◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,697 comments
As is mine on the 29th

Also Michael Jackson, John McCain, and John Locke.

Probably never , don't think EA would give up the rights

EA will not have a choice in the matter I'm confident. Porsche negotiated that deal in the late 90's - early 2000's before they realized the capacity of video games to be a marketing tool.

Also Michael Jackson, John McCain, and John Locke.

EA will not have a choice in the matter I'm confident. Porsche negotiated that deal in the late 90's - early 2000's before they realized the capacity of video games to be a marketing tool.
Do you know when the contract is up?

Combos for the week:

ROUND TWO - Post link
BMW M4 Coupe
(508HP / PP 536) (Sports Soft tires)
at Apricot Hill Raceway forward
? laps (? minutes of qualifying)

Regarding the HP/PP: have overhauled the engine and only have 446HP and 517PP.
Only one model is available in Dealership. Why is mine so low?

@Neovre - has some D1 times for ? Motegi? I think Motegi and Apricot Hill are in the 1:24-1:25 range for Snailiens, maybe faster (I can't figure out that darned wormhole vortex travel!)...

my best lap at motegi was 1:21,626 but my average lap time is around 1:22,5-7 (5 laps in a row)

at apricot hill my best was around 1:25,x but i didnt have enough practice on it yet
and im not really feeling the combo aswell to be honest

Who knows, I don't even think Porsche knows when it will run out.

I just want some Volkswagen Beetles in running shoes dammit! :banghead:

Interestingly, the M3/M4 twins have been on a dyno recently. BMW says they have 425 HP, but the dyno says over 460HP at the wheels. Counting for driveline loss, this car is supposed to have ~500 HP.

Gotta love underrated power figures. 👍

I think Porsche could organize a fleet of current, past, and classic road cars and race cars and bring them to EA, show them who's badge is on the car, and just drive away.

There are quite a few Porsches that have been posted in the suggestions section, these will never happen unless the stupid and ridiculous "exclusive rights" between EA and Porsche ends.

I firmly believe that Porsche is making a huge mistake on the marketing side. Just think, more of their cars in games that aren't NFS = more exposure and more of the brand in peoples consoles. Even Porsche themselves have even tried to be allowed to have their cars in FM4, but EA blocked them because they are a bunch of assholes.

Porsche should tell EA to 🤬 off.

But enough ranting about how EA is hurting the gaming industry, auto industry, Porsche aficionados, and the players...

Stats for the BMW M4:

517 PP
466 HP
1497 KG

Can we please put this to bed now?

Back