @martin20az (ineligible - race camp 2013)
40- @ParkerMO125
52- @gmraces

Canada Rank
30- @Nicktune
46- @Oshawa-Joe
51- @Nish
78- @USERID_77a23

Let me know if there is anyone else who is in the top 100 (or so) from a different country.

Last edited:
I want to be in the top 28 when its all over soo bad. Trying more and more things with the car,dig in early and move that wheel before it moves itself. Messed up 3 15.6s last night.

Its crazy how i was soo sure i wouldnt reach 16's, and now my current best is 16.2! Heading to kansas speedway saturday for the races, will see two gta winners race in person(maybe steve only? Not sure), and am bringing that motivation back with me to reach 15s by sundays end.

I want to be in the top 28 when its all over soo bad. Trying more and more things with the car,dig in early and move that wheel before it moves itself. Messed up 3 15.6s last night.

Its crazy how i was soo sure i wouldnt reach 16's, and now my current best is 16.2! Heading to kansas speedway saturday for the races, will see two gta winners race in person(maybe steve only? Not sure), and am bringing that motivation back with me to reach 15s by sundays end.
Bah I would be there too, if my friend didn't pick this weekend to get married.:banghead:

Have fun!:cheers:

Bah I would be there too, if my friend didn't pick this weekend to get married.:banghead:

Have fun!:cheers:
I keep forgetting youre not far from the speedway as well, would of been cool to meet. Going with a friend and my gf's son. First time ill get to see the 'road course' in action.

There should be Bryan, Steve, and my best bud Tyrell who's now working on the Skullcandy Nissan team as well :D

Looks like you guys have a fun lineup for Sunday but if anyone wants some fun racing tonight, check out the SNAIL DriveTrain Challenge test night at 10pmEST/7pm PST.

We will be driving 80's cars at Spa first, then (in no particular order) MX-5/Miatas, Evo vs. STi and Ferraris!

More details and eligible cars here!

GT Academy Update

I didn't update the database yesterday. I didn't get home until after 11 from working on my car at the shop for many hours again.

US Rank
7- @Adventuruss
12- @fizzer
13- @msgt-sd
16- @CarCzar
21- @Neovre
24- @dgaf95integra
28- @K1utch
29- @ptslopoke
30- @jpe138083
40- @ParkerMO125
52- @gmraces

Canada Rank
30- @Nicktune
46- @Oshawa-Joe
51- @Nish
78- @USERID_77a23

Let me know if there is anyone else who is in the top 100 (or so) from a different country.

Thanks again @KTR5 for doing this, I know it is a TON of work. Just a heads up too for those that are counting on going, I actually won't be able to go this year (will be out of town with a new job) So there is another spot to be bumped up if you are cutting it close...and i am magically in the top 24

Last edited:
Thanks again @KTR5 for doing this, I know it is a TON of work. Just a heads up too for those that are counting on going, I actually won't be able to go this year (will be out of town with a new job) So there is another spot to be bumped up if you are cutting it close...and i am magically in the top 24

Congrats Man! awesome continuous improvement. You have become one of those Snailien kinds! Too bad you are pulling out cause you have the speed.

SNAIL CLASSIFIEDS!
Attention D5, D6, D7 or D8 Race Directors / Hosts Earn some $hell$ (or anyone willing and capable to host Red Practice Room today).

I am in need of a host for the Red Room for tonight's Practice. Your usual host @Mirado_7 has personal biz that may delayed him tonight.

If you have a good fast and reliable connection and are willing to host Red Room tonight; please contact me via a PM.

@JLBowler please take into consideration that D8 only had 4 active drivers for May which doesn't really allow for competitive racing and is very frustrating for those in D8 that would like to improve their race craft but can't because we don't have the people.
I heard talk about mixing you guys in with us in D7 temporarily, since we only had 9. I am ok with it but I don't know about everyone else.

I heard talk about mixing you guys in with us in D7 temporarily, since we only had 9. I am ok with it but I don't know about everyone else.

That would be a good idea honestly because it would encourage and show the D8 drivers how to speed up and find better driving lines also improvement on racecraft.

That would be a good idea honestly because it would encourage and show the D8 drivers how to speed up and find better driving lines also improvement on racecraft.
if that happens this week i need to know so i can make room on my FL to accommodate all these people

GT Academy Update

US Rank
7- @Adventuruss
12- @fizzer
13- @msgt-sd
16- @CarCzar
21- @Neovre
24- @dgaf95integra
28- @K1utch
29- @ptslopoke (will not be attending)
30- @jpe138083
40- @ParkerMO125
52- @gmraces

Canada Rank
30- @Nicktune
46- @Oshawa-Joe
51- @Nish
78- @USERID_77a23

Feeling so human against the D1 GT A times, probably spending a lot more time than them just to barely keep up.

BTW update that! I just improved! lol <--- jkjk

Time submitted to database (just now). :cheers: :sly:

just a quick question, i was wondering if i will be getting a pm on here or email for what division i will be in and/or if i am in the league at all.

update on time with viper, ran a 1,27,4xx.
probably should be practicing with the other 2 cars as well if i do get in :P

thanks for the response(s) in advance!
sorry for sounding impatient, just do not want to miss out that is all :D

Last edited:
just a quick question, i was wondering if i will be getting a pm on here or email for what division i will be in and/or if i am in the league at all.

update on time with viper, ran a 1,27,4xx.
probably should be practicing with the other 2 cars as well if i do get in :P

thanks for the response(s) in advance!

Yes. Be patient; it's the start of a new season and promotions/relegations for everyone are taking place so assigning new members will take longer than usual.

Back