◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,699 comments
There was a list posted in the past several months with this info. I don't remember when it was, just that there was one.
Yeah, think I ran that list too. As I recall it was a pain. This will take less attention to keep up with.

As for the wood grain in that logo, I think it's an homage to wooden stocks of rifles that haven't been used in many years. I like it that way.

We'll have to see how many of the priority drivers can attend first. Your name is at the top of the list when open reservations are available.
I would also like to participate in this. I will check next Monday to see if spots are available. I'm sure the information would be beneficial on multiple levels.

Camo background and/or camo helmet would be cook.

camo lettering didnt look that good, but the helmet idea was superb.

vetcamo.png

I would also like to participate in this. I will check next Monday to see if spots are available. I'm sure the information would be beneficial on multiple levels.
You name has been added to the reserve list. Thanks. Will let you know sometime this weekend if you've got a seat.

Getting some blur in your pictures is going to be a combination of changing your shutter speed and the camera pan mode. For shutter speed, the longer it is open (longest is 1/60th sec), the more of a blur you will get. The shorter it is open (slowest in game is 1/8000th sec), the sharper and more still your image will be. Try taking a picture at 1/8000 and then again at 1/60 and you'll see the difference. The pan mode in the camera options will also come into play. One mode makes the camera move with the car differently, so the car will be sharper while the background is blurred, one is the other way around, and I don't know what the third is, lol.

• Panning - This setting is available only in Replay Photomode. Another quote from gran-turismo.com:
    • Mode 1: The camera stays in a fixed position and turns to follow the car. Because the car's distance from the camera varies, this can cause it to blur slightly.
    • Mode 2: The camera moves with the car. When taking a photo of a cornering or spinning car, focus will be centred on the middle of the car, which can cause the front and rear to go slightly out of focus.
    • Mode 3: The camera moves with the car, and is positioned face-on to the front of the vehicle. This allows you to take a photo where the car is sharply in focus, and only the background becomes blurred.

found this. thank you everyone for the tips and info.

• Panning - This setting is available only in Replay Photomode. Another quote from gran-turismo.com:
    • Mode 1: The camera stays in a fixed position and turns to follow the car. Because the car's distance from the camera varies, this can cause it to blur slightly.
    • Mode 2: The camera moves with the car. When taking a photo of a cornering or spinning car, focus will be centred on the middle of the car, which can cause the front and rear to go slightly out of focus.
    • Mode 3: The camera moves with the car, and is positioned face-on to the front of the vehicle. This allows you to take a photo where the car is sharply in focus, and only the background becomes blurred.

found this. thank you everyone for the tips and info.
So in other words... Mode 1 = Pan, Mode 2 = Track, Mode 3 = Dolly

Last edited:
Now that the SAVE button is out in the open....I was told that drivers in various leagues had programed the SAVE BUTTON TO THEIR WHEELS to aid in recovery for missed turn ins and off course aigricultural motoring. Personally I watched a chaser fall off and I thought...THATS THE LAST OF HIM....and there he was...again..... four corners later like nothing happened. I have used it in private practice...works great but was NEVER intended for race use. I have not experienced it in SNAIL since early Spring. I did hear of its blatant use in an endurance race under a different sanctioning body. I was also told that PD was looking to make it visable in replays to aid Stewards....hope thats how you caught them .:D

Hmmm. I never knew about this, but it may explain a few things.

I didn't even know this excisted
I didn't know this existed either. Is there any way to monitor the use of this blatently illegal use of aids? I have seen too many miraculous recoveries out of some corners to believe it's being used on a regular basis.

I didn't know this existed either. Is there any way to monitor the use of this blatently illegal use of aids? I have seen too many miraculous recoveries out of some corners to believe it's being used on a regular basis.
If your in a room with penalties turned off and a car ghosts at any time, it's because they pushed the start button.

who wants a fish slap? :dopey: you post your selection here!

Are you planning to do any testing?

@USERID_77a23 and I are getting together to do some testing
Between all the Veterans Day post (Thank you and God bless you all and God bless the USA!) and the bickering back and forth about US vs Canada health care systems (thought I subscribed to a political forum for a sec) I must have missed something. Was the all clear given from @Dragonwhisky yet? (((Braces for fish slap)))

Back