◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,773 comments
I would like to sign up please. :)

@spiraldave

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

I'm down to turn a few laps. Got myself ClubSport pedals for my birthday and they came in this morning! This load cell is something to get used to. Is there a room open?

THE PRACTICE ROOMS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN !
If you are assigned to D1, D2, D3, or D4 please join, with your best racecraft, the BLUE ROOM:
1472 4711-0382-0869-5516

If you are assigned to D5, D6, D7, or D8 please join, with your best racecraft, the RED ROOM:
1472 6118-3787-3249-4635

Additionally, if you want to focus in your Race craft instead of speed, the Yellow Room will be following the same format with the addition of Competition Yellows at least once during the race depending on the number of laps. Room is focused to run in a pack and improve Race Craft.The YELLOW ROOM:
1472 6118-4259-7714-5340

Sunday June 22nd lineup is
Ferrari F430 '06 @ 80's Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Su
evrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) LM Race Car '09 @ Fuji Speedway F
Subaru IMPREZA Touring Car @ Daytona RC
Ch
nday June 15th UnOfficial Results

Photo by @KTR5
autodromo-nazionale-monza-80s_1-jpg.169565

Subaru-IMPREZA-Touring-Car.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1s.jpg

Last edited:

THE PRACTICE ROOMS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN !
If you are assigned to D1, D2, D3, or D4 please join, with your best racecraft, the BLUE ROOM:
1472 4711-0382-0869-5516

If you are assigned to D5, D6, D7, or D8 please join, with your best racecraft, the RED ROOM:
1472 6118-3787-3249-4635

Additionally, if you want to focus in your Race craft instead of speed, the Yellow Room will be following the same format with the addition of Competition Yellows at least once during the race depending on the number of laps. Room is focused to run in a pack and improve Race Craft.The YELLOW ROOM:
1472 6118-4259-7714-5340

Sunday June 22nd lineup is
Ferrari F430 '06 @ 80's Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Su
evrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) LM Race Car '09 @ Fuji Speedway F
Subaru IMPREZA Touring Car @ Daytona RC
Ch
nday June 15th UnOfficial Results

Photo by @KTR5
autodromo-nazionale-monza-80s_1-jpg.169565

Subaru-IMPREZA-Touring-Car.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1s.jpg

Red Reopned
1472 6118-3787-3249-4635

Just got an invite on my ps3, would like to join up I think.
PSN: billsippi
Eastern time zone

@Billsippi

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

GRID Autosport will be released next Tuesday. It will allow users to create and join race clubs. There is talk of making a GTPlanet club. I said that I will form my own with blackjack and hookers. Sadly, I wasn't able to obtain either one, so I thought of creating one for S.N.A.I.L..

I'm thinking of calling it "S.N.A.I.L. Autosport" (working title), with team colors being silver, dark gray, and red. How does that sound?

Last edited:
GRID Autosport will be released next Tuesday. It will allow users to create and join race clubs. There is talk of making a GTPlanet club. I said that I will form my own with blackjack and hookers. Sadly, I wasn't able to obtain either one, so I thought creating one for S.N.A.I.L..

I'm thinking of calling it "S.N.A.I.L. Autosport" (working title), with team colors being silver, dark gray, and red. How does that sound?
I'd be down for it. I'm iffy on grid though, grid 2 left a bad taste.

The first GRiD was very good, and GRID 2 was just plain awful. I have confidence in the new one, I have seen a few gameplay videos of the beta version that can be bought on Steam, and I haven't heard any real bad-mouthing about it.

Let me know what you think of it when it comes out.

I may pick it up in July. It would be nice to have Community Features!

Of course, just because it is listed as a feature doesn't mean it will be there, or work...

How is the communication from Codemasters?

This is Codemasters, not PD. They at least listened to us when it comes to pre-order bonuses, the pre-order black edition is all there is. I hope they listened to us about the physics, or I will actually have pissed away $80. (I wanted it to be delivered on the day it comes out, just like GT6.)

Back