◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,697 comments

Tonight opens the second half of the GranStand Challenge IV!!
The point standings can be viewed in the link below. Good luck!

>>> GrandStand Challenge IV Point Standings <<<

Introducing the GranStand.
The GranStand racing stand system is fully modular, allowing for customization beyond the efforts of many others on the market. This also allows for selection of a model that fits not only your needs, but your budget as well, and always allows for additional modules.

Don't forget your exclusive SNAIL discount on all GranStand products!

Last edited:
OH. MY. GOSH.

To all my fellow DS3 users: If you haven't already, crank up your steering sensitivity to max. I cannot believe how much of a difference it makes.

alright I was a member before we switch to the club lobby thing how do I join now its not letting me join the private group
Lucky for you we've been keeping track of who's been invited. You're still listed as active and in D8. You're invite is waiting for you to accept.

Your initial invite failed back in November due to a difference in the PSN ID you submitted to SNAIL and your actual PSN ID. Thanks for sending that message so we could verify.

I've been doing some practice. Might be my best bet to stay outta everyone's way. Can't believe how rusty I have really become.
I had not driven on line "in anger" for around three weeks and it took an entire hour long race to start to get the blood going again...and I 'm still not up to speed. I tried a race on Friday and made it to the finish but not before running out of steam after about 45 minutes. I'm not ready for six sprint races...hopefully I'll give it a go in the Pack tomorrow and then be "up to speed" by next weekend.

Recently the SNAIL admins have created a time trial within the community club entitled "SNAIL New Driver Time Trial."

If you are not specifically asked to run that club event, do not run that club event. Every time someone submits a time there, someone else has to go behind them and delete the result in order to preserve the integrity of the time trial.

Latest Posts

Back