◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,670 comments

I got a request to join S.N.A.I.L............ Hear I am ,,, what next??

@FastDuck

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Race of Champions
July Season
August 1, 2014
9:30 pm ET

Format:

3 x 20 minute races
Race 1-
Starting position determined by division in reverse order (D6, D5, D4, etc).
Race 2 & 3- Reverse grid

15 drivers + 1 host (WE NEED A NEW HOST - @Wolfsatz has been MIA)

Division 1
1- @LLOYDZELITE69 (271)
2- @Nicktune (237) - A / 2
alt5- @fizzer (213)
alt9- @martin20az (212)

Division 2
3- @nmcp1 (239) A / 2
4- @GTP_unleashed (220)
alt3- @JLBowler (216.1)
alt7- @Dragonwhisky (215)

Division 3
5- @socalnatv (225)
6- @turnupdaheat (221)
AL2- @fzappa (219.1)
alt2- @GGGMotorsport (218.1) - B / 3

Division 4
7- @noseknows36 (255)
8- @jimeez (212) - B / 2
alt6- @ExoSphere64 (208.2)

Division 5
9- @JJLopez427 (228)
10- @hognhominy (220)
AL3- @Rockhound18 (219)
alt4- @euclid58 (214)

Division 6
11- @Jayc2k (241)
12- @Jakedog23 (232) B / 3
AL1- @SHOCKY_WELL (230) - A / 2
alt1- @jamilla (227) - [In via @noseknows36 being out]
alt8- @aerolite (214)

Confirmed drivers will be in bold
Scratched drivers will be crossed out

Driver Selection Process:
1- (12) Top 2 in each division
2- (3) Three At-Large Bids (AL) - Highest season point total of a non-top 2 driver (can not be from same division)

Alternate ranking determined by:
1- First non-automatic or at-large place finishers in order of points scored for the month
2- Second non-automatic or at-large place finishers in order of points scored for the month

COMBO Selection

1- GT-R GT500 Base Model '08 at Grand Valley Speedway
--- 518HP / PP 584 / RH tires

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

2- Vote for 1 of the following – Both were used twice for the June season

A- RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 at Trial Mountain Circuit - Forward (3)
--- 377HP / PP 512 / RH tires

OR

B- RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 at Twin Ring Motegi East Short Course (3)

3- Vote for 1 of the following – Each were raced only once in the July season

1. Lamborghini Murcielago LP-670-4 Super Veloce '09 at Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
--- 693HP / PP 584 / SS tires

2. BMW M4 Coupe at Apricot Hill Raceway (4)
--- 446HP / PP 517 / SS tires

3. Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2Seater (Z32) '89 at Red Bull Ring (2)
--- 289HP / PP 447 / SH tires

4. Jaguar XKR-S'11 at Tokyo R246 - Forward
--- 569HP / PP 540 / SS tires

5. Subaru IMPREZA Touring Car at Red Bull Ring
--- 477HP / PP 565 / RH tires

To Do:
1- Confirm tentative entry
2- Vote A or B
3- Vote 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5

I will continue update this post. Bookmark it to find it easily.

If I "Like" your post, I have recorded your decision and / or vote.

I want in but can't guarantee I will be able to participate as of now.
My votes..A and 2

Saw this meme online, thought you guys would like it: image.jpg

If anyone is having trouble with the Lotus 97T Super Lap at Spa, the settings i used for it were driving line was turned on, Active steering off, Traction control set at 0, ASM off, ABS set at 1. Controller sensitivity set at 4. Transmission speed set at 217 MPH on automatic transmission. My time was 1:55.543 after trying for 6 laps.

Race of Champions
July Season
August 1, 2014
9:30 pm ET

Format:

3 x 20 minute races
Race 1-
Starting position determined by division in reverse order (D6, D5, D4, etc).
Race 2 & 3- Reverse grid

15 drivers + 1 host (WE NEED A NEW HOST - @Wolfsatz has been MIA)

Division 1
1- @LLOYDZELITE69 (271)
2- @Nicktune (237) - A / 2
alt5- @fizzer (213)
alt9- @martin20az (212)

Division 2
3- @nmcp1 (239) A / 2
4- @GTP_unleashed (220)
alt3- @JLBowler (216.1)
alt7- @Dragonwhisky (215)

Division 3
5- @socalnatv (225)
6- @turnupdaheat (221)
AL2- @fzappa (219.1)
alt2- @GGGMotorsport (218.1) - B / 3

Division 4
7- @noseknows36 (255)
8- @jimeez (212) - B / 2
alt6- @ExoSphere64 (208.2)

Division 5
9- @JJLopez427 (228)
10- @hognhominy (220)
AL3- @Rockhound18 (219)
alt4- @euclid58 (214)

Division 6
11- @Jayc2k (241)
12- @Jakedog23 (232) B / 3
AL1- @SHOCKY_WELL (230) - A / 2
alt1- @jamilla (227) - [In via @noseknows36 being out]
alt8- @aerolite (214)

Confirmed drivers will be in bold
Scratched drivers will be crossed out

Driver Selection Process:
1- (12) Top 2 in each division
2- (3) Three At-Large Bids (AL) - Highest season point total of a non-top 2 driver (can not be from same division)

Alternate ranking determined by:
1- First non-automatic or at-large place finishers in order of points scored for the month
2- Second non-automatic or at-large place finishers in order of points scored for the month

COMBO Selection

1- GT-R GT500 Base Model '08 at Grand Valley Speedway
--- 518HP / PP 584 / RH tires

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

2- Vote for 1 of the following – Both were used twice for the June season

A- RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 at Trial Mountain Circuit - Forward (3)

OR

B- RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 at Twin Ring Motegi East Short Course (3)

3- Vote for 1 of the following – Each were raced only once in the July season

1. Lamborghini Murcielago LP-670-4 Super Veloce '09 at Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
--- 693HP / PP 584 / SS tires

2. BMW M4 Coupe at Apricot Hill Raceway (4)
--- 446HP / PP 517 / SS tires

3. Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2Seater (Z32) '89 at Red Bull Ring (2)
--- 289HP / PP 447 / SH tires

4. Jaguar XKR-S'11 at Tokyo R246 - Forward
--- 569HP / PP 540 / SS tires

5. Subaru IMPREZA Touring Car at Red Bull Ring
--- 477HP / PP 565 / RH tires

To Do:
1- Confirm tentative entry
2- Vote A or B
3- Vote 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5

I will continue update this post. Bookmark it to find it easily.

If I "Like" your post, I have recorded your decision and / or vote.

1 - I'll be there
2 - A
3 - 3

Hi I like to join your league my ps3 id is gotdirt410sp

@gotdirt410sp

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Just received an invite to join s.n.a.i.l.

@matuzor82

Just stopping by to join the SNAILs!

@chevron

Looks like an IR to me
I lost it coming out of 130R and slid backwards for a good piece in a cloud of smoke. Knowing Jake was closing in on me and would be blind in that cloud, I stopped the car from sliding back towards the centre of the track so he had a chance to miss me! Which he did but it was close. I should have put this explanation with the pic! Didn't think it's IR material!

Back