◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,746 comments
My previous fatty did that, that is the dreaded YLOD. A software failure like that can be fixed though, it is a machine, but it is a pain to do. It would be better to just buy a new one. If you can salvage files from the HDD, you may not have to start from scratch.

So did you have a bad connection this past Tues in DTC? We heard some cursing then your name dissappeared. Must have been the cat chewing through the cable wire :)
Well since you're insisting so much I'll tell you why I left...
I left because one of the final win contestant hit over 6 times in a 200 meters span trying desperately to pass me until he finally hit me so hard that throw me off track dragging Kozsak with me.
If there's something I can't stand is dirty drivers going beyond boundaries of decency to get a position and since I don't want to ruin your fun with loud protesting, I rather leave quietly. BAM! Now you know.

I would love to participate, but I may only have the opportunity to join in maybe once a month.

Well just in case you change your mind..... ;)

@SileightyCyrus

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Well since you're insisting so much I'll tell you why I left...
I left because one of the final win contestant hit over 6 times in a 200 meters span trying desperately to pass me until he finally hit me so hard that throw me off track dragging Kozsak with me.
If there's something I can't stand is dirty
drivers going beyond boundaries of decency to get a position and since I don't want to ruin your fun with loud protesting, I rather leave quietly. BAM! Now you know.
The BAM is a nice touch :)

This stuff is going to happen wherever you race...every week. You can't just roll over and quit everytime it happens...especially on the first corner. Stick with it and try to get some positions back. If not for yourself, for the rest of the guys in the room where you have volunteered to perform certain duties requiring your attendance.

I think you are probably one of the most likable guys here. We hate to see you lose control over things like that.

The BAM is a nice touch :)

This stuff is going to happen wherever you race...every week. You can't just roll over and quit everytime it happens...especially on the first corner. Stick with it and try to get some positions back. If not for yourself, for the rest of the guys in the room where you have volunteered to perform certain duties requiring your attendance.

I think you are probably one of the most likable guys here. We hate to see you lose control over things like that.
Like I said... I quit smoking not long ago. Its not mentally easy... Most of the times its the little things that overloads your cup

I would love to participate, but I may only have the opportunity to join in maybe once a month.

We would always love to have additional drivers with GT Academy experience. Welcome!

Welp @JLBowler and @KTR5 my ps3 just crashed it is pronounced dead :banghead: i may be able to get another here in a week or so, so i wont be racing this Sunday
( tommorow) or R.O.C Friday

I hope you can get something figured out. YT can be awesome...at times.

-ATTENTION D2 DRIVERS-

Please make sure to get your friend requests to me (nmcp1) and the back up host ( @JoeW ) before Sunday 9:00 PM EST. Please remember it's your responsibility to send out FR and not the other way around! D2 will open shortly after 9:00pm and I suggest everyone get in early so as to diagnose any connection issues with the host if any.

I'll be the host for D5.

@Pifachu (can't remember if you are)
@KalvinWilliam
@Br1mann
@rmd2k1
@RAMZR1
@THRASH

If you plan to race Sunday night, you will need to send me a friend request. If you don't, it's your own fault.

Thank you race em for taking the job of primary host. I am still listed as back up host in case anything happens to your connection. I have you on my friends list.

We would always love to have additional drivers with GT Academy experience. Welcome!

I hope you can get something figured out. YT can be awesome...at times.

Thank you sir! And thank you to @nmcp1. I apologize if this has been mentioned, but would I be able to participate at any level if I were only available a one or two sundays a month?

Color / Number Choices

Now that we've had quite a bit of movement throughout every division, it would be a good idea to visit the color / number list to make sure there aren't any overlapping colors and numbers within your new division. The list is in my signature.

In addition, if you haven't submitted one, please do so.

Color / Number Choices

Now that we've had quite a bit of movement throughout every division, it would be a good idea to visit the color / number list to make sure there aren't any overlapping colors and numbers within your new division. The list is in my signature.

In addition, if you haven't submitted one, please do so.

Ill get on that as soon as i get a ps3, wolfsatz and i share colors

Back