Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. fzappa

fzappa Premium

I'm putting up my GT Academy shirt (XL), it looks more like a large, up for auction in the SNAIL Marketplace. It's the same shirt that Sony/Nissan gave to the top four qualifiers to wear during the televised portion of last year's Racer X finals. I won the shirt in a previous auction months ago, but I never wore it because it looks a little too small for me. I'd prefer another SNAIL be able to enjoy it rather than to have it just hanging in my closet, which is why I'm putting i up for auction.

You can see what the front of the shirt looks like in the picture below (taken at GT Academy's Racer X finals at E3 2013):

[​IMG]

And this is what the back of the shirt looks like:

[​IMG]

This shirt is still new and has never been worn. It will be sold as an auction and there is no minimum bid and no reserve price! However, I will only ship to addresses in North America.

Proper Bidding Etiquette

If you want to place a bid our outbid someone else, please clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you're bidding on. It is also preferred if your bid post is in reply to the original listing (if you're the first bidder) or in reply to the highest current bid (if you're outbidding someone else). As an example, a simple reply of "I bid [insert number here] $hells for the GT Academy" would be sufficient. :tup:

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win

Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner. I will then mail the shirt to the winner (as long as the address is in North America).

SO GET YOUR $HELLS, GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!! :)

2. vsfit

vsfit

Who cares where he races. If he's in front of me, I'm gonna race him whatever rules / changes we have put in place. I was behind him in several of the races last night. He knows how to play the GAME. He runs tight lines, brakes on target, controls car movement and pretty much hauls some serious ass. Is he that much faster heads up? Up until I made my mistakes...NOPE! I beat myself and he drove perfect. I for one hope MC sticks around for a bit.

I know what your saying DC, but typed words don't reflect your witty sarcasm that we all know and expect. Sorry about the mix-up in points. I'll get it fixed when I get home buddy.

And Bowler, an announcement about an announcement. Guys can't we call Bowler out on some kind of double something or another?:D

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    JoeW, jnmjeeper and DCschwinn like this.
  3. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

I am bidding 10 shells!

fzappa likes this.
  4. BayouSimDrifter

BayouSimDrifter

15 shells

fzappa likes this.
  5. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

17 Shells!

fzappa likes this.
  6. vsfit

vsfit

I looked at those last night also. We all just made mistakes racing him, but he made a few as well. I beat him in one of the races and he raced me hard, but no more than all the other guys from all the divisions when we practice or when I'm racing in one of the other series.

7. nmcp1

nmcp1

I bid 20 $hells

fzappa likes this.
  8. Jakedog23

Jakedog23

9. aerolite

aerolite

I bid 21 $hells :D

fzappa and nmcp1 like this.
  10. vsfit

vsfit

11. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

Because posts have been added somewhere in the thread and now what used to be post #70256 may be #70262.

Hmm. Yours don't appear to be pointing to valid posts/threads. This http://s.n.a.i.l.[spec] racing/ isn't the URL of the first post, if that is where you wanted it to go. This https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-allen-berg-racing-schools-spots-open.235094/ is though.

Amazingly, mine all still work how they are intended.

12. vsfit

vsfit

Thanks Dragon. I'll try it again.

13. James Cone

James Cone

Hi people. Looking to join the group if possible. Let me know. James

zer05ive likes this.
  14. nmcp1

nmcp1

@James Cone

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
    Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
    Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below. Now if you've actually read this, post a :dunce: in this thread.

6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :tup:

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
    If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
    Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

zer05ive likes this.
  15. nmcp1

nmcp1

Just earned another one . . :D

I bid 22 $hells!

zer05ive, fzappa and aerolite like this.
  16. aerolite

aerolite

It's too bad @zer05ive isn't looking for a TOPP, we could keep going:lol:
    Oh what the .........

I bid 23 $hells :mischievous:

zer05ive, nmcp1 and fzappa like this.
  17. cmbeal317

cmbeal317 Premium

Jakedog23 likes this.
  18. nmcp1

nmcp1

@zer05ive is always watching. . . :nervous: :lol:

I bid 24 $shells. :dopey:

zer05ive and fzappa like this.
  19. jobyone

jobyone Premium

How about a kickstater to Get SNAILs to Le Mans;)

20. Falango

Falango

Just saw amateur footage of the Bianchi crash. Im amazed hes alive. Cant watch it again though, its tough to see

Biebs74, cmbeal317 and Jakedog23 like this.
  21. DCschwinn

DCschwinn

Few Pics Of S.N.A.I.L.S finest..... D8
    GT6 Silverstone.jpg

@jnmjeeper aka EBishop was leaking blinker fluid and the rest was history!!!...
    2014-10-06 07.15.35.jpg 2014-10-06 06.40.10.jpg 2014-10-06 06.42.33.jpg 2014-10-06 06.46.15.jpg 2014-10-06 07.03.03.jpg 2014-10-06 07.25.41.jpg 2014-10-06 07.06.56.jpg
    INCOMING....
    GT6 Silverstone ZR1 Vette LM.jpg

JJLopez427, fzappa, jnmjeeper and 6 others like this.
  22. chatva

chatva (Banned)

23. Jakedog23

Jakedog23

They would've been dominate. And from the rumors of Ford being in GTE it would be very good to watch.

cmbeal317 likes this.
  24. tezgm99

tezgm99

Now joby, you know perfectly well that just because I'm Australian, that doesn't mean I know David Brabham personally :lol:

25. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

zer05ive and Handlebar like this.
  26. James Cone

James Cone

Hi, do I need to register with SurveyPlanet for my Racecraft test results to be registered?

Thanks

James

27. DCschwinn

DCschwinn

SHOCKY_WELL and CoachMK21 like this.
  28. nmcp1

nmcp1

No, just take the test and submit your results at the bottom of the survey. :tup:

Handlebar and zer05ive like this.
  29. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

A welcome post within a minute of the request to join?? That should be worth 10 $hells!! :sly:

^ quite possibly one of my top ten favorite posts of all time! :lol:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  30. chevron

chevron

Hey Bros - trying to upload the replays, but I don't believe I have the right privileges... Every time I try to dump the .zip it downloads instead, lol...