◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,782 comments
🤬 This is ridiculous second week in a row this has happened. Frozen on the start line. I might just sit out til the next update.

REMINDER

If you believe that another driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of any SNAIL OLR violation, please file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific on Monday night. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed. If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please remember that clean racing is not only your right, it's also your responsibility and something that we all need to be accountable for.

REMINDER

If you believe that another driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of any SNAIL OLR violation, please file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific on Monday night. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed. If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please remember that clean racing is not only your right, it's also your responsibility and something that we all need to be accountable for.
And please keep the discussions in private conversations. Thank you.

Division 7 race report
Congratulations to all of the winners tonight in the division and a night of great racing. Looked like just one disconnection from @awsisme and ever since i started running the room as fixed host, we are able to see everyone so it has worked out really good. Welcome to all new and current drivers in the division. For the first race with the VW Scirocco everything was good. I got the Road hugging glitch in two races like last Sunday. Round 2, Race 1 with the Spoon S2000 and Round 3, Race 1 in the Corvette. I heard both tire and engine sounds throughout the night. My vehicle goes fine for qualifying, just that i got the road hug glitch at the start where the engine is revving but car sitting still at start of race like has happened to @SHOCKY_WELL and Sound issues still happened with other drivers tonight. I want to thank all my fellow SNAIL drivers for your patience with me with this road hugging glitch since i have to pull to the side to start in the back once the race started in the second races.

Thank you everyone always for a great time in any division i race in and cannot thank all the score keepers, replay uploaders, picture uploaders enough for your contribution to the division and SNAIL itself.

Division 7 race report
Congratulations to all of the winners tonight in the division and a night of great racing. Looked like just one disconnection from @awsisme and ever since i started running the room as fixed host, we are able to see everyone so it has worked out really good. Welcome to all new and current drivers in the division. For the first race with the VW Scirocco everything was good. I got the Road hugging glitch in two races like last Sunday. Round 2, Race 1 with the Spoon S2000 and Round 3, Race 1 in the Corvette. I heard both tire and engine sounds throughout the night. My vehicle goes fine for qualifying, just that i got the road hug glitch at the start where the engine is revving but car sitting still at start of race like has happened to @SHOCKY_WELL and Sound issues still happened with other drivers tonight. I want to thank all my fellow SNAIL drivers for your patience with me with this road hugging glitch since i have to pull to the side to start in the back once the race started in the second races.

Thank you everyone always for a great time in any division i race in and cannot thank all the score keepers, replay uploaders, picture uploaders enough for your contribution to the division and SNAIL itself.

You actually don't have to move to the back for race 2 if that happens. You get last place points for the race you are stuck on the grid so you are entitled to the first starting position for the reverse grid race. It would be the same if you, or anyone, DC'd during the first race. Last place points and start up front in the reverse grid.

Back