◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,770 comments

The standings for the ButtKicker Challenge III have been updated!

>>> ButtKicker Challenge III Point Standings <<<

Don't forget about our exclusive ButtKicker discounts!!

SNAILBKSK (for the ButtKicker Simulation Kit)
SNAILBKGR2 (for the ButtKicker Gamer2)
SNAILSHIPPING (for free shipping)

The ButtKicker Gamer2 features an all-new, rock-solid digital power amplifier that cranks 90 watts into your sim racing rig or seat. This convection cooled (fanless) amplifier includes a wired remote control and a base stand for vertical placement. Feel the gut-wrenching punch of a crash, the pounding of fenders, racing engines, backfires, gear shifts, rumble strips, screeching tires, engine throttle and more. Turn down or turn off your subwoofer and still feel all the bass - even while using headphones. Take your sim racing experience to the next level of realism with the ButtKicker Gamer2!!

Last edited:
We bit of confusion for my start time if clocks go back over big pond does that mean it's 1.30 gmt in stead of 2.30 gmt can any one shed some light

only for aslong as they dont change it (however they set the clocks back aswell now, so nothing changed.
two sundays ago i was racing 1 hour earlier because the US sets the clocks back a few days later.

Not exactly the advice I like to hear when it comes to close, competitive racing. However fitting the advice may be, and is in this case, it's still shouldn't serve as the focus if you're going for close, clean, competitive racing.

from the practice races; most of the racing incidents were not 'malicious' in any way, but from losing control and taking a few innocent by standers on the way. Some times in the heat of the moment racers forget the basic notion 'power is nothing without control' when they start pushing the boundaries and forget to 'drive' the car.

I did not mean it in anyway with a negative connotation. :odd:

from the practice races; most of the racing incidents were not 'malicious' in any way, but from losing control and taking a few innocent by standers on the way. Some times in the heat of the moment racers forget the basic notion 'power is nothing without control' when they start pushing the boundaries and forget to 'drive' the car.

I did not mean it in anyway with a negative connotation. :odd:

Sometimes you check up to try and avoid the guy in front of you who brakes when they shouldn't brake and then you spin and take out half the field because the car can't handle a change in direction or a change in speed without the back end wanting to lead.

The is an area of overlap between fun to drive and fun to race. This car is on the fun to drive side and has no idea where that area is located.

Last edited:
-GTPlanet Stickers Up For Bid-
2b3efd17-cc5d-4229-b5db-cb4df572c7e8.jpg

I have two GTPlanet stickers, one black and one white. Here's how it's going to work. The top two bidders will win the stickers. The top bidder will have their choice of black or white and the second top bidder will get the other.

It has been 24hrs and we have the two winners. Congratulations to @Wolfsatz and @Dragonwhisky.
Since @Wolfstaz was the highest bidder with 20 $hells, he will get the choice of colors, white or black and with having the second highest bid of 10 $hells, @Dragonwhisky will get the other. Please send me a PM with your addresses and I will get them out to you right away.

Apparently I am not going to be able to race in D6.

I can race all day in multiple rooms. But when I go to D6 race I have lag issues.

Apparently I am not going to be able to race in D6.

I can race all day in multiple rooms. But when I go to D6 race I have lag issues.

I would like to say that I'm surprised but I'm not. I've see some connection test results and some of the worst I have ever seen are racing in D6.

Back