◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
I would like to be placed on the inactive list please. I want to take a break for awhile. Thank you and thanks for all that you guys do for this league.

What a strange and odd night at the races. I think I have a small case of the "Schmiggles". No one really did anything wrong but almost every wreck that happened in front of me, I got collected in them all. Ahh... The challenges of running a track with no run off. Kind of like bowling with them bumper contraptions. My results tonight had the faint aroma of toe jam but I still had another wicked fun night. I am sweaty and my heart rate found triple digits. It just goes to show that even when you have a less than stellar night, the fun factor and heat of competition are always there. I think I even heard chatter between races of a couple of drivers had quite the death battle for .... last place!! Nice job and thanks D6 for another great night of racing in the books!!

I don't know if everybody is aware of this but there's big differences in the suspension settings between the GT3 and the base model Nismo that makes this last one effectively faster than the first in corners. I didn't check the you tube and the Schulze motorsports ones because I dont have those but it might be important differences in those cars too.
I think the prize winner that has chosen this car should state which one of the four models wants and everybody get the same one.

I don't know if everybody is aware of this but there's big differences in the suspension settings between the GT3 and the base model Nismo that makes this last one effectively faster than the first in corners. I didn't check the you tube and the Schulze motorsports ones because I dont have those but it might be important differences in those cars too.
I think the prize winner that has chosen this car should state which one of the four models wants and everybody get the same one.
It was announced the week that the combo premiered that the one visually identical GT-R with different tuning settings was ineligible.

Latest Posts

Back