◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,417 comments
Division 7 Race Report
I did better in making sure that everyone could see others on the track before race start. Cynthius didn't race because he couldn't see everyone on track so didn't race during the night. CMBeal disconnected and from what happened to Skills he disconnected as well. Jake had to leave the race during the third combo, wasn't sure because of racing incident on track or internet disconnection. I had no problems seeing everyone on track. Great racing with the new guys on track. Always have fun and looking forwards to next week's racing. I want to thank the data recorders, score keepers as well because i am bad at keeping score and don't know the scoring information. Hosting is good enough for me.

Race clean, Race SNAIL :gtpflag: 👍
Jake left because he was getting frustrated with how his night was going

A few action photos from Sep 7, D2 Combo 2 Race 2 Lap 5 (Camaro on Indy)

Overall good display of racecraft from @Oshawa-Joe , @Dragonwhisky , @Gouletzky and @Rednose58

Approaching Turn 1 at the end if the start-finish straight
Indianapolis Road Course_3.jpg

Can we all get through Turn 1?......
Indianapolis Road Course_2.jpg

YES!!!
Indianapolis Road Course_1.jpg

Entering the back straight.... you can see the tension in their eyes...
Indianapolis Road Course.jpg

Turn at the end of the back straight
Indianapolis Road Course_4.jpg

Indianapolis Road Course_5.jpg

Division 7 Race Report
I did better in making sure that everyone could see others on the track before race start. Cynthius didn't race because he couldn't see everyone on track so didn't race during the night. CMBeal disconnected and from what happened to Skills he disconnected as well. Jake had to leave the race during the third combo, wasn't sure because of racing incident on track or internet disconnection. I had no problems seeing everyone on track. Great racing with the new guys on track. Always have fun and looking forwards to next week's racing. I want to thank the data recorders, score keepers as well because i am bad at keeping score and don't know the scoring information. Hosting is good enough for me.

Race clean, Race SNAIL :gtpflag: 👍

Super bummed that I wasn't able to race last night...!! All the combos were good ones for me... I felt pretty good with some of my practice lap times and how the cars felt!

I'll try again next week, but seems like the connection issue plague only comes around when I'm there, so if the same issues reoccur, I may have to drop out of Snail until a faster connection is available in my area :'(.

Apologies to D3 for my awful performance last night. I had a major headache and was just not able to concentrate.

Bowler could have probably won the night if it were not for me taking him out in Race 1 after I got sideways on the final turn of lap 1. I then proceeded to take him out again while we were battling for back of the pack honors.

I spun out in front of shmiggz at Spa at turn one...glad he got around me ok.

Then I completely forgot my brake point while behind Falango in turn one at Spa and just locked up my brakes and went right across his nose dive bomb style. Just glad it didn't crash him.

Just an awful night for me concentration wise.

That was fun until everyone who thought/were faster than me barged their way to the front at the start. Then I just had to leave. First turn madness is never fun.

There were mistakes on both sides, me and them, so I don't feel the need for that. I didn't even save replays to get a second look. No worries, I probably just needed more practice.

There were mistakes on both sides, me and them, so I don't feel the need for that. I didn't even save replays to get a second look. No worries, I probably just needed more practice.
You should probably save the replays;)

You posted that people were 'barging'. That calls for a IR. Don't post things like that if you're not going to file.

I just mean I felt like people were going too many wide into turns and that forces someone way off line or off track. I don't want to name names because I don't know them. But a general tip: be aware of those around you through the turn, not just going into it. 👍

Latest Posts

Back