Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.
I think Wardenclycfe is going to open the Red Room.
Am sure he will post it here when it is ready.
Do you want to open Red Room?
Oops - posted the same time
Okay. On my way out of Blue.
Stay Tex.. I will start opening one right now!
everything stock on the combo's?
Oil change... Then, go!
Red Room 1472-4711-0167-3384-6519
Sorry schwinn didn't see your text
Red room is full. Can i join blue room to practice even though i am in division 7?
Never mind, was able to get into the red room.
sorry about that, I was trying to get comfortable before the race and ripped my mic out....it's junk.
Exited room, left a spot in 'lower division' room.
Time fer bed.
Hey everybody! I've really enjoyed being a Snail and I want to do something to show my appreciation for all of the work that goes on behind the scenes. I have a full time job/wife/other hobbies and I know what a commitment it is to keep this thing running as well as it does, and no one's on 'the payroll', cuz there aint one!
In that spirit I would like to put up a $25 Amazon gift card for auction on the SNAIL Marketplace. Since you can buy pretty much anything on on Amazon, this is basically like $25 cash!
This will be sold as an auction and there is no minimum bid and no reserve price!
Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place a bid our outbid someone else, please clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you're bidding on. It is also preferred if your bid post is in reply to the original listing (if you're the first bidder) or in reply to the highest current bid (if you're outbidding someone else). As an example, a simple reply of "I bid __ $hells for the _____" would be sufficient.
IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.
How To Win
Once someone places a bid that lasts 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner. I will then send the winner a PM with the redemption code for the gift card!
HAPPY BIDDING AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
I bid 10 shells.
I bid 100 shells for the Amazon gift card.
That's the way to come out shooting
I bid 101 $hells on the Amazon Gift Card. No guns here.
That gif is awesome though @fzappa
Here's one for you
And one for Jake
You can outbid me if you want but you're going to pay for it.
I bid 171 shells. The sheet won't update to find out how many I really have.
Uh Oh! I see it coming
Bully! From 10 you jump in at 100?
Woulda been fun to see it start low and slowly build and go to 100!
I think the thread has turned into...
I am interested in joining this league.
I look forward to learning and improving my times.
Joined GTP today
Damn, any new entries to Division 4?
No more work forever. Until Saturday at 6pm.
I follow ya.......*sigh*
Looks like a good set of combos this week I cant wait to try them out Sunday
Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:
We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:
1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test
2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.
3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.
4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.
5. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below. Now if you've actually read this, post a on the main thread.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday
Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L.
JlBowler - Appears to endorse the "Go big or stay at home." axiom.
Strangely enough, I was thinking this very thing when you went big. Looks like you weren't in the mood for slow play.
It does the same thing to me sometimes. Keep an eye on it and as long it's still reporting the totals, at some point during the day it should update and show current balances. I've watched it update 3 or 4 times in the space of an hour. I can't fiddle with it from work, but I'll take a look at it when I get home.