◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
The necessary reviews are completed to make the following announcement

This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

IR Submission Form is now closed.

We still have many incidents to complete reviews for. Deadline for reviews is ASAP on Saturday, October 11th, 2014. Steward Summary and points adjustments will be posted after enough reviews have been done on Saturday.

Banners by @dabneyd

On one race my front left hit 8, but all the others I think both fronts and the rear left were at 9, rear right at 10. As soon as that front left hit 8, the car started to slide wide a lot more. It cost me about a second a lap.

But you have to worry about my Cardinals

I'm a Padre fan and by virtue of that, I have no interest in who wins in the post season. I just want to see good baseball without all the crap like throwing at guys just because. The Giants have been the only team in baseball that I dislike since 1989 when they threw at Benito Santiago to end his 39 game hitting streak and break his arm in the process.

@Falango... Canucks? ...Really? Oh well, Ryan Miller will hopefully leave before his career get ruined too! :lol:

I myself am quite excited to see what Gaudreau, Raymond, Bollig, Setoguchi, and Hiller have in store for my Flames...

@Falango... Canucks? ...Really? Oh well, Ryan Miller will hopefully leave before his career get ruined too! :lol:

I myself am quite excited to see what Gaudreau, Raymond, Bollig, Setoguchi, and Hiller have in store for my Flames...

To paraphrase the goundskeepers from Major League, "Who the heck are these guys?"

I don't mean to speak negatively of hockey. We have a team in Fresno and I get to a few games a year. Great to watch in person, not so much on TV. Kind of like baseball in that respect.

.........we can't be friends anymore.......

To paraphrase the goundskeepers from Major League, "Who the heck are these guys?"

I don't mean to speak negatively of hockey. We have a team in Fresno and I get to a few games a year. Great to watch in person, not so much on TV. Kind of like baseball in that respect.

To each their own, because I can't stand watching baseball, lol. I think hockey is pretty exciting to watch in tv. Watched the gold medal game for the 2010 Olympics a block away from the arena, best day of my life! (Sorry, Americans may not want to be reminded of that one, or the 2014 men's and women's hockey :P)

Hockey is getting pretty popular in California now that there are a few Stanley Cups there. Gretzky really lifted the popularity of it there, and now there's lots of natives of California playing in the league, so the timing of the Gretzky era there, and players making it now, seems about right.

I'm sure every sport is like that, (Especially racing) I'd rather go out and play it instead of watching it on TV, but watching the best of the best is pretty good too

Well, I think the Canucks MIGHT have a chance. If we make it, it's one of the wild card spots, and just barely making it. I still don't think we have the firepower we need. I see maybe 2 30 goal scorers this season. I think our goaltending will be pretty good. Our defense depth isn't as good as it has been previously, but I think our top 4 is good (as long as Edler doesn't give away the puck a billion times).

I'm excited to see what this season brings. last year sucked, and it's about time we make some major changes here. I don't want to be optimistic though, so if we miss the playoffs, I won't be surprised. I hate to say your Flames don't really stand much of a chance. On the plus side, very very young team, so I see them properly contending for a divisional spot in 2 years time.

To top it off, we play each other tomorrow night. Predictions? I'm gonna go with 4-2 Canucks, Vrbata with the winner, but we'll get outshot badly (we don't seem to get tons of shots on goal anymore.....)

Go Canucks! (the much more exciting NHL season starts tomorrow :D)

GO WINGS!!!!
Winged Wheel.jpg

Did I just read @JLBowler just compare watching baseball on T.V and watching Hockey on T.V are the same?? We are talking about ICE hockey not Field Hockey just to clarify!! :lol: I would say that is like comparing apples to oranges.. Just my opinion!! haha

Last edited:
PRIZE C SELECTION
This one should encourage some close racing. I tested a few good ones, but this one was by far the most fun. as an added bonus, it has never been raced in SNAIL!

West Surrey Racing, 1983 Ayrton Senna
PP-559
HP-172
Racing Hard
At Silverstone Grand Prix

I hope everyone likes it. i tried to please all divisions with this one.

PRIZE C SELECTION
This one should encourage some close racing. I tested a few good ones, but this one was by far the most fun. as an added bonus, it has never been raced in SNAIL!

West Surrey Racing, 1983 Ayrton Senna
PP-559
HP-172
Racing Hard
At Silverstone Grand Prix

I hope everyone likes it. i tried to please all divisions with this one.

This. Totally looking forward to Sunday JUST for this! Can we just race 6 rounds of this combo please?

Back