◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,782 comments
Thanks PD for the latest update. While we still can't stay connected and race with our groups, we can go paint some brake calipers. Totally makes up for what was turning out to be a pretty good night. Maybe next update we can get those custom shoe laces for our drivers... (I'm so bummed)

Sorry for the rough night, Exo.

You missed Nose continuing to dominate D4, frequently qualifying 1 to 2 seconds faster than the field and winning races going away. We still managed a few close battles further back in the field.

D4 is done, but I'll take care of replays in the morning.

If you are in D2 and put in a complaint tonight, I will forward any info to the Stewards, but I will not be reviewing anything after Monday. I will be out of town next week with the family in Oregon. ;)

I'm hoping the sorting issue along with the very reduced room count on the main screen has something to do with an upcoming feature... Otherwise there really was no reason to go mucking about in that code...

Before a hot fix you could find any rooms... So something is up...

Besides a couple drivers who couldn't see each other on track in the beginning, the night went off without any disconnection in division 5. I want to thank everyone in division 5 for helping and looking forward to hosting in the future.

Back