◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,420 comments
10675672_10152374436745197_5487979226422905884_n.jpg

Anyone have some cool wall tins?

I got my first vehicle about a couple months ago, passed down from my dad who owned it for about 10 years, but let it sit in a field for 5 of those years...
DSCF7637.JPG

Took her out for the first time and added 1000Km onto the previous 457,000Km that it already had (It also pulls to the right due to a mid-winter drift 'Accident')

DSCF7657.JPG

A 1991 GMC Sonoma, 2.5L with a 5-speed trans and 4 different sized tires on all 4 corners :lol: (Did some offroading before taking the picture) As much of a P.O.S. this thing is, I love every misfire and rust patch on it :D

A 1984 Toyota Corolla was my first car....looked like this one but mine was yellow. It was my grandfather's and got me all the way through Uni just fine :)

I had to sell it when I moved to NZ after I graduated though.

Hey guys,

Forgive me. I am very new here and a little confused. I'm hoping someone can direct me where i can find what cars and tracks we will be using this Sunday 9/14 . On the Front page it has previous weeks with a picture of the car and track for that particular Sunday. Today there was just a link to this forum page and i couldn't decipher where to find the info. Please help. :confused:

Hey guys,

Forgive me. I am very new here and a little confused. I'm hoping someone can direct me where i can find what cars and tracks we will be using this Sunday 9/14 . On the Front page it has previous weeks with a picture of the car and track for that particular Sunday. Today there was just a link to this forum page and i couldn't decipher where to find the info. Please help. :confused:

As far as I understand, this is the combos. Make sure you buy these cars and give them oil change. No tune, no aids in racing.

Volkswagen VGT @ nurburgring gp/f

Acura integra type r @ autumn ring

Chevrolet Camaro ss touring car @ Indianapolis road course

As far as I understand, this is the combos. Make sure you buy these cars and give them oil change. No tune, no aids in racing.

Not in that order though;)

My first car was a 1985 Ford Thunderbird. We bought it from are next door neighbor would had ran the car without oil paid all of $150 for it. Over the next 2 years before I got my drivers license it was completely rebuilt. It went from grandma's V8 grocery getter, to a Big Block powered pass everything but a gas station. I didnt care about economy. 93 was stupid cheap then. My father didnt care becuase going fast was my drug. He'd rather see me spend money at the track than doing drugs or getting drunk..

No the exact picture of the care but very similar to what it looked like.
Fila030.jpg

Much appreciated. I'm sure I'll get in the swing of things and avoid asking the dumb questions too often. Looking forward to Sunday. BTW I found out I'm in D6 so probably not much of a threat at this point. Gotta start somewhere...See you online and thanks for your help.

4807913391_5d870ef798_z.jpg

My first car was a 2 door 69 Rambler with the straight six and 3 on the tree. Bought it used with like 180k drove it all over the U.S. ran the heck out of it and sold it with 345k on it without and major maintenance and the guy who bought it from me took off with it to his home state 5 away and back a few times before we lost touch. Man that car could take a beating!

anyone know the highest PP Limit for the 3 cars?

and max power?

Minimum weight

should have noted all this before I started setting up my practice room...ughhh.

and let that be a lesson for all that follow.:banghead:

forget all that, changes with each track setting.....got it. Is there a high and low range you can set though?

Last edited:

and max power?

Minimum weight

should have noted all this before I started setting up my practice room...ughhh.

forget all that, changes with each track setting.....got it. Is there a high and low range you can set though?

I think it is basically stock car + oil change to achieve whatever PP, weight, hp. Nothing to tune there, I don't think tuning the highest speed in transmission is allowed either. Correct me if I'm wrong.

and max power?

Minimum weight

The VW is 616PP
The Camero is 602PP @ 604HP

Not a clue what the other is but i would say the high would be the VW @ 616pp / 578HP

I'm not sure if it is just me but many of the first cars you guys share, I almost never see them in real life. Don't take it the wrong way. I'm actually glad to see you all sharing and they look cool too. Sorry to ask silly question, are they the classics that some people collect nowaday??

Not mine..'61 Plymouth wagon.. mine was all white and fairly clapped out, not too bad.
With push button gear select and waterfall speedo.
A hand me down, served as a meat wagon during it's early life.

61 plymouth_2.png

61 plymouth_1.png

Now second car.. it was a good one.
Maybe another topic sometime.

Much appreciated. I'm sure I'll get in the swing of things and avoid asking the dumb questions too often. Looking forward to Sunday. BTW I found out I'm in D6 so probably not much of a threat at this point. Gotta start somewhere...See you online and thanks for your help.

Congrats, with this assignment, that already tells me you are quite fast and will be running against fast guys in D6. I'm still in D8 lol so there are whole lot of catch up for me to get to your level. Anyways, you will see my friend @Rockhound18 in D6 and he will give you some fierce competition :) I'm interested to hear your experience after this first race this Sunday especially against my good friend there. Have a good and fun race.

Not mine..'61 Plymouth wagon.. mine was all white and fairly clapped out, not too bad.
With push button gear select and waterfall speedo.
A hand me down, served as a meat wagon during it's early life.

View attachment 222632

View attachment 222633

Now second car.. it was a good one.
Maybe another topic sometime.

Thats awesome Euclid.. My mom was talking about her first car the other day and all she knows is that it was a Dodge somewhere around '59 or '60 and had a push button transmission and taillights that curved up as it went back like wings.. like so...? ha Not hers but only thing I could find for her to remember somewhat!! lol Thing is a tank!! 1959 Dodge Coronet
1959 Dodge Coronet Lancer.jpg

Back