◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,670 comments
I will be hosting D1 tonight. The room will be friends only, if I'm not on your friends list please send me a friend request by 8:45 est to dgafaboutany1420 if not sent u will not be able to race tonight. Thanks

et_
That would be welcomed, because thats me in the picture.^^
the pic is from the 2013 national finals.
Sorry to be a perv but I was gonna joke about you looked hot the first time when I saw your avatar in the GTA thread lol regardless whether that's you or not. Now I would say I wouldn't mind being your teammate at the 24 hours of Dubai LOL. Now I got an incentive to work hard at Silverstone :sly:

i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_ship_heading_into_epic_storm_133[1].jpg

I bought the new car and did a couple laps to check it out.

I gotta say...the Lamborghini and the GTR...hard to explain it but they just aren't much "fun" to drive to me. I'm not saying they are crappy or that I hate them...I just didn't enjoy the few laps I did. They both have moments of unpredictability that doesn't offer enjoyment to me.

Trying to Eric Idle it up and look on the bright side...not working for me yet...

I bought the new car and did a couple laps to check it out.

I gotta say...the Lamborghini and the GTR...hard to explain it but they just aren't much "fun" to drive to me. I'm not saying they are crappy or that I hate them...I just didn't enjoy the few laps I did. They both have moments of unpredictability that doesn't offer enjoyment to me.

Trying to Eric Idle it up and look on the bright side...not working for me yet...
You wait to the last minute to buy your ride?, I can't fathom that!

It's called showing up dead cold, or close to it, and still being fast enough to be in D2. I live in the same world. The longer a combo hangs around, the better I get.
I'm not sure I uddy that!, why wouldn't you want to get better?

Back