Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

If we get to where you're ranked, I'll let you know.

2. IceWarden

IceWarden

My official D2 vote for Prize A.

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 (415pp w/ oil change) at SSR5 full. Car has NEVER been used in SNAIL and can't remember the last time this track has been used.

I've never won a single solitary prize. So here is my quirky yet challenging vote. Ignore at will...but try it first ;)

@Xradkins

This is the closest I have ever come to winning a Prize...being able to vote for one. That's pretty sad.

3. AJKVail

AJKVail

Unfortunately I will be out of town this weekend and will not be able to make the race. Looks like that spot opened up for you Sand_68! Go D3!

CoachMK21 likes this.
  4. IceWarden

IceWarden

Big shout out to mySNAIL DTC brethren on my D2 prize vote.

Cyas tonight bitches!

88GTA likes this.
  5. Xradkins

Xradkins

Count me in for ROC

Combos A and H are my choice. Thanks to all Snails. I had a great time this season!

zer05ive, CoachMK21 and nmcp1 like this.
  6. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

For everyone that doesn't give a crap about oval racing, I will be around on Sunday and will do something.

7. Jayc2k

Jayc2k

Now where do I sign up for this Sunday oval racing?

And also will the next season only be 3 weeks with all 3 counting or only counting your 2 best weeks?

8. IceWarden

IceWarden

Who peed in your wheaties?

Nail-27, fzappa, Dragonwhisky and 2 others like this.
  9. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

HERE.

Jayc2k likes this.
  10. aerolite

aerolite

11. aerolite

aerolite

Dragonwhisky likes this.
  12. Jayc2k

Jayc2k

aerolite likes this.
  13. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

I just don't like ovals. Opinion.

14. Rednose58

Rednose58

Good choices.
    From my records the only Peugot ever raced was a 908 HDI FAP on June 2, 2013 on SPA
    SSR5 was last raced on June 29, 2014 with a Ferrari F430 '06. I think the 205 Turbo on SSR5 is a better match.

BUT - Watch this space - my wish will be posted tomorrow. I'll be testing some options tonight.

15. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

Pretty sure everyone could tell.

It's unlikely you'll get much response with a post laced with such negativity. At least, not much of a postive response anyway.

16. IceWarden

IceWarden

Then just say "to all those not participating in this Sundays Oval race, I will be hosting a non-oval room. Like this post if you would like to participate."

17. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

Sorry, didn't realize I was in the minority. I'll just make a generic post then.

18. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

To all those not participating in this Sundays Oval race, I will be hosting a non-oval room. Like this post if you would like to participate. Or if the room with oval racing changes it up, send me an invite as I'll gladly join.

kadrek likes this.
  19. llNovall

llNovall

I remember as a kid, seeing a write up on one of these 250 GTO's selling for a record "at the time" $16million. Unbelievable the amount of money being paid for these collector cars today.

euclid58 and zer05ive like this.
  20. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

As boring as it is, I must grind to reach $50M credits. Then I can buy anything I want whenever it's needed.

21. RobbiefromBC

RobbiefromBC

Dunno what you guys do for the oval race, but whatever it is, do NOT run spec Alfa MiTO's... I'm sure the S.N.A.I.L.s that were a part of that race would agree with me on this, it looked like a typical Daytona race running single file on the bottom the whole race :(

22. IceWarden

IceWarden

It's not a minority/majority thing...it's just respecting someone else's event. Different strokes different folks.

BayouSimDrifter likes this.
  23. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

True. But you (or whoever made it official) assumed everyone would want to race ovals and made that the official thing for Sunday. It could have just been a race anywhere type of day. It still can be if you want to change it.

24. Rednose58

Rednose58

Oval racing runs deep in the veins of SNAIL. Only reason it is not featuring right now is because the course creator is not released yet. The “old” snails created their own ovals and then raced them.
    The last oval event (was it in May?) was a lot of fun and very well organized. I think there was something like 33 participants.
    So, even though you don’t like ovals, I suggest you try it. You might be pleasantly surprized.

JoeW and CoachMK21 like this.
  25. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

I don't like ovals. Plain and simple. I understand that it still has a strategy like any other racing, I'm just not entertained by it. I'd rather race on a road course.

26. Grandpa Money

Grandpa Money

You really need to try it.. I'm not a big fan of ovals in the game. last time Bowler did this I gave it a chance and glad I did.. Tons of fun that night.. Probably one of the most fun nights I've had in SNAIL.

CoachMK21 likes this.
  27. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

Oh, I don't just mean in the game. I don't like oval racing at all.

28. IceWarden

IceWarden

The only reason it became "official" is because Sunday SNAIL is off that night. Feel free to organize your own thing anytime another sanctioned SNAIL event is off that night.

29. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

The oval race for this Sunday has 28 drivers signed up in just under 24 hours since it was announced. Keep 'em coming. For those that ran last time, I'm tweaking the scheduling for the night so that any down time will be less than it was in May.

Nail-27, CoachMK21 and Dragonwhisky like this.
  30. jobyone

jobyone Premium

Joe is this a new you?

Well until you run out of money. I think you need $500 mil to buy everything.

Handlebar, CoachMK21 and Dragonwhisky like this.