◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
Just a head up this will be my last sunday racing in SNAIL, reason being im moving to third shift. But none the less i will still to host practice rooms throughout the week to help my fellow snails. @JLBowler and @KTR5

Once again, all drivers who have submitted a time trial with correct information have been sent their welcome message. If you have submitted a time trial and have not received a welcome message from me, you need to start a conversation with me to get it sorted out. Do not post in the thread. Start a conversation with me. This is an ongoing test of your ability to read and follow directions.

Any chance your boss would let you set up a station in an office and give you a 2-hour "lunch" :) It could be a perk for being the only one who could do the job for him.

You need to negotiate with them....
Haha yeah that could be a good idea. In theory.

GT Academy 2014
DAY 1 UPDATE

In case you haven't been able to follow along, the 2014 contestants are at METLIFE stadium in NJ. Looks like they have had a few meetings (of course) and are doing a solo / autocross event in the 370Z. Maybe we'll get some personal updates later tonight.

The driver's list has been updated. It will be updated again on Sunday and that update will reflect any penalty points that effect the part time priority list and any drivers that sign up between now and the Saturday night deadline.

Please be aware that all of our divisions are quite full in an attempt to fill up the grids on race night. If you are a part time driver, I highly suggest that you get a friend request in place with the division host above your divisions just in case your division fills up on race night. Currently, all divisions have at least 13 full time drivers with the exception of D5 which has 12 full time drivers.

Get there early on Sunday night so we have a clear picture of how many drivers are in attendance and we can get started on time.

GT Academy 2014
DAY 1 UPDATE

In case you haven't been able to follow along, the 2014 contestants are at METLIFE stadium in NJ. Looks like they have had a few meetings (of course) and are doing a solo / autocross event in the 370Z. Maybe we'll get some personal updates later tonight.
20140710_082003.jpg

The cool backseat Snails!

photo taken this morning to thr venue.
left to right: @gtparker (or something, sorry Parker couldn't remember your gtp username), @fizzer , @Neovre , @dgaf95integra and @Adventuruss in the back, @LoCoArMeN and @scca_ziptie in front.

p.s. @ParkerMO125 , there!

Last edited:
Just a head up this will be my last sunday racing in SNAIL, reason being im moving to third shift. But none the less i will still to host practice rooms throughout the week to help my fellow snails. @JLBowler and @KTR5
Sorry to hear that. I never did get to race against you. In fact this Fridays ROC will be the only time.
Looking forward to watching your taillights fade into the distance :lol:

I cant make ROC or sunday the guy i was supposed to take over for just called in and quit, so im starting friday at 10:45pm working third shift
Sorry to hear that. I never did get to race against you. In fact this Fridays ROC will be the only time.
Looking forward to watching your taillights fade into the distance :lol:

wont be there either that changed about an hour or so ago, dont worry ill catch up with you guys somewhere soon in a lobby

Last edited:

THE PRACTICE ROOMS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN !
If you are assigned to D1, D2, D3, or D4 please join, with your best racecraft, the BLUE ROOM:
1472 Blue Host Needed

If you are assigned to D5, D6, D7, or D8 please join, with your best racecraft, the RED ROOM:
1472-4710-9952-5902-5888

Sunday July 13th lineup is up.

1- Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2Seater (Z32) '89
(289HP / PP 447) (Sports Hard tires)
at Red Bull Ring
6 laps (7 minutes of qualifying)

2- RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06
(337HP / PP 512) (Racing Hard tires)
at Trial Mountain Circuit - Forward
7 laps (7 minutes of qualifying)

3- GTR-GT500 Base Model '08
(518 HP / PP 584) (Racing Hard tires)
at Grand Valley Speedway

THE PRACTICE ROOMS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN !
If you are assigned to D1, D2, D3, or D4 please join, with your best racecraft, the BLUE ROOM:
1472 Blue Host Needed

If you are assigned to D5, D6, D7, or D8 please join, with your best racecraft, the RED ROOM:
1472-4710-9952-5902-5888

Sunday July 13th lineup is up.

1- Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2Seater (Z32) '89
(289HP / PP 447) (Sports Hard tires)
at Red Bull Ring

2- RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06
(337HP / PP 512) (Racing Hard tires)
at Trial Mountain Circuit - Forward
7 laps (7 minutes of qualifying)

3- GTR-GT500 Base Model '08
(518 HP / PP 584) (Racing Hard tires)