◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,791 comments
Keep in mind all, we will not be having official races on the 31st. The September season begins on the 7th. We have 7 days until the Thursday practice for that is held.

I was hoping that it was going to be run there 👍

Even though we are not running this weekend all picks must be done before the weekend ?

Since I randomly grabbed top post, I'll add some more interesting content.

SNAIL Social Media

In an attempt to help @zer05ive have more of a presence on Twitter, he's given me access to "@SNAIL_Racing" to promote our league. I've reached out to a small group via a PM already, but what I would like to do is try to get anyone who has a Twitter account to submit it via the color / number form.

What I would like to do is recognize SNAILs on Twitter for their outstanding efforts. Weekly Sunday night divisional winners, prize winners, season winners, 1 year, 2 year, anniversaries, etc. But this won't work without you giving me the information.

You can use this FORM to submit your information. Thanks for helping me promote you and SNAIL!

The last time we had a weekend off from official races, we still had the official practice night on Thursday.

Last edited:
Looks like this sheet now has 50 drivers entered. Average age now at 38.54.

I'm going to bed. First time this week I'll make it there before midnight.

Catch up with you all tomorrow.

D2 data is entered. Will gen up the heavy post tomorrow evening.

-Attention Division 3-
@AJKVail, @alienracing, @Drgreenthumb977, @dubiousOne, @Falango, @FloptaStr8, @GGGMotorsport, @gotdirt410sp, @Loxley, @noseknows36, @RACECAR, @Schmiggz, @socalnatv, @STRDUBBS13, @Subiepig, @turnupdaheat

In light of not having a official Thursday night practice, I'm calling out to ALL D3 racers to meet me in a 'friends only' room I will open on Thursday night at 10pm ET / 7pm PT to test a 'fixed host' room setting to see if we can resolve the issue of people that can't see each other. I encourage EVERYONE to join in this test, especially the ones that had issues this past Sunday or in the past. I don't want to have anymore issues and I sure don't want to have a few of you not be able to race because of not being able to see other on the track after practicing during the week and show up to race and can't because of these issues.

So please, make a concerted effort to join. Even if you can't stay for long, just joining for the test will help.
It's up to all of you to make Sunday night go smooth, not just me.

Once the test is all done, which should not take very long if everyone shows up on time, we will have practice.

I thank you in advance for your cooperation:cheers:

-Attention Division 3-
@AJKVail, @alienracing, @Drgreenthumb977, @dubiousOne, @Falango, @FloptaStr8, @GGGMotorsport, @gotdirt410sp, @Loxley, @noseknows36, @RACECAR, @Schmiggz, @socalnatv, @STRDUBBS13, @Subiepig, @turnupdaheat

In light of not having a official Thursday night practice, I'm calling out to ALL D3 racers to meet me in a 'friends only' room I will open on Thursday night at 10pm ET / 7pm PT to test a 'fixed host' room setting to see if we can resolve the issue of people that can't see each other. I encourage EVERYONE to join in this test, especially the ones that had issues this past Sunday or in the past. I don't want to have anymore issues and I sure don't want to have a few of you not be able to race because of not being able to see other on the track after practicing during the week and show up to race and can't because of these issues.

So please, make a concerted effort to join. Even if you can't stay for long, just joining for the test will help.

Once the test is all done, which should not take very long if everyone shows up on time, we will have practice.

I cant i work 13 hour days during the week 2nd shift

-Attention Division 3-

I'll be there.

Race of Champions
August Season
August 29, 2014
9:30 pm ET

Format:

3 x 20 minute races
Race 1-
Starting position determined by division in reverse order (D7, D6, D5, D4, etc).
Race 2 & 3- Reverse grid

15 drivers + 1 host (@Wolfsatz or @CoachMK21)

Division 1
1- @LLOYDZELITE69 (275)
2- @Nicktune (241.2) - A & B
alt1- @dgaf95integra (239) [IN via @Daniel Setili being out] - B & F
alt7- @ptslopoke (239)

Division 2
3- @Xradkins (220.1) - A & H
4- @Dragonwhisky (197)
alt6- @JLBowler (175)

Division 3
5- @Daniel Setili (238)
6- @turnupdaheat (229) - TBA
alt4- @AJKVail (221)

Division 4
7- @chevron (255.2) - A & H
8- @SGETI (255.1) - B & E
alt3- @Grandpa Money (225) [IN via @LLOYDZELITE69 being a party pooper]

Division 5
9- @CoachMK21 (239.1) - B & C
10- @jimeez (236.2) - C & H
alt2- @JJLopez427 (226) [IN via @Dragonwhisky being out]

Division 6
11- @Rockhound18 (240) - D & G
12- @euclid58 (239) - G & H
alt5- @Jakedog23 (216)

Division 7
13- @BayouSimDrifter (261.2) - C & E
14- @SHOCKY_WELL (253) - B & E
AL1- @aerolite (252) - E & H

Confirmed drivers will be in bold
Scratched drivers will be crossed out

Driver Selection Process:
1- (14) Top 2 in each division
2- (1) Three At-Large Bids (AL) - Highest season point total of a non-top 2 driver (can not be from same division)

Alternate ranking determined by:
1- First non-automatic or at-large place finishers in order of points scored for the month
2- Second non-automatic or at-large place finishers in order of points scored for the month

COMBO Selection

1- GTR-GT500 Base Model '08 at Suzuka Circuit (all 4 weeks)
--- 518HP / PP 584 / RH tires

VOTE for 2 (TWO) of the following:
Do not vote for two combos that contain a shared half. i.e., Do not vote for the VW GTI at Spa AND the Corvette at Spa.

A- Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring Car '10 at Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca - 3
--- 604HP / PP 602 / RH tires

B- Volkswagen GTI Roadster VGT '14 @ Circuit de Spa Francorchamps - 5
--- 578HP / PP 616 / SS tires

C- Lotus Elise 111R '04 at Daytona Superspeedway - 3
--- 203HP / PP 447 / SH tires

D- Art Morrison Corvette '60 at Circuit de Spa Francorchamps - 1
--- 564HP / PP 541 / SS tires

E- Renault Sport Megane RS Trophy '11 at Ascari Full Track - 4
--- 274HP / PP 447 / SH tires

F- Lotus Elise 111R '04 at Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow - 1
--- 203HP / PP 447 / SH tires

G- RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 at Fuji Speedway F - 2
--- 337HP / PP 512 / RH tires

H- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14 at Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow - 5
--- 476HP / PP 533 / SS tires

I will continue to update this post. Bookmark it to find it easily.

If I "Like" your post, I have recorded your decision and / or vote.

@CoachMK21

My ROC combo votes go to B & H

thursday.jpg

It's the typical Thursday lull.. Let's see if we can change that!

Introducing #STBT (SNAILThrowbackThursday) :lol:

STBT Rules:
  1. Anyone can start a topic.. as long as it's Thursday
  2. You have to include a picture (or video) with your STBT post
  3. Stay on topic - don't post a picture of "your first girlfriend" if the topic is "your first car" (unless your first car was your first girlfriend.. :odd:)
I'll give everyone five minutes to start the first STBT topic. If nobody does, I'll start one. :)

#STBT Topic - What was the first album you remember buying?

Mine was a Bon Jovi Slippery When Wet cassette. I was nine years old and I couldn't stop singing Livin' on a Prayer :lol:

66d1e1322d932c263d61e42f8b816c0f.jpg

(not my picture)

Back