◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,416 comments
Link to GT6 site describing what they did (or didn't do). It's all too complicated for me. All I know it feels different. Heavier when I go fast, lighter when I go slow. It now actually feels similar to the Formula 1 game (I have 2011 version). Also, I don't know if I am imagining things, but it is almost if I can feel the ABS jitter, causing a minute amount of understeer when I turn in.

I think PD (not you) got it wrong. They should program it the opposite way because that is how it is in real life: heavy when slow and light when fast.

Anyways, can someone share some good settings for DFGT wheel please? Many settings I tried are still offering little to no force feedback lol.

I think maybe sensitivity was working and torque was always at one for some cars idk I need to test. PD is not clear about anything did it go back or did they fix it? And also controller sensitivity? :confused: It's time to bust out the Gt white coats

Speaking of controllers im contemplating going back to it and putting the wheel away in the closet! (probably not) It's going to take some testing and tinkering to get it back to where (i think) it felt stable before... In the immortal words of Nancy Kerrigan "Why, why, why!!!"

Who are both of these guys??!?!?! ;)
1hp06i.jpg

@dabneyd you openend the door for that one! :lol:

@PlatinumRolex

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below. Now if you've actually read this, post a :dunce: in this thread.

6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

:dunce:

OK my snailer friends, I completely lost my mind, got the wife mad as heck but I did it. I just did it. I bought a brand new Logitech G27 racing wheel.
As I'm totally new to this particular wheel and on top of it GT6 created two new settings, I would love to hear suggestions regarding the best set up possible for it.
Thank you

OK my snailer friends, I completely lost my mind, got the wife mad as heck but I did it. I just did it. I bought a brand new Logitech G27 racing wheel.
As I'm totally new to this particular wheel and on top of it GT6 created two new settings, I would love to hear suggestions regarding the best set up possible for it.
Thank you

WOW! Congrats and welcome to the other side! :D Can't help you much on settings yet as I've got about 15 minutes of seat time and am only now going to download the patch. I'll share my settings once I settle on something I like.

WOW! Congrats and welcome to the other side! :D Can't help you much on settings yet as I've got about 15 minutes of seat time and am only now going to download the patch. I'll share my settings once I settle on something I like.
Please do.

Thank you

I'm saving my money for the T300 I think. I will need something that will work on the PS4. If it is found later that the G27 will work on the PS4 then I have extra money for something else down the road.

all my settings are set to 7, but that's just me!

We have lots of cookies over here, lots of treats in fact! (OS joke there)
I gave up my iPhone 2 years ago and haven't looked back one bit. Galaxy S3 still going very strong.
Yeah I have a bit of money invested in Apple so I can't really look back:)

I jumped ship and just got a Samsung Galaxy S5. No clue if I like it so far, but at least it's new.

Nice, I was checking out my brothers S5 last time I was home, the heartbeat sensor is pretty cool. Enjoy that 2.5GHz processor in your pocket! I recently broke my Droid Maxx and got a Note 3, 2.3GHz quad core processor and 3Gb of RAM. I think it's crazy how far phones have come :eek:

Back