◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,686 comments
So in honor of my fellow countrymen playing in the World Cup I'll be switching my colors this month and showing some support!

Bandeira.jpg

Ronda.jpg

FORCA PORTUGAL!

Haven't seen an official number of laps posted for tonight. Let me know if anyone disagrees with these:

1- Mustang at Daytona Road Course - 5 laps / 8 minutes of Qualifying
--- From last week

2- Ferrari 365 at Cape Ring Periphery (laps of low to mid 1:40's) - 6 laps
--- 6 laps ~10:30

3- Ferrari F430 at Monza 80's (laps of low 1:50's) - 6 laps
--- 5 laps ~ 9:40sh
--- 6 laps ~ 11:30ish

Based on @MajorBlixem:

Ran a practice session yesterday...I set it to 6 laps and it took us about 11 minutes to complete. D1 / D2 guys ran 1:40's. Us mere mortals ran 1:42's - 1:43's

Last edited:
Just watched the finish of LeMans.
Too bad GT6 doesn't have Ferrari, Aston Martin or Porshe GT cars.
Maybe GT7 hopefully.
Has Snail ever tried multi class racing... that would be cool.

Snail Enduro runs multi-class. We ran a 2hr of le mans last night, was fun! The night stint in 100% wet conditions (weather variability was set to 20) was quite the task ;)

Haven't seen an official number of laps posted for tonight. Let me know if anyone disagrees with these:

--- From last week

2- Ferrari 365 at Cape Ring Periphery (I can't remember what our laps times were so my guess wouldn't be accurate)
--- Make a suggestion

Ran a practice session yesterday...I set it to 6 laps and it took us about 11 minutes to complete. D1 / D2 guys ran 1:40's. Us mere mortals ran 1:42's - 1:43's

I guess I had better get practicing some more to even be considered a "mere mortal" :confused:

Snail Enduro runs multi-class. We ran a 2hr of le mans last night, was fun! The night stint in 100% wet conditions (weather variability was set to 20) was quite the task ;)
I should pay more attention, I did not know that. Maybe I'll check it out...thanks.
Also happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. :cheers: Best thing ever when I first became a dad.

--- From last week

2- Ferrari 365 at Cape Ring Periphery (laps of low to mid 1:40's) - 6 laps
--- 6 laps ~10:30

Based on @MajorBlixem:

@zer05ive @Dragonwhisky
See reply above for laps for tonight.

Might be late again... fathers day and restaurant will be busy but its gonna be early so ill be there asap. if i miss a race or two... thats my problem.

Thanks and see you all on the track!

Still need an Official Determination on Laps and Qualifying times.
Don't mean to pester, but we don't need to be guessing either.

It doesn't specify which version of Monza to use on the main page. I was just informed by a fellow racer that I have been practicing the wrong track all morning. Can we be a little more clear please? Is it Monza 80's? Are we expected to search through all these posts to find this info or is the main page what we should be looking at? I've been learning regular Monza like it says and this has me pretty frustrated. If I am wrong or missed something I apologize in advance

Looks like I won't make it tonight guys :( sorry, real life and things. I might actually take a sabbatical from snail and gt6 as well, I just can't seem to find the motivation to play right now. I'll be around and stop by on the thread.

Notice to all in the WC division; due to lack of numbers, racing tonight has been cancelled. Enjoy your evening.

It doesn't specify which version of Monza to use on the main page. I was just informed by a fellow racer that I have been practicing the wrong track all morning. Can we be a little more clear please? Is it Monza 80's? Are we expected to search through all these posts to find this info or is the main page what we should be looking at? I've been learning regular Monza like it says and this has me pretty frustrated. If I am wrong or missed something I apologize in advance

It is the 80's version, yes.

This is double frustrating. Practicing the wrong bloody track all day and our div gets canceled due to lack of participation. And I just double checked to be sure, no mention of 80's version on main page.

Looks like I won't make it tonight guys :( sorry, real life and things. I might actually take a sabbatical from snail and gt6 as well, I just can't seem to find the motivation to play right now. I'll be around and stop by on the thread.

We will miss your presence, but real life and things are more important. Make sure you take good care of that. Looks like we will need a host for tonight in D2. Will it be @nmcp1 or @quattpequatt

This is double frustrating. Practicing the wrong bloody track all day and our div gets canceled due to lack of participation. And I just double checked to be sure, no mention of 80's version on main page.

I'm gonna pick an 80's car and an 80's track!
Stand by to Stand by!
The car is a Ferrari GTO '84 F430 '06
The track is Autodromo Nazionale
Monza '80's

We will miss your presence, but real life and things are more important. Make sure you take good care of that. Looks like we will need a host for tonight in D2. Will it be @nmcp1 or @quattpequatt

I'm pretty sure quat is taking a break from Snail so i guess I'll host D2 tonight. If you're not on my friends list please make sure you take care of it before 9pm EST.

EDIT.... If someone could step up and take care of the replays that would be great. Don't worry about having access to the drive as we can use the open replay location and move them afterwards.

Last edited:
chatva said

Stand by to Stand by!
Monza '80's

like I say no mention of it on the main page. If I am expected to read every post on here to get the info I need to race, I would have to bow out. 75% of the stuff posted has nothing to do with weekend racing.

chatva said

Stand by to Stand by!
Monza '80's

like I say no mention of it on the main page. If I am expected to read every post on here to get the info I need to race, I would have to bow out. 75% of the stuff posted has nothing to do with weekend racing.

I agree it should be noted on the main page, but all you have to do is click the link of the track name and it sends you to the combo announcement post where it is spelled out.

Keep in mind that due to GTP's software, editing a big post like that is a royal pain, so it won't always be perfect. If you ever have a question, feel free to ask in this thread and it will get answered quickly.

I can take over Data full time, if you need me to do scorekeeper in a pinch, I can do that, but since I don't have a laptop, I won't be able to give up to the minute point tallies
as long as it gets done i dont even care. thank you sir for stepping up.

also for the D-7 folks i'll try to have the room open an hour early. So if you haven't sent me a FR at blueninjacivic please do so.

Back