◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,764 comments
I rejoined the D6 room and found 4 drivers racing. I assumed they were having an "after" race. After they were done I found that I had watched the last FOUR survivors of D6 finishing Combo 3 R2. My presence had no effect on them. So Im not the "guilty bastard" after all. Pathetic really....Will PM my tests in the AM

Don't think it was any of us Nail. Just that the GT6 servers kept crashing.

Just clocked a xxxxx with the Scion FR-S 12' on Laguna Seca as a part of the time trial I needed to do to be put in a division. Is this an average time or will I just be blown away, even in the slowest division?

Edit: Didn't realize we do not discuss times here. Sorry about that guys.

Last edited:
Don't think it was any of us Nail. Just that the GT6 servers kept crashing.
If it was the GT6 or PSN servers crashing then it would likely have affected every room. It is more likely there were 1 or more drivers in the room with a less than optimum connection last night. SNAIL management will be contacting D6 as a whole in the next couple of weeks to discuss some workaround solutions to help stabilize your Sunday experience.

I was the new guy to D6... wondering if it was me after all. I was able to get in 4 of the races once we started though, so I'm assuming (and hoping) not!!

Great racing last night - made a lot of mistakes, but I'm still getting used to the no line/no TC (vs. line & TC2 before this week). Can't wait for next week, thanks for being so welcoming!

I was the new guy to D6... wondering if it was me after all. I was able to get in 4 of the races once we started though, so I'm assuming (and hoping) not!!

Great racing last night - made a lot of mistakes, but I'm still getting used to the no line/no TC (vs. line & TC2 before this week). Can't wait for next week, thanks for being so welcoming!
Hey, that makes it 5 SNAIL's from the Ottawa area now!

Your connection seemed fine in my room earlier.

My theory with all of the disconnects and weirdness is actually a broader, internet issue...

I had my Uverse going around midnight on Saturday/Sunday and it froze and lost connection 3-4 times in the space of an hour or so - total red-light DOA on the router.

Add to that Chatva's claim that his AT&T crapped out and was causing problems last night, as well as everyone else that had issues - maybe AT&T **** the bed? IDK...

My theory with all of the disconnects and weirdness is actually a broader, internet issue...

I had my Uverse going around midnight on Saturday/Sunday and it froze and lost connection 3-4 times in the space of an hour or so - total red-light DOA on the router.

Add to that Chatva's claim that his AT&T crapped out and was causing problems last night, as well as everyone else that had issues - maybe AT&T **** the bed? IDK...

I put your problems in bold print. AT&T is terrible. They're trying to pass off what they offer as high speed internet but they're just trying to shove more data through their antiquated, rusty, crusty phone lines. It doesn't work and it won't get any better until they completely replace their wired network. Don't expect that to happen any time soon.

I put your problems in bold print. AT&T is terrible. They're trying to pass off what they offer as high speed internet but they're just trying to shove more data through their antiquated, rusty, crusty phone lines. It doesn't work and it won't get any better until they completely replace their wired network. Don't expect that to happen any time soon.

Preach on! Those dbags had us down and out for a week because they moved a junction box TWENTY FEET. It blew out three blocks of phone/net/cable customers... hours/days on the phone with India :mad::banghead:

I have a funny mental picture now of a nice, new fiber optic line butting into a crusty coax cable somewhere underground, haha...

I have ? Has anyone turned off upnp on play station only does it seem to work better online

Don't do that. Normally that will throw you right into NAT 3 which is the absolute worst level of connection you can have.

Preach on! Those dbags had us down and out for a week because they moved a junction box TWENTY FEET. It blew out three blocks of phone/net/cable customers... hours/days on the phone with India :mad::banghead:
I have a funny mental picture now of a nice, new fiber optic line butting into a crusty coax cable somewhere underground, haha...

I had AT&T for nine months. Didn't pay them a dime when it was all said and done. They never delivered the speed they promised and I didn't have a single day that the internet didn't completely shut down. I made the switch to cable internet and will never go back. I'm paying for 25/5 and getting 50/10 and sometimes more. I ran one speedtest today and hit 74 DL and 18 UL. It looks like they are prepping for my next free upgrade to 100/20.

Just wanted to post my experiece last night . I had no apparent connection issues i simply saw no friends rooms , saw several daytona rooms but the only snail rooms that appeared when searched by track was div 5. I tried rebooting ,clear cache and anything i could think of for 30 minutes all to no avail . My desktop is wireless and was working perfectly , my ps3 is hard wired ,my internet is charter with current speed at 30 mps down and 5 mps up. Any thoughts ?

Don't do that. Normally that will throw you right into NAT 3 which is the absolute worst level of connection you can have.

I had AT&T for nine months. Didn't pay them a dime when it was all said and done. They never delivered the speed they promised and I didn't have a single day that the internet didn't completely shut down. I made the switch to cable internet and will never go back. I'm paying for 25/5 and getting 50/10 and sometimes more. I ran one speedtest today and hit 74 DL and 18 UL. It looks like they are prepping for my next free upgrade to 100/20.
Sweet!! I wish I had more options, but we only have one other cable company and they SUCK - the rest is satellite poo-poo...

I saw no friend's room too even after many refreshes and it was quite frustrating. This happens in Division 7.

I have to do a search in the public room with daytona and finally see it. Sorry guys for the waiting. Thanks blue for the help.

The only times I have not been able to see friends only rooms is when I sign into PSN network after the game is started or when my friends list wasn't completely loaded before I started the game. Try these steps and wait for each one to complete when you start up you PS3.

1. Turn on system
2. Wait for sign in to PSN to complete and for your friends list to finish loading.
3. Start GT6
4. Allow GT6 to start up, give login bonus.
5. Clear cache in game.
6. Look for lobbies.

The only times I have not been able to see friends only rooms is when I sign into PSN network after the game is started or when my friends list wasn't completely loaded before I started the game. Try these steps and wait for each one to complete when you start up you PS3.

1. Turn on system
2. Wait for sign in to PSN to complete and for your friends list to finish loading.
3. Start GT6
5. Clear cache in game.
6. Look for lobbies.

Thanks for the tips. I don't see it with the "friend's room" filter but I saw it in the PUBLIC room by searching it for "daytona" track. Kind of weird lol.

1. Turn on system
3. Start GT6
5. Clear cache in game.
6. Look for lobbies.

Did all those steps a few times , friends list was showing everyone i simply could only find find one snail room div 5 no matter how i searched , also i was able to join online rooms in another game gta 5 immediately after .

I don't know. I have AT&T at home and haven't had any huge issues with it. But we're getting Google Fiber soon, so that'll be even better!

Also, it was good to be back last night! I loved the last 2 combos. The oval races were a crapshoot, which I lost, but oh well!

Did all those steps a few times , friends list was showing everyone i simply could only find find one snail room div 5 no matter how i searched , also i was able to join online rooms in another game gta 5 immediately after .

I would assume that you already checked your friends list to make sure that all those hosts are still on your list.

Latest Posts

Back