Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. McTrucker

McTrucker

I would have liked that too.

2. Neovre

Neovre

One thing though, the Tank Car is outside the Snail budget.

Jakedog23 likes this.
  3. FastDuck

FastDuck

I got a request to join S.N.A.I.L............ Hear I am ,,, what next??

zer05ive, KTR5 and LLOYDZELITE69 like this.
  4. LLOYDZELITE69

LLOYDZELITE69 Premium

Heyyyy DUCK :)

5. Jakedog23

Jakedog23

Another one?!?!
    Reallllllyyyyy

Oshawa-Joe and LLOYDZELITE69 like this.
  6. LLOYDZELITE69

LLOYDZELITE69 Premium

;)

7. nmcp1

nmcp1

@FastDuck

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
    Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
    Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :tup:

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
    If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
    Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

zer05ive likes this.
  8. SHOCKY_WELL

SHOCKY_WELL

If I'm in I would like to second this @KTR5

KTR5, Jayc2k and nmcp1 like this.
  9. jobyone

jobyone Premium

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

For all those that have been griping about the cars being used too much, I have posted a list of the 500+ cars that have been used in the DTC. If you would like to run cars of your choosing check us out on Tuesdays.​

10. SHOCKY_WELL

SHOCKY_WELL

Jakedog23 and zer05ive like this.
  11. Jakedog23

Jakedog23

Haha. You should see the whole replay. Then you would understand.

12. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

You are in. You are an At-Large winner. You're votes have been recorded.

13. socalnatv

socalnatv

I want in but can't guarantee I will be able to participate as of now.
    My votes..A and 2

KTR5 likes this.
  14. gotdirt410sp

gotdirt410sp (Banned)

Hi I like to join your league my ps3 id is gotdirt410sp

zer05ive likes this.
  15. SHOCKY_WELL

SHOCKY_WELL

I could host if need be

KTR5 likes this.
  16. gotdirt410sp

gotdirt410sp (Banned)

What do I need to do

17. Jayc2k

Jayc2k

You will get a welcome post soon, just be patient

18. dangerzone641

dangerzone641

Saw this meme online, thought you guys would like it: image.jpg

19. chevron

chevron

Just stopping by to join the SNAILs!

KTR5, dangerzone641 and zer05ive like this.
  20. dangerzone641

dangerzone641

Looks like we have a new gas supplier. And it comes with Techron!!! (Whatever that means).

I'm just messin, welcome to snail

21. matuzor82

matuzor82

Just received an invite to join s.n.a.i.l.

zer05ive likes this.
  22. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

It looks as if zer05ive just might bring us enough new blood to jump back up to 7 divisions. The final determination will be made on Friday or Saturday this week.

Rockhound18, KTR5, Nail-27 and 2 others like this.
  23. Inconspicuous

Inconspicuous

:lol: noob rooms always know how to entertain...

dangerzone641 likes this.
  24. dangerzone641

dangerzone641

I just love to start an argument, then mute my mic and see the mayhem ensue

25. racingchamp30

racingchamp30

If anyone is having trouble with the Lotus 97T Super Lap at Spa, the settings i used for it were driving line was turned on, Active steering off, Traction control set at 0, ASM off, ABS set at 1. Controller sensitivity set at 4. Transmission speed set at 217 MPH on automatic transmission. My time was 1:55.543 after trying for 6 laps.

26. turnupdaheat

turnupdaheat

1 - I'll be there
    2 - A
    3 - 3

KTR5 likes this.
  27. nmcp1

nmcp1

@gotdirt410sp

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
    Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
    If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

zer05ive likes this.
  28. nmcp1

nmcp1

@matuzor82

zer05ive likes this.
  29. nmcp1

nmcp1

@chevron

zer05ive likes this.
  30. aerolite

aerolite

I lost it coming out of 130R and slid backwards for a good piece in a cloud of smoke. Knowing Jake was closing in on me and would be blind in that cloud, I stopped the car from sliding back towards the centre of the track so he had a chance to miss me! Which he did but it was close. I should have put this explanation with the pic! Didn't think it's IR material!