◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,767 comments
I have 3. I bought one and won 2. They all look the same, but the newest one I have has 536PP, 508HP after the oil change. I'll look more closely at my other 2.

Make sure you didn't put the upgrade parts on your car. Because if I upgrade my M4, I get those exact #'s.

Make sure you didn't put the upgrade parts on your car. Because if I upgrade my M4, I get those exact #'s.

Yea, that's what it was. My sincerest apologies for putting out wrong numbers. I've fixed that post with stock numbers. 2 of the ones I had were modified, the 3rd wasn't, so I'm using that one. PP 517 / 446 HP

Is the first time I got a prize too! :)
I decide to keep the RX7 on track ;)
Just got home and set up my G27, the stiffer brake is sure going to take some getting used to. My only gripe with it is how short the USB cable is, the one on my DFGT is longer :boggled:.

For prize A I choose the BMW M4 Coupe (517 PP/446 HP, SS tires) @ Apricot Hill Raceway forward.
Prize C Selection

View attachment 187273
A few good passing opportunities here so it should make for some good racing. Hope everyone enjoys it and if not, well then go grab yourself a prize and pick your own freakin track! :D

Thanks to all those joined in to test out the new track 👍👍

Thanks for making your prize selections!

The July 20th lineup has been posted!!

HUGE thanks to @KTR5 for summarizing the new lineup and to @Dragonwhisky for creating a custom tool to work around the GTP12's God-forsaken editing functionality!! :bowdown:

HUGE thanks to @KTR5 for summarizing the new lineup and to @Dragonwhisky for creating a custom tool to work around the GTP12's God-forsaken editing functionality!! :bowdown:

I take it that thing worked?

Well mostly it seems. Looks like there's a buggered URL tag missing some brackets for last week's combos. It appears you were able to fix the June Champions link issue though.

Well mostly it seems. Looks like there's a buggered URL tag missing some brackets for last week's combos. It appears you were able to fix the June Champions link issue though.
As someone who wrestles with a lummox of a legacy system every weekday and many weekends, I have a special appreciation for the work you guys put into this week after week; kudos.

image.jpg

Keep this one smooth, but you'll have to flick this car on corner entry to be able to get the car to Rotate.

Gearing:

1st Corner: 4th Gear

2nd Corner: 3rd Gear

3rd Corner: 3rd gear

4th Corner: 3rd Gear

5th Corner: 3rd Gear

6th Corner: before the turn you'll be In 4th, for somepeople. It might be tempting to keep it In 4th.. Drop it to 3rd and get the acceleration you need coming out.

7th Corner: 2nd Gear

8th Corner: 3rd Gear

9th Corner: 3rd Gear

10th Corner: 3rd Gear ( Before the corner you might be in 4th for a second ) so watch out on downshifting going in.

11th's Corners: 3rd Gear

12th Corner: 3rd Gear

13th Corner: 3rd Gear

As you can tell. 3rd gear will be abused :)

Yup, it worked! As for the URL tag missing, it only took a minute to fix it thanks to it. That sure beats the hell out of taking an hour to fix countless randomly generated errors! Thanks again! :cheers:

I think the BMW M4 at Apricot Hill cambo wants everyone to know that 3rd gear has been considered underrated for too long, now is it's time to shine!

Yup, it worked! As for the URL tag missing, it only took a minute to fix it thanks to it. That sure beats the hell out of taking an hour to fix countless randomly generated errors! Thanks again! :cheers:
We really should give a shout out to @kcheeb , as he's the one that showed me how to make the magic part work. He is missed around here by at least a few of us.

Regarding the BMW M4 and the HP/PP: Stated as being 508HP and 584PP
The question remains:
I have overhauled the engine and only have 446HP and 517PP.
Only one model is available in Dealership. Why is mine so low?

The 7-20-2014 Lineup still has republished the 508-536.

Last edited:
Regarding the BMW M4 and the HP/PP: Stated as being 508HP and 584PP
The question remains:
I have overhauled the engine and only have 446HP and 517PP.
Only one model is available in Dealership. Why is mine so low?
I believe this is a transcription error modified car and has been debunked in the last few pages

edit: Yep
Yea, that's what it was. My sincerest apologies for putting out wrong numbers. I've fixed that post with stock numbers. 2 of the ones I had were modified, the 3rd wasn't, so I'm using that one. PP 517 / 446 HP

I believe this is a transcription error modified car and has
been debunked in the last few pages

However, the 7-20-2014 Lineup still has the 508/584 republished.

I think what threw some of us for a loop with the Beamer was that at first glance it didn't look modified. You can't modify the suspension, transmission and drivetrain. It's only when you scroll down to the power that you have limited options available for modification.

Do you know when the contract is up?

I've been doing some reading on this. The most recent things I've seen seem to lean towards the end of 2015. There's a bunch of contention when it comes to licensing right now. EA wanted to use the Ferrari license (which Microsoft apparently controls for PC and Xbox) so they came to an agreement back in the Forza 4 days, thus the Porsche Pack for F4 and the inclusion of Ferrari in some second-rate EA title. Microsoft has opened up the Ferrari license since then, hoping to get EA to do the same, but that hasn't happened. No one is even trying to deal with EA from what I can tell. It's kind of at a stalemate right now, so I'm betting nothing will change until the end of next year. This is some conjecture on my part, so take this with a grain of salt.

Reviews are done for the week....and I'll just leave this here as a blast from the past. I haven't been on much the last week and saw a bunch of posts about it while trying to catch up ;)

Oh noooooooooooo!!!!! You sent Tex back down???
🤬 I was enjoying having my good old friends Chatva. Greenthumb and Tex in same division and it only lasted 2 lousy weeks :yuck::yuck::yuck::confused:

What does this mean for point standings this season?

It means you will score points in one division for two weeks and score points in your new division for two weeks.

If you have a number at the end of your GTplanet ID, it's probably one too high on the drivers list. I will make the changes to my sheet and they will all be fixed with the next update.

Back