◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,790 comments
I will be hosting D1 tonight. The room will be friends only, if I'm not on your friends list please send me a friend request by 8:45 est to dgafaboutany1420 if not sent u will not be able to race tonight. Thanks

man you confused me lol, since you said im not on your friends list i now added "GTP_Importlife"
and now i see its dgafaboutany1420, we are already friends since last week.
i am "GamingPete"

i could do something like this to avoid the clutter:

ifbxnm.jpg
Looks good!

hey guys ...
i just wanted to thank everybody that suggested something to the banners !
looking at the first one i created as a test, the new ones with all the suggestions actually do look alot better.
thanks fellas

2eq9id1.jpg

vfyxea.jpg

2rw2ski.jpg
:bowdown:

I realize this is late, but I think the qualifying at GVS should be 7 minutes. That will make sure you get 3 laps in, otherwise you only get 2 with the long run up.

I realize this is late, but I think the qualifying at GVS should be 7 minutes. That will make sure you get 3 laps in, otherwise you only get 2 with the long run up.

You're probably right. Last time at Grand Valley we had to add an extra minute because of the run in time to start a lap. It's probably the same deal this time around. Of course, I haven't tested it yet.

You're probably right. Last time at Grand Valley we had to add an extra minute because of the run in time to start a lap. It's probably the same deal this time around. Of course, I haven't tested it yet.
I ran a 7 min qualifier last Sunday and it work out. That's what I wrote down. You definitely get 3 qualifying laps.

D5 is open.

It's at the correct track, but I didn't set the PP or HP numbers for the RX-7 because I feel like driving around for a few minutes. I'll change it to the proper settings about 10 minutes prior to race time.

I ran a 7 min qualifier last Sunday and it work out. That's what I wrote down. You definitely get 3 qualifying laps.
Okay, the lineup post has been updated. 👍

just incase yall change it to 7:

9h0tac.jpg
Dang, you're fast!! :)

I was saving settings for the combos - the lobby is... Vewy vewy quiet. I cannot exit settings... Guess I have to reboot. :confused:

Div-4 Host was just Disconn.
Waiting for new room to be set up.

Back