◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,790 comments
Can't find d6
D6 is being hosted by race_emhard in a friends only room. He is the primary host. If he isn't on your friends list, you will not be able to enter the room.

No reports of full rooms. Hosts are free to start the night when ready. If you know someone is still trying to get in, you are allowed to wait a reasonable amount of time for them to find the room. Do not shut down the room at this point to accept a friend request.

Nvm d6, it won't let me in cuz it says "Room is full" even tho there's only 10/16 in the room:banghead:🤬🤬:censored:I'm really sad that it picks tonight to be a butt-nut I loved the Mustang and viper combos :(

Nvm d6, it won't let me in cuz it says "Room is full" even tho there's only 10/16 in the room:banghead:🤬🤬:censored:I'm really sad that it picks tonight to be a butt-nut I loved the Mustang and viper combos :(
It's because it's a friends only room. And once the room has been created and you weren't on FR list before the room was created but after you cannot join

To those racing in WC, we'll be using a public lobby as usual....looks like either myself or @Ryan F will be creating the room in an hour and a half or thereabouts.

Don't fret if it isn't up prior to 9pm though, the room number will be posted in here when we get it all sorted :)

Since my dad wants to act the way he does, I will not be able to race in this league until further notice.

This is my goodbye for now, I hope to be back at some point.

D5 just wrapped up. I may have to consider a leave of absence - I'm packing up my classroom and without practice, I really stunk up the joint, especially in the new combos. Congratz @chatva - We had a 4 way tie for first going into the final combo, and he lit it up!

Practice doesn't really make me all that fast, it just helps me wreck a whole lot less. And it doesn't take a ton, but throw in no practice.... kinda like going to a dentist who's out of practice and having him do a double root canal, while blindfolded.

And on that bombshell... Good night!

Dude why did you put me in D1? I qualified almost last in all 4 races I raced and barely able to keep up!! put me back in D2!! :lol::lol::lol:

joking aside it was fun night in D1, much like any other Thursday "D1" practice nights :cheers:

Focus is still on GT A so I'll be a bit off pace for league combos until afterwards. :P

Just wanted to say awesome first night it D5, i got a little nervous at Daytona and made a mistake or two but i was able to keep pushing through the night without it bothering me. I finished 2nd overall with 84 points which isnt bad. Plus congratulations to @chatva with the overall win with 87 points. Not much of a points gap but never the less glad to lose to a tad faster driver, great driving man. Thanks again guys.

D4 replays for C1 R2, C2 R1, and C2 R2 have been uploaded to both the open replay drive and the stewards drive. I was disconnected from the others, though I did finish C3 R1 (was disconnected before I could save the replay).

D4 compadres - would someone please upload the very first race and the last two races with the Viper? I wasn't able to grab them.

It was a rough night, connection wise. I definitely need to step down as backup host - I couldn't race period; it was a lag bomb fest for the one lap of the first race I did host. I checked Speednet from my desktop after the middle disconnect and my stats were essentially identical to the testing I did with Tex a few weeks back (meaning generally good enough to host). I'm not sure if anything can be done - are there any options, things we can do, or other fixes or patches we can try?

Division 5 scores and votes are put to bed. It was a pretty wicked night! A few mistakes here and there but a 4th isn't too shabby for my slow 🤬... @chatva railed it tonight. A picture of consistency! I had a sure win in my pocket but @shmibal stalked me the entire race and on the last lap he found a weakness in one of my lines and just plain out drove me to collect the win for himself. Absolutely flawless pass... It bummed me out a little but it was pretty cool to be a part of racing at this level. Thanks @Handlebar for running the show tonight and thanks to the rest of the D5 gang for another cool night of racing!

D2 Scores and votes entered.

Replays are up on the drive.

Fun night all around! I think I speak for a few of the D2 crew that the Viper was way more fun than I thought it was going to be. Let's hope it sticks around for at least one more weekend.

:cheers:

Scoring and votes are entered in the directors doc for D6. It was a long night since we had several issues with some not seeing others prior to the start of a few races. We had several people had to leave and come back.

Interestingly, we didn't have any double race winners tonight. 6 drivers had race wins and 8 of the 10 had at least 1 podium finish.

Since my dad wants to act the way he does, I will not be able to race in this league until further notice.

This is my goodbye for now, I hope to be back at some point.

Obviously, I don't know what happened, but we all hope you'll be back soon. You had one heck of a night going too.

Latest Posts

Back