◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,326 comments
Winter is setting in. PD should add engine block heaters in the accessories list.....

Nov 12.png

@CoachMK21 @Dragonwhisky @JLBowler

Is the rule to host a room and be a Director set in stone? Or can the Divisions have a Host and a different Div Manager directing the races.

The division manager, director, and host can be three different people. It's usually easier for the director and host to be one in the same but they are allowed to be different people.

Hey i would like to join Snail Racing, i have some experience of online racing series.
PSN: akira8654

@akira86

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below. Now if you've actually read this, post a :dunce: in this thread.

6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

KILL THE CAT!
Naa...he is more fun to be around than most real people I know...and at least he likes racing (unlike my significant other). He just adds some realism to the sim.

BTW is there and A/B switch to allow the G27 to be changed from PC (Asetto Corsa) to PS3 (GT6). I would like to do both regularly without technical hysterics.

Naa...he is more fun to be around than most real people I know...and at least he likes racing (unlike my significant other). He just adds some realism to the sim.

BTW is there and A/B switch to allow the G27 to be changed from PC (Asetto Corsa) to PS3 (GT6). I would like to do both regularly without technical hysterics.

When I use my G27 on my PC all the settings from the last time are saved, from what I remember? If you have everything in the logitech profiler set up it shouldn't be too bad.

So the other night I was trying to figure out how to replicate the feel of the real life 370z in the game. In other words, I wanted to make a better simulation of the car in the game. I found some settings that are a pretty darn close match in terms of lap time and feel. Here they are:

Nissan 370Z
force feedback torque: 4-6
force feedback sensitivity: 8
tires: comfort hard
brake balance: 2 or 3 front, 2 or 3 rear

It felt really good and you had to make a real effort to be careful with your inputs. It tends to oversteer a bit more than I remember in real life, but other than that I feel like it's a darn good representation of the real thing.

D6 Combo 2 Racing - Had fun with some "stretch" shots. Take the camera as far away as you can from the cars and zoom in. This allowed me to get as many SNAILS in the pictures as possible especially when shooting down long straights. One challenge i had was brightness at this venue (almost as bad as Cape Ring) especially when shooting some of the chrome painted cars :( Thank goodness for Exposure Variance !

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Yup right.... Monday morning 👍
... Wich is very, very awkward... He's gonna race with people that live in the past :lol:
Monday morning, bugger. Im not going to be able to make that because of work. What a shame, this league looked really really good. Thanks for your time guys.

D6 Combo 2 Racing - Had fun with some "stretch" shots. Take the camera as far away as you can from the cars and zoom in. This allowed me to get as many SNAILS in the pictures as possible especially when shooting down long straights. One challenge i had was brightness at this venue (almost as bad as Cape Ring) especially when shooting some of the chrome painted cars :( Thank goodness for Exposure Variance !

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

For a second there I thought these were @Wolfsatz's! :sly: Sweet pics! 👍 👍

Congratulations - It's only Tuesday and the Combos are chosen. The lap times are preliminary - remember it is not the fastest times, I'm looking for average times during a race simulation. With more feedback I will do the Line-up post by tomorrow night. Good job prize winners!

View attachment 254558

hey could i give a picture for the Aston Martin for the Banner?

Latest Posts

Back