◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,790 comments
Unnecessary honking is frowned upon (Right D4?) :grumpy:

In a new tangent; I don't know if any of you mentioned it in the past or are aware of its existence, but for all of you analog stick ticklers out there without a wheel, I highly recommend finding an HKS PS3 controller.

It may be wired, but it basically has a 180* 'wheel' and analog 'pedals' in place of the left stick and X&[] buttons respectively:

I bought it when it came out as I was still rocking the DS3 and didn't have a stand for my GT wheel. It made a world of difference, literally from sweating for silver on the license tests to reasonable golds on all of them, albeit with a little getting used to...

They look to be gone from normal retail, but there's some on Ebay and the like... LINK TO MORE INFO

Pretty sure I only paid like $70 for it new a couple of years ago... Not really worth the $100 they want on Amazon...
yuck

Join room to 1472-6681-3415-7083-5694

We need people to join and help with a practice race for the lotus, ASAP please!

Never
I got a Toyota Celica XX 2800GT '81 :( as my birthday gift car.

I was born in 80 not 81 lol. And that car sucks! Haha.
Never mind... I got the 1969 Nissan Bluebird with basically three hundred and a few pp's.
They used to give me the corvette...

That is so awesome I was wondering how long it would take before we headed to the superspeedway. I was actually thinking just last week that I'd consider doing it just to see what happens (both in race and in thread). Should be interesting to say the least.

So who wants to hook up? :lol: (Not like that sicko)

Join room to 1472-6681-3415-7083-5694

We need people to join and help with a practice race for the lotus, ASAP please!
Was running fine In the practice room then...bam...disco'd...is it PD servers or my internet or what? Grrrr...

That is so awesome I was wondering how long it would take before we headed to the superspeedway. I was actually thinking just last week that I'd consider doing it just to see what happens (both in race and in thread). Should be interesting to say the least.

So who wants to hook up? :lol: (Not like that sicko)

Well, there will be bumping anyhow so might as well commence the puns session :P

Back