◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
'Golden Rule' of motorsports: It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.

Just Saying

...And the other golden rule is when overtaking on a straight, the overtaking driver is entitled to placing their thumb on the tip of their nose, waving their fingers around, and saying "neener neener neener" to the other driver.

:P

Can we add aero parts that don't add PP or aero (flat floors and spoilers) to the 300ZX?

Usually "Spec" means no additions other than factory parts if you will. Honestly i dont even see why an oil change is needed because it is adding horsepower. But none the less as a long time GT veteran i really dont think flat floors and such with make a huge differemce other than slowing your top speed. Yea it will give you a greater cornering ability sometimes but youll lose that time on the straights due to speed.

Usually "Spec" means no additions other than factory parts if you will. Honestly i dont even see why an oil change is needed because it is adding horsepower. But none the less as a long time GT veteran i really dont think flat floors and such with make a huge differemce other than slowing your top speed. Yea it will give you a greater cornering ability sometimes but youll lose that time on the straights due to speed.
"Spec" is an abbreviated form of specification, which is a standard/requirement or a set of standards/requirements to which something must comply. Formula 1 is spec racing, for example. That said, in GT6 online it has come to mean "stock plus an oil change".

Sorry to disappoint all who made great suggestions for RBR. But I am going to chose

Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2Seater (Z32) '89
HP:289
PP:447
After oil change

It is the only premium z32 and it is about 40k.

I want to see what S.N.A.I.L. Can do with my car.
Woohooo... An aircraft carrier at the red bull ring. I hope there's enough room in the sand boxes :lol::lol::lol:

"Spec" is an abbreviated form of specification, which is a standard/requirement or a set of standards/requirements to which something must comply. Formula 1 is spec racing, for example. That said, in GT6 online it has come to mean "stock plus an oil change".

We use spec because spec sounds cooler than stock or OEM and because stock car racing has been taken by some racing series that looks nothing like a "stock" car.
P.S. I'm bored out of my mind at the airport. No hotties to hook up with.

We use spec because spec sounds cooler than stock or OEM and because stock car racing has been taken by some racing series that looks nothing like a "stock" car.

Dude I heard the airport is just the best place pick up 'hotties' lol.

Dude I heard the airport is just the best place pick up 'hotties' lol.

You shouldn't be worrying about that stuff anyways. You need to conserve your energy. Besides @Neovre, I remember a post a while ago about your lack of activity...

Last edited:
Most likely handlebar , but add the backups too

I am back, getting wife's car fixed up, trying to get some reviews done while churning some rank laundry - having only one short, cold shower in 12 days / 80+ miles, and several 7,500 to 11,000 foot elevation changes was challenging for this old fart. The 60 lb pack didn't help. Well, it did help some - I lost almost 15 pounds. The other guy in the crew lost almost 20, but he started 40 pounds above me.

I may run a couple of laps in a few to see if I can still steer.

For the next 3 weeks I'm taking Fridays off to go and do wilderness camping for the weekend. Bears permitting it will not have an effect on my Sunday night racing, I should be back every Sunday night for racing.

However the camping trips might have an effect on my beer consumption...:cheers:. Sitting at a campfire by a lake in the middle of nowhere having a beverage of a sociable nature smoking a good Cohiba.... life is tough in Canada

EDIT.... Adding map of campsite. I provided the coordinates + marks the campsite...feel free to drop in for a beer 👍
camping.png

Last edited:
I was moved to D2 and look forward to racing with you all this coming Sunday. :)

I was looking for the updated list of divisions and host and couldn't find it. I need to send friend request to the host of D2. Is there someone who can put me in the right direction?
Thank you 👍

I was moved to D2 and look forward to racing with you all this coming Sunday. :)

I was looking for the updated list of divisions and host and couldn't find it. I need to send friend request to the host of D2. Is there someone who can put me in the right direction?
Thank you 👍

Good luck in D2. There are some crazy guys in that division....

There's a link for that. Link.

Thank you :)

I'll be sending out the FR's to the D2 host soon. 👍

I checked the car color and number chart. My number is ok, but I'm going to check the two different blue colors a couple of other driver's have to make sure mine doesn't resemble theirs. 👍

For the next 3 weeks I'm taking Fridays off to go and do wilderness camping for the weekend. Bears permitting it will not have an effect on my Sunday night racing, I should be back every Sunday night for racing.

However the camping trips might have an effect on my beer consumption...:cheers:. Sitting at a campfire by a lake in the middle of nowhere having a beverage of a sociable nature smoking a good Cohiba.... life is tough in Canada

EDIT.... Adding map of campsite. I provided the coordinates + marks the campsite...feel free to drop in for a beer 👍

Watch out, I fly up to Wiarton so I might just stop in :lol:

Whew - the reorganization took some time to get my a friends list sorted out for D4.

Please check to see if you have an invite from PSN: HandlebarMustash if you do not currently have me listed (plus Munch, I accidentally deleted/re-added). 6 FR are outstanding at moment plus one PM to clarify PSN for one driver.

I will be ready to fill the backmarker role again Sunday, but should improve after that.

=};-{D#

Probaly not racing again this weekend either the brand new ps3 is having serious freeze and sound issues with every game,play for 10 minutes hard freeze have to shut off manually with power button has done it five times in past hour @KTR5 , @fzappa

Back