◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
I support the objection to the travesty that RUF has apparently allowed PD to convey.

I wonder why RUF never sued - would you buy a real one of those over any base model car in the game?

OK so far i have 2 votes for the stratos 1 for the delta wing, XBow, Renault 5 turbo, and the btr. Remember only tell me the car! I don't need a reason and don't want a discussion on why or why not they should be here. I just want the car!

Midget II D type'98

I apparently don't have access to upload replays anymore. I've asked Dragon to get me setup again in a PM.

To meet the 8pm monday deadline, I'm dropping them (Division 5) in the public folder in the meantime.

PS Great Lakes makes a fantastic Edmund Fitzgerald porter. :cheers:

I love the Lancia Stratos just for that reason. But if you are able to get good at semi handling the car, it can go really fast for its PP.
The CTR yellowbird was my favorite car in GT4, and it frustrated me a bit in GT5 but I got used to it and it's pretty fun again. But as far as cars in GT go, it's probably one of the most difficult to be really fast with. Tossing it around the 'ring is a great challenge and really good practice.

[My best time in the stock CTR Yellowbird is 7:38 (SH tires, 526pp) if anyone out there likes a challenge. :) I left a lot of time out there.]

The cars I tend to think of as 'worst handling' are the ones that have understeer so bad that there isn't much you can do but go really slow. Those aren't so much challenging as they are frustrating, to me. Cars like the RUFs are challenging but not slow, and when you get it right not frustrating. It's like wrestling a bear and winning. xD

Wrestling a bear and winning....

Sounds like a 'winner' for a car that does not sound like it handles well at all.

Just a quick post to remember those lost 39 years ago today on the Edmund Fitzgerald in Lake Superior.

First song I learned on the guitar. Love Three cord Gord. There was a DJ up here who played the song 8 times in a row during afternoon drive time on the anniversary. They fired him.

Wrestling a bear and winning....

Sounds like a 'winner' for a car that does not sound like it handles well at all.

I guess that it's more that it drives very differently, if you approach the car correctly it rewards you with going fast in an awesome way. It takes finesse.

But it doesn't matter, 'handling' is subjective :)

Few photos from D6 Combo 1

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

I guess that it's more that it drives very differently, if you approach the car correctly it rewards you with going fast in an awesome way. It takes finesse.

But it doesn't matter, 'handling' is

subjective :)

Well we ccertainly can't list every understeering pig in the game...the list is too long.

But I prefer to list the cars that can't possibly handle this bad in real life. The Ruf RR cars, Stratos and R5 were all great cars in real life. The newer GTR
skylines cant possibly understeer this badly in real life.

i think during one race i drifted that entire section and held it

I did in both races as well. Once the back end breaks loose, it's still quite easy to hold it amd control. In that turn before the left i to the tunnel, if it starts going, I just mash the gas and turn in harder or else it will just slide out into the wall. Controlling the slide by making it an even bigger slide hahaha :D

Back